Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh don’t you ever buy anything that’s been advertised then? Wow how very uncommercial you are. However you will follow all the sheeple on here and feed off their comments. Ridiculous.
No I certainly don't buy any of the shite that Mrs hinch shills. You're as much of a follower of the "sheeple" on here as anyone else seeing as you signed up to this site to feed off their comments.
Go sniff some more zoflora before bed like a good sheep

Reactions: 2
I rest my case. You castigate Mrs Hinch for blocking people whose advice she doesn’t like and when someone offers an opinion on here you are rude and dismissive and don’t even try to counter it with an intelligent response.
But it isn’t an intelligent response, because you’re kind of dismissing the toxic mixing of chemicals and the concern for the dog living in a world of chemicals. And generally, people here don’t wish her ill, they just want her to be knocked down a peg or two for encouraging extremely dangerous behaviour.

As an influencer, she should have a level of responsibility in terms of what message she puts out, encouraging stockpiling of products etc. It is dangerous and deserves to be called out. You say it’s her choice to ignore out warnings about the dangers of mixing chemicals, but at the same time she is encouraging people to do the same. Somebody will get hurt of worse killed because of what Mrs Hinch encourages.

You say there is worse things going on in the world. Well you can say that about just about everything. Is war in Syria worse than homelessness in Britain. Pick which one you think is worse and then ignore the other by your reasoning.

People commenting here are not being unkind, hence why they are here. It would be unkind if people were directly sending messages to Mrs Hinch with abuse. We are allowed to have this debate in an echo chamber of people who share similar view.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But it isn’t an intelligent response, because you’re kind of dismissing the toxic mixing of chemicals and the concern for the dog living in a world of chemicals. And generally, people here don’t wish her ill, they just want her to be knocked down a peg or two for encouraging extremely dangerous behaviour.

As an influencer, she should have a level of responsibility in terms of what message she puts out, encouraging stockpiling of products etc. It is dangerous and deserves to be called out. You say it’s her choice to ignore out warnings about the dangers of mixing chemicals, but at the same time she is encouraging people to do the same. Somebody will get hurt of worse killed because of what Mrs Hinch encourages.

You say there is worse things going on in the world. Well you can say that about just about everything. Is war in Syria worse than homelessness in Britain. Pick which one you think is worse and then ignore the other by your reasoning.

People commenting here are not being unkind, hence why they are here. It would be unkind if people were directly sending messages to Mrs Hinch with abuse. We are allowed to have this debate in an echo chamber of people who share similar view.
I absolutely did not dismiss the mixing of chemicals but are you genuinely trying to tell me people never mixed bleach and flash before Mrs Hinch? Of course they did! Should she be more responsible about how she uses products? Of course she should. My point was the venomous nastiness and apparent obsession to derail her life.
My point about worse things happening was about context. If people rallied as much against homelessness or war or single use plastic as they appear to about Mrs Hinch or Zoella (whoever she may be) then imagine the good that could be done,

Reactions: 1
No I certainly don't buy any of the shite that Mrs hinch shills. You're as much of a follower of the "sheeple" on here as anyone else seeing as you signed up to this site to feed off their comments.
Go sniff some more zoflora before bed like a good sheep
And you Bubu are an exact example of the rudeness I described. Unnecessary and unkind. My question was don’t you buy ANYTHING that is advertised not restricted to items Mrs Hinch promotes. If you don’t want to have a reasonable exchange of views without being insulting please don’t reply to me.

