Mrs Hinch #2 Snapchat Filters And Cleaning The Bog, All Those Chemicals Are Killing The Dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's suddenly using those orange gloves because the company are paying her, she did some ads a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 4
She's suddenly using those orange gloves because the company are paying her, she did some ads a few weeks ago.
She has worn other colours too. Plus she stated she never wears gloves ages and ages ago.

Gleam must have some moral guidance on what she can and can't show. If she's going to clean using anything gloves need to be worn.

Another box of freebies has arrived... this time for her wig! ?

How much are these women shitting if they need a new loo brush every fortnight? Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 8
Eh?...... Anyone?
She'd get a shock if she had approached that beautiful person and it was one of us!
Truth is though she'd been wanting said person to recognise her and they hadn't because she wasn't using a filter.

She'd get a shock if she had approached that beautiful person and it was one of us!
Truth is though she'd been wanting said person to recognise her and they hadn't because she wasn't using a filter.
If she shoved her right hand in their face they may recognise her!

Reactions: 6
Well I'm off to read now.
I'm going to give the nightly paw stroking story a miss tonight... but I'll immensely look forward to tomorrow and viewing the freshly Harpic'd bog after she's done her morning crap! ?
Take care Tattlers. ?

Reactions: 6
Talkin
Talking of filters we havent seen it for days now wow.

Reactions: 3
I'm going to give the nightly paw stroking story a miss tonight... but I'll immensely look forward to tomorrow and viewing the freshly Harpic'd bog after she's done her morning crap! ?
Take care Tattlers. ?
Are you reading anything good!? ?

Reactions: 2
Take care Tattlers. ?
All the best hun! ????

"sorry mate, you can't be Mrs hinch, I don't see any butterflies! ATBATBATBATB" [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.