Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 20... where will it end? Will we ever see that big garden filled with friends? Will she manage to get out of her egg chair. She's just a normal person after all!

Oh and I'm blocked 😅

If I've done anything wrong or missed something from this can someone let me know?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She got the egg chair! Already decorated it with plastic ivy and fairy lights in a most tacky way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Worst ‘influencer’ out there...
Promoting the toxicity of thousands of products when we already have a major problem with our planet and the environment.
SPRAYING herself with said toxic products (that poor, poor baby!! bet it’ll be born with a lung condition *I hope note, the poor thing doesn’t deserve it*)
Promoting BODY IMAGE by announcing she took out a SIX THOUSAND POUND LOAN when she was just 21 to have a gastric band fitted!!!!!! — nothing but FALSE. False teeth, tan, eyelashes and false weight!! All of these children ‘looking up to her’ have no hope in the future with her as a role model!
Sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I bet the other 2 tubs of paint are black ash, since we can't see the labels, maybe they started with silver birch and didn't like it, then used the black instead because that paint in the finished photo sure as hell ain't silver birch ?????
Shall await the first post on the Facebook group when someone queries why their fence isn’t as dark as the Queen Bee’s despite using Silver Birch... and someone else offering The Pink Stuff as the solution to the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So my insta feed is full of egg chairs and plastic garden tat...thanks MH you utter twatwaffle!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Re the fence.. the picture with the black fence she is saying that colour is silver birch... it definitely isn’t hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she was acting all clueless earlier... "it's our first home - we're learning"

She's almost 30. Isn't he almost 40?! Adult ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So my insta feed is full of egg chairs and plastic garden tat...thanks MH you utter twatwaffle!
I'm reminded of Mean Girls. 'I saw Regina George wearing army pants and flip flops, so I wore army pants and flip flops' 🤣 only these are fully grown women....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder how long it'll be until the egg chair disappears. I hope it gets a Twitter account like Alfie & Zoella's swimming pool did [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s gonna have aeroplanes mistaking her garden for the flight path with all these bloody solar lights!! 🙈 ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the actual bleeping duck are the staff on the Underground playing at quoting Mrs Hinch like she's a blonde Aristotle? That quote is easily available on the internet! She didn't bleeping say it! Face palm.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What the actual bleeping duck are the staff on the Underground playing at quoting Mrs Hinch like she's a blonde Aristotle? That quote is easily available on the internet! She didn't bleeping say it! Face palm.
Petition to get Sophcrates Hinchstotle in the next thread title!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Re the fence.. the picture with the black fence she is saying that colour is silver birch... it definitely isn’t hun 😂
It will also need another coat. Its patchy as duck! Which means the neighbours will be doubly pissed off because no doubt they've now got black fence paint on their side where they were inconsiderate and used a spray instead of carefully using a brush

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That fence is the ugliest effing thing I've seen so far. What on earth was she thinking? It looks like a prison yard or something! Anyone going in that house must feel colourblind!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.