Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please re-post from the old thread the info about being an ebay partner and %'s. I honestly can't find it and I want to show it to someone.

I know she's lying low with swipe ups this last week after being outed, but no doubt the packages are stacking up and she'll back to many per day again.

I wonder if she dances around every time she sells out other products too? I don't remember her doing that when she sold out of all the cleaning products and other naff crap she shills? Or when she hit a million pounds? she's such a faker.

The book will be shite.

All she's done this last week is act half assed, punish her fans for daring to ask her q's by refusing to do the things her hinchers love, whinge endlessly about trolls and bullies, forget to put the dog to bed most nights, use old granny filter and moan about it, shill dangerous item for babies, ignore the damage from people who got hurt using her tips, unfollowed Marie as she refused to be her bff, and generally just show her saltiness, and they still buy her crap book.

Her fans are brain dead and easily pleased.

The only thing I can think of is her fans have accomplished exactly zero in life, so for them making a bed or mopping the floor counts as a win and they finally feel successful. Saddos.
@Halloween very well said we salute you ??????

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to like her, I do still think she's good in some regards (because I believe she does really help some people who need the motivation etc). But the undisclosed ads are just ridiculous. It's just ungenuine content again and again. We all know she's worked with these people in the past and CMA are very clear on the guidelines so I just don't get it. I don't think she thinks about the chemical mixing and probably thinks that everyone here just hates her cause they're jealous. ?

What's really annoyed me today and yesterday though is the passive aggression. It's unnecessary and bitchy!

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen TOMM's stories? Love her compared to hunchy, she's talking about how she's turned down free products because she wouldn't use them or it would just clutter her house, whereas hinch would take anything going if it was labelled as free to her. If anyone tells me anything bad about Gem I think I'd cry because I love her [emoji23]
Was just coming on here to say the same thing, she's so refreshing. Hinch is going about things the wrong way, she's just opening these hampers, using a product once and being all "Oh I really rate this guys." What, after using it once? On something that was already clean?

Reactions: 6
The amount of passive aggressive comments is nearly catching up with the amount of ads! So negative - exactly the opposite of the persona she’s to portray

Reactions: 9
Jesus, I do worry about these women in the Hinch FB groups. After a quick browse, someone was talking about ironing the creases out of the "baby canape", someone's buggered up her sink and bath by doing the bleach bath thing Sophie was going on about, on the same post someone was complaining about getting lung damage from bleach. It's all getting a bit silly innit? It seems you give these women a bottle of Zoflora and give some cloths names and all sense goes out the bloody window

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus, I do worry about these women in the Hinch FB groups. After a quick browse, someone was talking about ironing the creases out of the "baby canape", someone's buggered up her sink and bath by doing the bleach bath thing Sophie was going on about, on the same post someone was complaining about getting lung damage from bleach. It's all getting a bit silly innit? It seems you give these women a bottle of Zoflora and give some cloths names and all sense goes out the bloody window
Funny you should say that l heard today some woman cleaned her bath with zoflora really,you dont put it in your bath do you?

So I've been hovering here for a while and I was a bit worried about posting, being a lower class, housing association tenant, (?) but I'm hoping you'll all look past that. The time has now come where my exasperation with Mrs Hinch has reached a new level and I needed to just have a bit of a rant.

I started following her out of general curiosity after seeing my feed filling up with #ATB, #HinchArmy, #HinchHaul #ImAHincher #Narnia and so on and so on. My first impressions were of a good personality and great song choices and it gave me a bit of a giggle. However, I was also instantly shocked by the number of different products she uses and the volume of each product used! I also couldn't get over her not wearing gloves (I am a complete weirdo and have real issues with certain textures - the thought of holding a microfibre cloth is my bare hands brings me out in goosebumps) and having no ventilation whatsoever. Buttt...hey ho...each to their own. Maybe I was being a bit pedantic.

Then I learnt what a 'Narnia' was....first thoughts - stupid, selfish, greedy, wasteful and ultimately harmful to our environment (and health)
Then a 'Hinch Haul'...stupid, reckless (knowing people will copy, even if it means getting into debt , unnecessary, ridiculous and again, ultimately harmful to our environment).
Then an 'Ebayers'....tat, more unnesessary spending, adding to clutter and mostly from China which has to be shipped, which is also harmful to our environment and thats without all the plastic it comes wrapped in.

