Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a woman on her hashtag state that she had bought about £50 of cleaning stuff and had no food in the shop.
This is the type of thing she encourages and commends when she takes screen shots of the hauls and posts them to her stories.
Un bleeping believable.
Well this is absoutely true cause when she comes back from shopping hauls like morrisons theres no food expect (mussels ) which she didnt want us to see.But if you remember back in the day when she cleaned her fridge there was hardly anything in there ?

Reactions: 5
You know what it's like... Sheep mentality, follow the pack or the herd...fomo (whoo get me ?). But they're so easily influenced because they live their lives through their phones and social media. It's oneupmanship, keeping up with the Joneses or the Hinch. It's insecure people tagging along with the 'cool girl'. It is without doubt, one of the saddest, most tragic indictments of modern life. I'm bewildered.

I'm bewildered too. I see her for what she is, she doesn't even hide it that well.

I'm shocked people don't know better and aren't in control of their lives. It's quite scary there's so many not questioning anything, just blindly following a woman who's admitted she's not a professional cleaner. So her tips just fly out of her air head, so many of them are dangerous such as mixing zoflo and putting it on carpets. And she's SO VILE when people point out actually, this is harmful and dangerous! I feel bad for the baby who was damaged by the mother following the Hinch's tips.

Guaranteed if she tells the Hunch, she'll get blocked. And never, ever will she address it and help people. That should show people just how much she loves her Hinchers!

There's been problems in the past and she sweeps it all under the carpet, then does an hour zoflora video instead. Gotta keep promoting.

Reactions: 7
It actually gets worse! Their using these bottles to decant Zoflora into? What the duck!
What if a kid or a family member think this is perfume and spray it? Are they all totally bleeping nuts?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well this is absoutely true cause when she comes back from shopping hauls like morrisons theres no food expect (mussels ) which she didnt want us to see.But if you remember back in the day when she cleaned her fridge there was hardly anything in there ?
OMG I bet the Mussels were for the visitors yesterday! She'd been pretending to be all posh for the Gleam Team serving them mussels while portraying on camera they got fruit and pizza.

Reactions: 6
So she’s getting people to swipe up to Argos on EBay obviously so she gets a cut instead of just telling them to go direct to the store! This type of behaviour shows her up for what she’s really all about... money!
She's always got a new scam on the go. That much will always remain the same. As long as there's breath in her body she'll be dreaming up a new way to con her Hinchers.

Just swiped up and looked at who the seller is of the grey elephant and their location is Hong Kong!! Are these things she's getting the sheep to buy to even safe? OMG it gets worse.
She's said in the past she buys from Asia and even had the cheek to complain it 'takes forever' even when usually postage is free.

She doesn't care that these countries don't need to and so don't uphold safety standards.

Remember those slap on bracelets people were getting from ebay china and they cut their kids wrists when they fell as they had razors and things inside as the metal.

i notice she doesn't give time to test items from asia, she literally films her opening it and does a swipe up immediately. she cant wait to get a fat profit.

OMG I bet the Mussels were for the visitors yesterday! She'd been pretending to be all posh for the Gleam Team serving them mussels while portraying on camera they got fruit and pizza.
She'll be living a double standards life. She's already enormously wealthy from this, but she's not saying a word and she's trying not to show it.

Bunny (Graveyard girl) did the same, a multi-millionaire through youtube testing and selling products, lives in an amazing expensive house and wears gucci sliders, but on camera pretended she lives in a swamp shack and wore charity shop holey tees. now she regrets deceiving her fans.

Ironically, people liked mrs hunch enough that if she was honest about everything, she'd still be supported. If she tried to change her ways, she'd still be supported. But she won't because she likes the money she's getting from these brands.

Reactions: 10
I bet they all got the squits if she prepared and served them.

Except her, she's not eating seafood cus preggers.

Mrs hinch serving me seafood while avoiding it herself is my idea of a nightmare.

• Haha
It actually gets worse! Their using these bottles to decant Zoflora into? What the duck!
What if a kid or a family member think this is perfume and spray it? Are they all totally bleeping nuts?
I have never seen a pic that's more apt which sums up her demographic ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm bewildered too. I see her for what she is, she doesn't even hide it that well.

I'm shocked people don't know better and aren't in control of their lives. It's quite scary there's so many not questioning anything, just blindly following a woman who's admitted she's not a professional cleaner. So her tips just fly out of her air head, so many of them are dangerous such as mixing zoflo and putting it on carpets. And she's SO VILE when people point out actually, this is harmful and dangerous! I feel bad for the baby who was damaged by the mother following the Hinch's tips.

Guaranteed if she tells the Hunch, she'll get blocked. And never, ever will she address it and help people. That should show people just how much she loves her Hinchers!

There's been problems in the past and she sweeps it all under the carpet, then does an hour zoflora video instead. Gotta keep promoting.
I use method or soap and water , who wants their home full of chemicals ?‍♀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm perplexed... Why is she using beeswax (ya know, for actual wood) on an IKEA laminate covered unit? Another example of using completely unnecessary products!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm perplexed... Why is she using beeswax (ya know, for actual wood) on an IKEA laminate covered unit? Another example of using completely unnecessary products!
I thought the same! It's a laminated MDF unit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can't. WTAF. She's a bleeping cleaning account and she doesn't know how to clean FFS.
I can imagine it now - it's just going to sit on top of the unit and not soak in! BUT my friends...at least is SMELLS nice!

• Haha
So a little investigation threw up this gem... Lord sheraton is...Harmful by inhalation and then the 8 other warnings... Also included below. WTAF!!!???
It's the turpentines based on the 3 ingredients listed (there are probably more hidden ones though that aren't listed)

Reactions: 4
She's mad as a box of frogs.

I thought cleaning with clothes conditioner on doors was the real low point, but no!

Reactions: 8
So a little investigation threw up this gem... Lord sheraton is...Harmful by inhalation and then the 8 other warnings... Also included below. WTAF!!!???
Suprised surprise she picked it up in Morrisons.

Does she mention any other supermarket? ?

They’ve also been linked to autism
This I can't really believe. I have 3 children who all have autism. Seen many a professional, paediatrician, psychiatrist etc as to why I have 3 out of 4 children diagnosed with autism. None of them have higher functioning aka aspergers. Genetics!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.