So I realise I will probably get jumped on for “derailing” or being a “Hun” or a brainless hincher but... I’ve been reading the threads about Mrs Hinch on here for a while and remaining silent, we are allowed an opinion and forums like this exist to enable us to post such opinions and I’ve been looking at all sides of what you guys post.
Ive finally decided to risk the potential wrath and post my thoughts.
While I absolutely get that no one needs 30 bottles of zoflo or to pine their lavatory 20 times a day and mixing cleaning products is harmful and toxic and I agree with you all on that what I don’t get is the feeling of sheer hatred against this woman I read in some of the posts.
Why would someone hope a person’s planning application gets refused? Why would it even interest you? Why would you say the dog is not well looked after when you only see a snippet of his life? Why do you wish another person such ill-will?
I just don’t understand why people invest such energy in hating another person? There are so many people in the world causing harm, there are so many issues facing us and while it’s great to campaign against use of chemicals or single use plastic I’m not sure that is what is happening here?
Yes people follow her, yes people buy the stuff she buys and yes she’s making money off it. However we all have free will to make those choices. Yes she might influence but ultimately even if people are being sheeple that is THEIR choice. She cannot make people buy 30 zoflos, they choose to even if it is because she bought 30. She is not in control of others mental health, watching her may help some, watching her may hinder others but again those people have choice and free will.
We are influenced every single day by tv, film, produce in shops, papers, magazines, forums, social media. To castigate one person in such a targeted way and blame her for people getting into debt or worsening their mental health is just bullying in my opinion.
Some of the stuff written on here is so venomous and downright unkind I wonder if words of the same depth and nastiness were used against someone you love how you would feel? If it was happening to your child via social media I’m sure you’d be shouting bullying and be taking steps to stop it. What I see on here in some posts is no different.
Why be unkind if you can be kind? Why spend time spreading ill-will when you could spread positivity? Does it make you feel powerful? Happy? Satisfied? If it does then I think you would not be a person I’d like to know.
I follow Mrs Hinch, have bought a couple of items she “advertised” such as the dryer balls (very good) and a minky (at regular price - not impressed, prefer my cheap ones) but I’m not rushing out to buy a mirrored dressing table. And that’s because I know I have choice, try the things I see advertised in various mediums if they interest me and ignore the rest.
I just don’t understand the hatred? You don’t like her? Fine. Move along. She advertises outside of rules/guidance report her. She doesn’t want to listen to your advice re mixing chemicals? Her choice. You don’t want to do a clockwise clean? Your choice.
Just leave the downright nastiness at the door. It makes my heart sad that people can be so very unkind either in real life or behind a keyboard.
The point of this whole forum, not just the thread is to vent about influencers. I won't take the piss as you're obviously able to string a sentence together and make a decent argument, unlike the majority of Hinchers who come along here to her defense. I found this forum by accident after an Instamum mentioned it in her stories and I happened across this thread. Initially I couldn't believe what I was reading because I liked the Hinch but I went away and thought about it for a few days and realised I actually agreed with quite a lot of what was being written here. In the Hinch FB groups there's a frenzied atmosphere of women trying to outdo each other, with more and more dangerous behaviours, they ALL have to have the cloths and a Narnia and OMG I CAN'T FIND THE PINK STUFF ANYWHERE and which Shark do I get? Like I've said before, Hinch doesn't promote the "there are cheaper versions of this that are just as good guys" it's THIS is my hoover, THIS is my mop, THESE are my products, THESE are my cloths and women are getting into debt, making themselves ill and spending obscene amounts of money trying to get their house like Hinch's. As for the chemicals and mixing Molotov cocktails in their kitchen sinks - why is Sophie completely unable to just say "don't mix your products"? even just once to at least cover her arse? Because it's only a matter of time before someone hurts themselves and says it's because they were following Hinch.

Underneath all my piss taking and questioning her intelligence, I just find it really sad that women are spending money they don't have and ignoring their children for the sake of making their homes like an Linen Fresh scented operating theatre.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey Tattlers, I so hope I don't offend too many of you but I just had to share this. Currently moving house so it's all chaotic but I saw this and obviously you know who immediately popped into my head! ?? I had to share. Not really had much time to post and I've not seen any Insta but I've been keeping up with your posts with the odd tea break! Seeing as she think Champneys is soooo posh, I'd say this post is quite apt! ? ??View attachment 5845
bleeping brilliant ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And you Bubu are an exact example of the rudeness I described. Unnecessary and unkind. My question was don’t you buy ANYTHING that is advertised not restricted to items Mrs Hinch promotes. If you don’t want to have a reasonable exchange of views without being insulting please don’t reply to me.

Goodnight shopper
What really is there for us to say in terms of us having an reasonable exchange of views? You're on here being a white knight and I'm here calling out hinches bullshit. And to answer your question hun, no I don't buy anything that is advertised by any influencer I will infact not buy from brands who use certain influencer's, and report a lot of them to the ASA.

Good night shopper, enjoy putting your sofa to bed xoxo

Reactions: 8
As for the mental health side of things @Marymagdalen - she's absolutely not in control of her viewers mental health, I totally agree, BUT she has a HUGE audience and should act responsibly. She must know - surely she's not as dim as she sometimes seems - that her behaviour is obsessive. And I'm not waving the OCD flag as I know full well OCD doesn't equal a clean and tidy house. She's normalising the obsessive cleaning, the overuse of products, which in turn exacerbates people's mental health conditions - a lot of whom are vulnerable and NOT in control of their choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What really is there for us to say in terms of us having an reasonable exchange of views? You're on here being a white knight and I'm here calling out hinches bullshit. And to answer your question hun, no I don't buy anything that is advertised by any influencer I will infact not buy from brands who use certain influencer's, and report a lot of them to the ASA.

