Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I have finally seen the light ? I suffer from awful ocd and anxiety and watching the videos daily as has made this a million times worse for me! Unobtainable and getting ridiculous!now it’s just an advertising reel for products nobody needs to clutter your house up with absolute shite!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Over the past few days, or maybe even today, I think that this forum may have been the subject of some discussion and perhaps these people have now decided to come on and defend Her Royal Hinchness.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I have finally seen the light ? I suffer from awful ocd and anxiety and watching the videos daily as has made this a million times worse for me! Unobtainable and getting ridiculous!now it’s just an advertising reel for products nobody needs to clutter your house up with absolute shite!
Welcome!

Reactions: 7
Also, any of you trying to diagnose her with ‘severe OCD’ clearly have no knowledge on diagnosing mental disorders
I’m not diagnosing, it’s just an observation. OCD was probably an incorrect description, but the quantities she’s advocating using are extreme and excessive. Am aware there’s a huge financial gain attached to the excessive use now, but do get the impression she was like that before becoming insta famous.

Reactions: 3
She is however enforcing a stereotypical view of women that they have no higher aim in life than to clean!

And at the same time all her minions assume it's only women on here, they don't hold females in high regard at all.

Reactions: 4
"Hinchers.... Hinchers.... There were never such devoted Hinchers..."?? (Showing my age now haha!)
But.... Where HAVE they gone? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
agree 1000000% ?

Reactions: 5
Oh dear just catching up and missed two trolls, well one new one reappears. Maybe the live near me and aren't happy bunnies because you know what not a drop of Zoflora in my local Poundland today. Not one tiny drop. All sold out some body was asking...the nosey cow in me even went to check thinking the shop assistant might be sick of getting up to show the Zoflora display but no nothing....so of course if these trolls can't have a Narnia full of Zoflora they may as well troll!

Reactions: 4
@Emilymotherofboys I have a Hetty and she is wonderful! I've been through a lot of vacuum cleaners in my life (I am in my 50s, not wasteful, honest), Dysons, Vax, Hoover, but Hetty is the best. I thought bagless was the way to go, but no, I am back to using bags again as it is cleaner. She has a nice long cord and plenty of different attachments, suction is great and she isn't too heavy to lug around. She doesn't cost £400 either, about £150, but sometimes on offer for much less.
I had a hetty years ago when i first moved out. She was a beautiful creature ? I never thought of going back to her!!

Reactions: 3
Oh dear just catching up and missed two trolls, well one new one reappears. Maybe the live near me and aren't happy bunnies because you know what not a drop of Zoflora in my local Poundland today. Not one tiny drop. All sold out some body was asking...the nosey cow in me even went to check thinking the shop assistant might be sick of getting up to show the Zoflora display but no nothing....so of course if these trolls can't have a Narnia full of Zoflora they may as well troll!
Just seen this. 13 bottles of Zoflora?! This is why the shelves are empty.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"At least she isn't promoting energy drinks" is probably the single greatest line I've seen on this thread!

So she can wreck people's health with her constant over promotion of chemical products but at least she isn't wrecking people's kidneys by promoting energy drinks. Hypocritical much?

She'd promote a pile of dog tit if there was money to be made from it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"At least she isn't promoting energy drinks" is probably the single greatest line I've seen on this thread!

So she can wreck people's health with her constant over promotion of chemical products but at least she isn't wrecking people's kidneys by promoting energy drinks. Hypocritical much?

She'd promote a pile of dog tit if there was money to be made from it.
"at least she's not punching toddlers!"

"At least she's not shooting up heroin!"

"At least she's not poisoning people with bad advice! ..oh wait..."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.