I'm not going to go into it in a big way and I am certainly not after a pity party but I suffer very badly with my mental Health. I have suffered with it for more than half my life and it is very complex and long winded. It is largely managed but I do experience very low/dark episodes. Over the last year, I have managed to identify that "Influencers" on social media are a real trigger and have a negative effect on my MH.
I am so happy I have been able to identify this as a trigger, or I, for sure, would have been reeled in by Sophie. I still watch her (I don't know why - maybe FOMO) and can feel that trigger creeping up on me. It's seeing someone's seemingly perfect life - happily married, own house, big lavish wedding, perfect pooch (even if he does always look so sad), luxury honeymoon, baby on the way, spotless home, close family, funny, pretty, materialistic goods and not even having to go to work to have all these things (it was only on here that I learnt she is actually a hairdresser, so does work - but it would be nice if she made that clearer). It makes (people like me) envious. I get to the point, that I was even envious that she has the space to store her endless 'Narnias'. I have one shelf under my kitchen sink for cleaning products (products that cover the whole house, not just kitchen). I don't even have storage to put my hoover and ironing board away- so straight away my house is never going to look as clean and tidy as hers because I always have them visible as a bloody eyesore.
I used to have an extreme problem with spending, which was a manifestation of my unhappiness and a side effect of my MH. I would spend to feel good, but that feeling is only a moment before it gets smothered with the worry and fear of debt and self loathing at having 'done it again' I would always find an excuse though, and 'Hinching' would have been a perfect excuse. I would be buying all these things because I actually 'needed' them. They were for a positive - cleaning, which would be a good way to channel my anxiety. The 'narnia' would mean I was well stocked while also giving me that 'high.' As for that stuffed Elephant...well I definitely need that....just in case I go on to have another child. Ohhh and those fridge liners will be great...for my already spotless fridge that I've managed to keep clean for all these years without lining them ?
Luckily, I have not fallen into the money pit, that is Sophie Hinchliffe a.k.a Mrs Hinch. 5 years on and after hours upon hours of therapy and councelling, I have managed to curb the spending aspect of my illness. However, I would bet money (not that I have much) that A LOT of Mrs Hinch's followers will be like me. People who have some kind of mental health problems, who need validating, even if by a complete stranger who only wants to make money out of you, who gives you an excuse to spend money you don't have, who makes you feel needed - like you are a personal friend.

It is nothing but fraud and it is turning into a cult.

Anyway I have ranted and rambled enough. So sorry for the essay - I am not good at condensing my (many) thoughts into shorter paragraphs. I actually had even more, i wanted to say. Maybe I could write a book....??

I have a few questions in regards to #AD and #Affiliate that I would love to ask any of you who are far more knowledgeable that me.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So I've been hovering here for a while and I was a bit worried about posting, being a lower class, housing association tenant, (?) but I'm hoping you'll all look past that. The time has now come where my exasperation with Mrs Hinch has reached a new level and I needed to just have a bit of a rant.
Hello and welcome to our merry ship?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Can someone please re-post from the old thread the info about being an ebay partner and %'s. I honestly can't find it and I want to show it to someone.

I know she's lying low with swipe ups this last week after being outed, but no doubt the packages are stacking up and she'll back to many per day again.

I wonder if she dances around every time she sells out other products too? I don't remember her doing that when she sold out of all the cleaning products and other naff crap she shills? Or when she hit a million pounds? she's such a faker.

The book will be shite.

All she's done this last week is act half assed, punish her fans for daring to ask her q's by refusing to do the things her hinchers love, whinge endlessly about trolls and bullies, forget to put the dog to bed most nights, use old granny filter and moan about it, shill dangerous item for babies, ignore the damage from people who got hurt using her tips, unfollowed Marie as she refused to be her bff, and generally just show her saltiness, and they still buy her crap book.

Her fans are brain dead and easily pleased.

The only thing I can think of is her fans have accomplished exactly zero in life, so for them making a bed or mopping the floor counts as a win and they finally feel successful. Saddos.
Your wish is my command my lovely.
Think this is what you want but if not let me know... this is the one I previously linked to.