Good night shopper, enjoy putting your sofa to bed xoxo
Putting your sofa to bed. Hahaha. How silly does that sound?!

Reactions: 5
I can be nasty but I would back off is she started taking some accountability.

A couple of disclaimers here and there would be good.

I don't mean ones like 'I've stopped using as many wipes for obvious reasons.'

Goodnight everyone, I'm putting myself to bed x

Reactions: 10
@Marymagdalen I would like to say thank you for your opinions, and for not being a complete arse whilst making them.

You've politely come in here with your views (not 100% sure why - it's very unlikely any of us will change) so I will reply politely in return.

I've thought for a few minutes before I respond so I can give you a reasoned reply rather than a reactive one.

I've come to the conclusion that my biggest issue with Mrs Hinch is the cynical and cold manipulation of gullible, trusting, naive, star struck sheep-like people who are completely blind and brain-washed as to what's actually happening to them.

Sophie is obviously not completely thick. She used to be in sales. She is relentlessly hoodwinking this throbbing mass of cleaning minions who are just waiting for her approval - keeping then sweet by sharing their love messages etc. They're waiting for her recommendations (subliminal or declared) so they can dutifully schlep off and get into debt to have whatever she has.

Half the time they are so zombie-like I don't think they realise they are being used for advertising - they genuinely think she's just sharing this tit for the crack!

She is lining her pockets by coming across as their best friend/the girl next door - these poor people trust her implicitly! I'm sure a huge number of them won't have realised that she's simply selling them stuff - that that's what it's ALL about. They might not even understand if you told them and they also might not care because... well... because it's Mrs Hinch isn't it, and she can do no wrong.

I can't abide the ruthless bullshit. The fakery. It's ALL a sham. Like the Truman show.

She's not transparent, and I despise that. I dislike her crushing of the little people whilst she gets richer and richer and gets more and more stuff.

She's utterly disingenuous.

I also can't stand the fact that she now has a moral responsibility regarding the health and safety of the public but also the environment, which she is blatantly disregarding.

I genuinely pity anyone who can't see this. I guess I post on here to vent, but also in the hope that someone might read it and wake the hell up.

How she can sleep at night I will NEVER know.

I hope I've put my point across politely & I hope you see where I'm coming from.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I used an Asda own brand shaving gel on my horrific hallway carpet. I basically sprayed it, scrubbed with a rubber brush, then washed it away with hot water. Then I carpet shampooed. I actually messaged Lynsey QOC to say I owe her a drink!

When my toddler has dropped juice, I’ll spray the foam and leave for 5 minutes. Then I’ll get a wet tea towel and scrub... no more stain. It’s saved my sanity.
Amazing! Thank for the tip..will definitely be trying this.

Reactions: 3
Simply, she hoodwinks people for personal gain. She lives in a new build, with no children, it won’t be dirty, so has only ever needed maintenance. Her ‘cleaning regime’ is not a cleaning regime. It’s an unnecessary chemical routine. She encourages mass spending, bulk buying, mixing of dangerous products, and feelings of incompetence in those who do not have time in the day to spritz and karate chop every grey soft furnishing in their house.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Simply, she hoodwinks people for personal gain. She lives in a new build, with no children, it won’t be dirty, so has only ever needed maintenance. Her ‘cleaning regime’ is not a cleaning regime. It’s an unnecessary chemical routine. She encourages mass spending, bulk buying, mixing of dangerous products, and feelings of incompetence in those who do not have time in the day to spritz and karate chop every grey soft furnishing in their house.
Exactly ????????

I think it's nearly time for a new thread.

Has anyone got any suggestions? Only thing I can think up is:

Hello Shoppers, when will Mrs Hinches army come a cropper?

(I really hope whatever gets picked that hello shoppers is in there somewhere as it just sums up those 2 ?)

Reactions: 6
@Marymagdalen I would like to say thank you for your opinions, and for not being a complete arse whilst making them.

You've politely come in here with your views (not 100% sure why - it's very unlikely any of us will change) so I will reply politely in return.

I've thought for a few minutes before I respond so I can give you a reasoned reply rather than a reactive one.

I've come to the conclusion that my biggest issue with Mrs Hinch is the cynical and cold manipulation of gullible, trusting, naive, star struck sheep-like people who are completely blind and brain-washed as to what's actually happening to them.

Sophie is obviously not completely thick. She used to be in sales. She is relentlessly hoodwinking this throbbing mass of cleaning minions who are just waiting for her approval - keeping then sweet by sharing their love messages etc. They're waiting for her recommendations (subliminal or declared) so they can dutifully schlep off and get into debt to have whatever she has.

