Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title suggestion... "Feeling the pinch because of Mrs Hinch?x

Reactions: 5
Literally can't cope with the Vomit-inducing arse licking today. What if... WHAT IF she'd just never mentioned her birthday!?

Reactions: 2
I preferred the original book cover, u know the empty book she promoted last year and pretended it was already written, so it went to #1 in the best seller with not one word written while she waffled what it contained (zero) It looked better.

Hinch yourself happy with that tool, gives me 50 shades of grey vibes. Ew! how can they get that so wrong?!

wonder if there was a bidding war between her products for who would get featured on the cover. that explains why pledge duster things went up in price. anyone remember the sudden jump in price end of last yr lol

i think it looks stupid. it's really not clear what it is, could be a tickling tool for the bedroom or a paddle with fur on it. i imagine some hard core S&M kinky sods buying it thinking its something else, only to get herself talking bout her dog for filler haha.
I hope she doesn't use it to tickle Jamies stick ?

Reactions: 1
That Tiffany bracelet from penguin makes me never ever want to buy a penguin book again.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why on earth would she show the tickets of where she's going tonight. You can even see what seat she has in the theatre for the performance at 7:30?!

Going on about it being a big deal on her 29th birthday as it will be the last year of her 20s. That's not a thing.

Ghastly showing off all the presents and the cupcakes with cleaning products and items don't look appetising.

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s because she’s a mum and has her priorities right but it happens to be the Organised Mum’s birthday today too - she’s had a nice breakfast and is taking her kids out for the day - couldn’t be more different to Hinch sitting in bed surround by tacky Moonpig cards and actual Zoflora cakes that I was taking the piss out of earlier in this thread ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why on earth would she show the tickets of where she's going tonight. You can even see what seat she has in the theatre for the performance at 7:30?!

Going on about it being a big deal on her 29th birthday as it will be the last year of her 20s. That's not a thing.

Ghastly showing off all the presents and the cupcakes with cleaning products and items don't look appetising.

View attachment 5868
Tragic looking cupcakes, I bet they weren't ordered and it's just the baker trying to get free publicity too. She must have had a right laugh to herself while making them

Reactions: 5
Seriously, how vapid does your personality have to be to have a bottle of TOILET CLEANER on your birthday cake?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread name: Jamie called her loyal followers, shoppers. It would be such a shame if Gleam were to drop her.

• Haha
Dirty bombs in the loo & Molotov cocktails in the sink, Mrs Hinch is pretty irresponsible don'tcha think?

Reactions: 2
Can we just have a thread that is full of suggested titles for a thread....all these ideas are making me laugh! Will be sad when one is chosen and we have to wait to fill that thread before we have new ideas!!!

Reactions: 6
Maybe we should have "the dahinchy code" as thread title or "zoflora zombies" or "Unhinch yourself happy"...

Reactions: 7
Maybe She's looking for a birthday upgrade??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.