Reactions: 2
OMG I have just ordered something on Amazon and it recommend some products for me! Mrs Hinch’s book to preorder,and a Minky cloth for £29.99,seriously why? They cost £2.99 in the supermarket,it’s a bloody cloth. Also there are dozens of really bad Hinch merchandise listed,surely she has the copyright to #Hinch, she will definitely be buying a new huge crushed velvet mansion.
She owns Class 3 trademarks for “Mrs Hinch” and “#hincharmy”. Class 3 applies to cleaning agents for household purposes. Meaning any product branded with something other than those two trademarks outside of that class of product does not have trademark protection.

And how much of this tit merch branded Hinch is coming from dodgy places like China they won’t care, and Amazon probably wouldn’t have to delist for trademark infringement.

Reactions: 5
?????? Jesus Christ Henry has a dressing gown! Omfg
Ebay swipe up, I wonder if she sits there and says to Jamie... let's see if they are daft enough to buy this... ( In fairness I need one for the cat he loves a bath, but he dies get chilly)

And let's not dig people out of buying her book at least it's encouraging them to read.

I'm sure the last time they picked up a book was when they had to read Biff, Chip and Kipper....P1.

Fair play Sophie... I like your trolling. I spotted your pink fluffy dust slippers in yesterday's Insta stories ;-)

Ahhh here's a virtual hug ?. This place is for anyone and everyone who has woken up to the Hinch bullshit. Welcome to a safe place to vent! X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She just plugged Sophie's book... Not crime of the century but I must thought she was a bit more...ummm... intelligent and had more morals than the Hinch. She didn't need to plug it FFS - Sophie's doing that all by herself.
I did like that she made reference to the minkey being a bit tit.

Reactions: 2

I started following her out of general curiosity after seeing my feed filling up with #ATB, #HinchArmy, #HinchHaul #ImAHincher #Narnia and so on and so on. My first impressions were of a good personality and great song choices and it gave me a bit of a giggle. However, I was also instantly shocked by the number of different products she uses and the volume of each product used! I also couldn't get over her not wearing gloves (I am a complete weirdo and have real issues with certain textures - the thought of holding a microfibre cloth is my bare hands brings me out in goosebumps) and having no ventilation whatsoever. Buttt...hey ho...each to their own. Maybe I was being a bit pedantic.

Then I learnt what a 'Narnia' was....first thoughts - stupid, selfish, greedy, wasteful and ultimately harmful to our environment (and health)
Then a 'Hinch Haul'...stupid, reckless (knowing people will copy, even if it means getting into debt , unnecessary, ridiculous and again, ultimately harmful to our environment).
Then an 'Ebayers'....tat, more unnesessary spending, adding to clutter and mostly from China which has to be shipped, which is also harmful to our environment and thats without all the plastic it comes wrapped in.

I'm not going to go into it in a big way and I am certainly not after a pity party but I suffer very badly with my mental Health. I have suffered with it for more than half my life and it is very complex and long winded. It is largely managed but I do experience very low/dark episodes. Over the last year, I have managed to identify that "Influencers" on social media are a real trigger and have a negative effect on my MH.
I am so happy I have been able to identify this as a trigger, or I, for sure, would have been reeled in by Sophie. I still watch her (I don't know why - maybe FOMO) and can feel that trigger creeping up on me. It's seeing someone's seemingly perfect life - happily married, own house, big lavish wedding, perfect pooch (even if he does always look so sad), luxury honeymoon, baby on the way, spotless home, close family, funny, pretty, materialistic goods and not even having to go to work to have all these things (it was only on here that I learnt she is actually a hairdresser, so does work - but it would be nice if she made that clearer). It makes (people like me) envious. I get to the point, that I was even envious that she has the space to store her endless 'Narnias'. I have one shelf under my kitchen sink for cleaning products (products that cover the whole house, not just kitchen). I don't even have storage to put my hoover and ironing board away- so straight away my house is never going to look as clean and tidy as hers because I always have them visible as a bloody eyesore.
I used to have an extreme problem with spending, which was a manifestation of my unhappiness and a side effect of my MH. I would spend to feel good, but that feeling is only a moment before it gets smothered with the worry and fear of debt and self loathing at having 'done it again' I would always find an excuse though, and 'Hinching' would have been a perfect excuse. I would be buying all these things because I actually 'needed' them. They were for a positive - cleaning, which would be a good way to channel my anxiety. The 'narnia' would mean I was well stocked while also giving me that 'high.' As for that stuffed Elephant...well I definitely need that....just in case I go on to have another child. Ohhh and those fridge liners will be great...for my already spotless fridge that I've managed to keep clean for all these years without lining them ?
Luckily, I have not fallen into the money pit, that is Sophie Hinchliffe a.k.a Mrs Hinch. 5 years on and after hours upon hours of therapy and councelling, I have managed to curb the spending aspect of my illness. However, I would bet money (not that I have much) that A LOT of Mrs Hinch's followers will be like me. People who have some kind of mental health problems, who need validating, even if by a complete stranger who only wants to make money out of you, who gives you an excuse to spend money you don't have, who makes you feel needed - like you are a personal friend.