Half the time they are so zombie-like I don't think they realise they are being used for advertising - they genuinely think she's just sharing this tit for the crack!

She is lining her pockets by coming across as their best friend/the girl next door - these poor people trust her implicitly! I'm sure a huge number of them won't have realised that she's simply selling them stuff - that that's what it's ALL about. They might not even understand if you told them and they also might not care because... well... because it's Mrs Hinch isn't it, and she can do no wrong.

I can't abide the ruthless bullshit. The fakery. It's ALL a sham. Like the Truman show.

She's not transparent, and I despise that. I dislike her crushing of the little people whilst she gets richer and richer and gets more and more stuff.

She's utterly disingenuous.

I also can't stand the fact that she now has a moral responsibility regarding the health and safety of the public but also the environment, which she is blatantly disregarding.

I genuinely pity anyone who can't see this. I guess I post on here to vent, but also in the hope that someone might read it and wake the hell up.

How she can sleep at night I will NEVER know.

I hope I've put my point across politely & I hope you see where I'm coming from.
TL;DR: Please go to the rave thread

Between you, @222thepoint @STJ_95 @Cassandra Cain that was a really good response! I echo all that you have said and am not writing my own big response as you have said it all and I couldn't have put it half as thoughtfully or as articulately as has already been done.

All I really want to say is that @Marymagdalen, from your post I am assuming you don't suffer with Mental Health, nor know anyone who does or know much about it. As per my first ever post in this group, I could go on and on, trying to explain what it is like to a) suffer with Mental Health (or at least the areas I suffer with) and b) the effect 'Influencers' can have, both positively and negatively on said MH, but I won't, because quite frankly it takes too much of a toll on me, and I fear it could be wasted.
Sophie has been more than happy to take on the role of 'Influencer' and I think, that, when accepting that role, you also have to take on board what that title actually means and how many people are going to look up to you and actually be influenced and copy you. All these followers want to be carbon copies of her so she needs to take the responsibility of what messages she is sending out. She has a HUGE amount of power! It's not just about receiving gift, adoring messages and watching your bank balance rise. There is a whole other, very important side to being an influencer and I don't think she is the right person for the role. Unfortunately the moral path won't earn her as much £££ and THAT is all that she is now interested in.

• Heart
#3 Mrs Hinch and her army of shoppers, how many chemicals can she shill before they all drop her ...

Reactions: 4
Between you, @222thepoint @STJ_95 @Cassandra Cain that was a really good response! I echo all that you have said and am not writing my own big response as you have said it all and I couldn't have put it half as thoughtfully or as articulately as has already been done.

All I really want to say is that @Marymagdalen, from your post I am assuming you don't suffer with Mental Health, nor know anyone who does or know much about it. As per my first ever post in this group, I could go on and on, trying to explain what it is like to a) suffer with Mental Health (or at least the areas I suffer with) and b) the effect 'Influencers' can have, both positively and negatively on said MH, but I won't, because quite frankly it takes too much of a toll on me, and I fear it could be wasted.
Sophie has been more than happy to take on the role of 'Influencer' and I think, that, when accepting that role, you also have to take on board what that title actually means and how many people are going to look up to you and actually be influenced and copy you. All these followers want to be carbon copies of her so she needs to take the responsibility of what messages she is sending out. She has a HUGE amount of power! It's not just about receiving gift, adoring messages and watching your bank balance rise. There is a whole other, very important side to being an influencer and I don't think she is the right person for the role. Unfortunately the moral path won't earn her as much £££ and THAT is all that she is now interested in.
Unfortunately, you can't always sway people's opinions. It's so sad that vulnerable people think she's the next messiah?. I'm quite sad that Instagram don't have a clamp down on this sort of output. But, they're greedy bastards who don't give a shite about how easy it is to drag certain vulnerable people into a hopeless copycat spiral, thinking they can achieve what Mrs Bloody Hinch as achieved by being totally fake and corrupt. ????. It boils my piss?????????

i hate being a negative b!tch but sometimes people just bring it out of me, like imagine being buzzing about having a best selling book... a book that hasn’t even been released yet. Which means all these Hinch cults, I mean Hinch c*nts :ROFLMAO: are going to be skint come release date, with all their narnias and eBay junk, they will probs all cancel their ‘preorder’ once they’ve got their screenshot of it in their ‘basket’ on Insta. The book will flop big time. After all, these ‘pre-orders’ are only paid for on dispatch/release date. #shoppers #mugs

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.