Mrs Hinch #199 Everyone went down a rank, Hinch's mem-wah is gonna be a load of Tommy tank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much stuff does she “just love”? Like you can’t love everything, neither will your child.

She loves the rollers and hair grips and uses them all the time but had to re-read the label to know the brand. This all feels like she’s flexing her arm to show the buyer power she has.

I can say for free and from experience as a Newcastle United fan, Mike Ashley who owns the range will drive a hard bargain Soph. He won’t pay your prices for grid posts especially after the whole Very thing dried up quickly!
I'm a NUFC fan as well. Didn't know MA owned the range? Was going to do a shop when I come back to the UK in October but I don't think hubby will let me now. Unless I don't tell him of course.....

Reactions: 4
I thought it was a pagoda at first but they are actually different things. I think a pagoda has a roof and a pergola has almost like beams for a roof, not really a roof at all. And it should be said per-guh-la, not per-GOAL-a

Ohhhh, well that makes it less annoying... Although her voice still grates on me 😂 but at least I can sleep easier haha. Thank you!!

Reactions: 2
That’s put an end to the pregnancy theory lol. Was very surprised it wasn’t a Rex and Ronnie Range
Oh duck off. You would either say “the kids” or “our boys” or “Ronnie & Rex”. Not saying either of them are pregnant but I am absolutely saying she knew exactly what she was doing with that comment

Reactions: 29
Someone will remember it better than me but basically childhood friend who continue into adulthood with her. Said things like her mum isn’t very nice and her uncle is dodgy and I think just generally didn’t like her. Could have been fake though, probably was!

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off. You would either say “the kids” or “our boys” or “Ronnie & Rex”. Not saying either of them are pregnant but I am absolutely saying she knew exactly what she was doing with that comment
I know she’s an absolute scene stealer in everything she does. Couldn’t let SS launch something without a big debate about herself.

Reactions: 13
So they went for a picnic in the country but left Henry at home? Disgusting. A good walk in the fresh air would have done him good!!

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:
Eggs, a chat in a field and yet another plastic tree. "I'm doing a book: look at me, not Stacey"

Reactions: 18
I personally think any pregnancy rumours or hints is all part of the media ramp up for the memwahh. As such I think we should ignore it all and not feed into it. She will love all the attention and think she is so clever. Don't give it the time of day.
Also my opinion again but from her live the day of her Ronnie's party it might not be plain sailing conceiving. Health/weight wise. That was me reading between the lines.
As someone who has struggled to conceive, had my one miracle and has struggled again ever since it might just be a subject that hits close to home when people speculate on the subject.
In all seriousness I hope that makes sense.

Reactions: 20
I know she’s an absolute scene stealer in everything she does. Couldn’t let SS launch something without a big debate about herself.
This is PRECISELY what she is!!!
Made Rex’s 1st Birthday or 1st steps post ALL about her.
Absolute scene stealer. Prick!

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion

200 Threads exposing Hinches lies; another 200 to come don’t worry guyzzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Some of the replies to Grinch’s comment 🙄

“We would all love Baby Hinch Number 2”

WHAT??!! You don’t even know Baby Hinch 1 you strange being.

It’s so so warped.

It’s like Single White Female.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.