Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I am genuinely annoyed by the "Mink-ehhh" situation! I used them wellllllllllll before the Hinch cult and only had 2 - a bathroom one and a kitchen one. I now can't get a replacement anywhere and I absolutely refuse to pay extra online.

Reactions: 4
Also I am genuinely annoyed by the "Mink-ehhh" situation! I used them wellllllllllll before the Hinch cult and only had 2 - a bathroom one and a kitchen one. I now can't get a replacement anywhere and I absolutely refuse to pay extra online.
They have them on Amazon for £99.99! ATB

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Right that was sarcasm at its best mr hinch saying the wax melts stink guys, they must rehearse what there gonna say

Reactions: 1
Sophie: "Mr Hinch is home guys"
Jamie: "Good evening shoppers"
Sophie: [starts to giggle] "oh shut up"
Hope the hinchers noted the use of the word "shoppers"

• Wow
Reactions: 23

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Sophie: "Mr Hinch is home guys"
Jamie: "Good evening shoppers"
Sophie: [starts to giggle] "oh shut up"
Hope the hinchers noted the use of the word "shoppers"
Yes listened again he defintely said shoppers oh dear not sure he should have said that . @BlueSunday good listening

Reactions: 7
@BlueSunday you literally just beat me to it!!
I'm trying to add my screen record of it and the recording of her not even knowing the window vac that she advertising but I cant find it! It will let me add photos but not videos!

I don't know if you've tried them, but homebase do their own version,pack of 3 for a couple of quid and they're brilliant ☺

Reactions: 2
Right so this goes to prove what we've been saying all along they think the hinchers are shoppers well we knew that but this confirms it

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
screen records will be too big to upload
Thank you. I knew the screen record function was too good to be true.

I don't know if you've tried them, but homebase do their own version,pack of 3 for a couple of quid and they're brilliant ☺
@black ripped skinnies thanks for the tip! I haven't tried them before, so will give them a go. It's still annoying that people are buying these in bulk, limiting the stock for others. The brand doesn't help themselves either though

I'm just hoping the shoppers... I mean hinchers saw that story just incase it's removed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.