Mrs Hinch #199 Everyone went down a rank, Hinch's mem-wah is gonna be a load of Tommy tank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone also noticed the full body shots of her in skimpy dresses looking super skinny have only started since the pregnancy rumours? She's such an axe wound.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this is already been said but I find it so strange that she’s is so anxious about coronavirus etc but then the pair of them take Ronnie into a shop and stick him a trolly that is used by multiple people?! I’m not even overly anxious about the current situation but even I wouldn’t unnecessarily take my kids into a shop unless it can’t be avoided?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Oh frigging great, my daughter uses elf cosmetics & now her sheep are gonna be rushing out to buy it, did anyone else find her nose weird when she was spraying the ‘Malibu’ spray or has she got a filter on as per usual?

And her stupid bleeping haul has wound me up again, why does she insist on buying so much junk that will never see the light of day ever again?

Reactions: 2
Well is this a first? Did she read the comments on her calling her out for not bigging up her mates before?
Omg I mentioned that before!! Hiya Sophie 👋👋

Did any body catch what day she said she did the shoot for Primark? I'm sure she said May??
It was January before lockdown

looks incredibly suspect on Sophies behalf with that comment and the wink but I doubt she would announce a pregnancy or even let slip SS is with a comment on a post about Stacey. Probably just wants to build up speculation

Reactions: 1
I was just about to post the same screenshot...which one of them?
Matching pregnancies probably 🙄
Stacey gets a Primark deal & Soph with her Vaseline deal in the pipeline. Can you imagine all the hinchers baby showers with the same baby baskets of dungarees & Vaseline.
ATV guyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Matching pregnancies probably 🙄
Stacey gets a Primark deal & Soph with her Vaseline deal in the pipeline. Can you imagine all the hinchers baby showers with the same baby baskets of dungarees & Vaseline.
ATV guyzzz
I doubt she will get a Vasline deal, she was only mentioning Dani Dyer for a freebie probs

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has already been said but did you see Hinch’s comment on staceys grid post? The winky face after ‘baby clothes shopping’ feels like she’s wanting to hint she’s preggo.
She's either thick or doing it for reactions, knowing she'll take over ss post, her range is for toddlers not babies, trying to make it about me me me as usual

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.