Anyway I have ranted and rambled enough. So sorry for the essay - I am not good at condensing my (many) thoughts into shorter paragraphs. I actually had even more, i wanted to say. Maybe I could write a book....??

I have a few questions in regards to #AD and #Affiliate that I would love to ask any of you who are far more knowledgeable that me.
Welcome to the forum, I am so happy you have been able to share this with us.
I also suffer from mental health issues and would like to share more but right now I have to take some time away from the computer because I also suffer from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and tire easily.
I'll post again soon when my brain is clearer.
Take good care. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello and welcome to our merry ship?
Thank you ?

Ahhh here's a virtual hug ?. This place is for anyone and everyone who has woken up to the Hinch bullshit. Welcome to a safe place to vent! X
There really is so much bullshit! When she posts and types 'keep going'....yes keep going and lining her pockets!!!

Welcome to the forum, I am so happy you have been able to share this with us.
I also suffer from mental health issues and would like to share more but right now I have to take some time away from the computer because I also suffer from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and tire easily.
I'll post again soon when my brain is clearer.
Take good care. ❤
It's so difficult to explain as so much to it and it rears it's ugly head in so many ways but I'm glad I found this group. I'm so sorry to hear you suffer too and with M.E. added also. Take your time ❤

Reactions: 4
So I've been hovering here for a while and I was a bit worried about posting, being a lower class, housing association tenant, ([emoji85]) but I'm hoping you'll all look past that. The time has now come where my exasperation with Mrs Hinch has reached a new level and I needed to just have a bit of a rant.

I used to have an extreme problem with spending, which was a manifestation of my unhappiness and a side effect of my MH. I would spend to feel good, but that feeling is only a moment before it gets smothered with the worry and fear of debt and self loathing at having 'done it again' I would always find an excuse though, and 'Hinching' would have been a perfect excuse. I would be buying all these things because I actually 'needed' them. They were for a positive - cleaning, which would be a good way to channel my anxiety. The 'narnia' would mean I was well stocked while also giving me that 'high.' As for that stuffed Elephant...well I definitely need that....just in case I go on to have another child. Ohhh and those fridge liners will be great...for my already spotless fridge that I've managed to keep clean for all these years without lining them [emoji849]

Anyway I have ranted and rambled enough. So sorry for the essay - I am not good at condensing my (many) thoughts into shorter paragraphs. I actually had even more, i wanted to say. Maybe I could write a book....[emoji848][emoji433]

Whew Chile.
This whole post hand me shaking my head in agreement.

Also, welcome. We don't bite here or use filters to clean our bathrooms [emoji23]

She owns Class 3 trademarks for “Mrs Hinch” and “#hincharmy”. Class 3 applies to cleaning agents for household purposes. Meaning any product branded with something other than those two trademarks outside of that class of product does not have trademark protection.

And how much of this tit merch branded Hinch is coming from dodgy places like China they won’t care, and Amazon probably wouldn’t have to delist for trademark infringement.
Ohhh god I bet there is a factory somewhere in China as we speak pumping out furniture wax that you use on plastic furniture and watered down lenor in spray bottles with Mrs Hinch on the label ???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.