Mrs Hinch #199 Everyone went down a rank, Hinch's mem-wah is gonna be a load of Tommy tank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hear "Ilove you to the moon and back" one more time from her, or Stacey I swear I'm gonna vomit :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Since she woke up this morning she has:

Screeched at Ron for dancing (sorry I meant laughed)
Claimed to have a mystery hangover
Sacked off cleaning for another day out
Promoted elf cosmetics (the day after cleaning her sizeable make-up collection, not long after claiming to not really know much about it)
Talked about getting “sucked in” to buying something because of IG stories... 🤔
Shown off her penguin for selling sooooo many books (hint, hint)
Shined her (clean) sink... again
Shown off another dress purchase - from a brand that uses questionable labour - while standing at an awkward angle to show us how slim she is
Written her TaDa list (with not so subtle reference to walking Jabba the Mutt)
Mentioned more home improvement work to follow
Had a tiny picnic either on private land or lied about where they were
Mentioned getting time to talk to Vestie, even though they’re never apart
Gone shopping AGAIN and put Ron in the trolley despite claiming to have COVID anxiety
Bought ~£100 of tat
Bought another reusable bag (so she could show the shop brand? Gotta earn that £££)
Angled for some free Vaseline from dani dyer
Bought a plastic tree for the garden (with a video that shows Vestie not wearing a mask in the shop)
Commented on SS new primark collab with a sly reference that was either to being preggers or getting it free
And finished the night posting some banal sh*te for her army to think they’re all in it together.

That was just today, guyzzzzz. And I left stuff out. ATV

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Since she woke up this morning she has:

Screeched at Ron for dancing (sorry I meant laughed)
Claimed to have a mystery hangover
Sacked off cleaning for another day out
Promoted elf cosmetics (the day after cleaning her sizeable make-up collection, not long after claiming to not really know much about it)
Talked about getting “sucked in” to buying something because of IG stories... 🤔
Shown off her penguin for selling sooooo many books (hint, hint)
Shined her (clean) sink... again
Shown off another dress purchase - from a brand that uses questionable labour - while standing at an awkward angle to show us how slim she is
Written her TaDa list (with not so subtle reference to walking Jabba the Mutt)
Mentioned more home improvement work to follow
Had a tiny picnic either on private land or lied about where they were
Mentioned getting time to talk to Vestie, even though they’re never apart
Gone shopping AGAIN and put Ron in the trolley despite claiming to have COVID anxiety
Bought ~£100 of tat
Bought another reusable bag (so she could show the shop brand? Gotta earn that £££)
Angled for some free Vaseline from dani dyer
Bought a plastic tree for the garden (with a video that shows Vestie not wearing a mask in the shop)
Commented on SS new primark collab with a sly reference that was either to being preggers or getting it free
And finished the night posting some banal sh*te for her army to think they’re all in it together.

That was just today, guyzzzzz. And I left stuff out. ATV
Wonder what tomorrow/today will bring? Does that make sense......all the vest no 200 thread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she talk like a special kind of head when she does hinch hauls and I’m pretty sure she bought those egg ring things not long ago Jesus bring back lockdown so she can’t go out and buy crap to show and then never be seen again no wonder she turned the garage into junk storage!!
She just orders it in. There’s no stopping the woman and her mission to buy all the cheap plastic tack on the planet.

*Thread suggestion*
“We get it Sophie, you’re really thin, but your cheap slave labour dresses can get in the bin!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If the virus don’t get them, the Zoflora will 🙄🙄🙄
It baffles me you know. I use zoflora and I love it. I only use it because my Mum showed me and she doesn't even know who Mrs Hinch is so she got it on her own accord. I use it to literally disinfect things, not the random stuff Hinch and her barmy army use it for. The only thing I use it for that isn't for disinfectant is i put it in with my towels because my Mum did it for me once and I loved it 🤣 definitely wouldn't use it to soak my face masks in.. or rinse my dog... or in my babys bottles... some examples of the wacky things I've heard 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Are Hinchers really planning to soak a mask in Zoflora, then put it over their childrens nose and mouth? Do they not realise how much harder it would be to breathe through a fug of zoflora fumes?
Buy another mask each, put them in the washing machine after wearing and if necessary use the laundry liquids that are designed to kill bacteria for extra peace of mind - it isn't rocket science.

Reactions: 3
Are Hinchers really planning to soak a mask in Zoflora, then put it over their childrens nose and mouth? Do they not realise how much harder it would be to breathe through a fug of zoflora fumes?
Buy another mask each, put them in the washing machine after wearing and if necessary use the laundry liquids that are designed to kill bacteria for extra peace of mind - it isn't rocket science.
I've got a couple packs of reusable masks and they literally give you instructions on how to wash them

Reactions: 1
It baffles me you know. I use zoflora and I love it. I only use it because my Mum showed me and she doesn't even know who Mrs Hinch is so she got it on her own accord. I use it to literally disinfect things, not the random stuff Hinch and her barmy army use it for. The only thing I use it for that isn't for disinfectant is i put it in with my towels because my Mum did it for me once and I loved it 🤣 definitely wouldn't use it to soak my face masks in.. or rinse my dog... or in my babys bottles... some examples of the wacky things I've heard 🤦‍♀️
Or use it in the filters of your hoover, use it in a wax burner.
Soak tissue in it and stuff it behind your sofa (that one still baffles me)

I’m not a massive fan of Zoflora it gives me a headache but my MIL and my mum both use it in a safe way as do most people with half a brain cell who’s learnt the correct way from their parents etc!
It’s worrying when I see what people use it for in the groups on Facebook!

My MIL owns a couple of holiday homes and yesterday she was cleaning one ready for a check in on Monday and she found tumble dryer sheets stuffed behind the radiators, a minky in the kitchen and 4 bottles of half used Zoflora hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Or use it in the filters of your hoover, use it in a wax burner.
Soak tissue in it and stuff it behind your sofa (that one still baffles me)

I’m not a massive fan of Zoflora it gives me a headache but my MIL and my mum both use it in a safe way as do most people with half a brain cell who’s learnt the correct way from their parents etc!
It’s worrying when I see what people use it for in the groups on Facebook!

My MIL owns a couple of holiday homes and yesterday she was cleaning one ready for a check in on Monday and she found tumble dryer sheets stuffed behind the radiators, a minky in the kitchen and 4 bottles of half used Zoflora hahaha
Obviously a Hincher 🤣 my friend gave me a minky and I didn't like it it got ruined after I put it in the washing machine 🤣 my boyfriend got me a bathroom minky and thats alright but I use it in the kitchen 🤫

I actually don’t find the amount of make up she has that bad. I have the same, if not more, but I am into make up and wear it every day. I enjoy applying it and experimenting.

i have different shades of foundation depending if I’m tanned/not tanned/kind of tanned. I also have ones with different levels of coverage (full/medium etc) and I have ones that are matte or illuminating to use depending on what my skins doing that day or how oily it is. Sometimes I mix 2 together or use different ones for different areas of my face

I also have different powders depending on what the foundation choice is. One of my friends is horrified by the amount of make up I have, but she barely wears makeup and her make up collection consists of a tinted moisturiser, 1 eyeshadow palette and a mascara. We are just different
I love make up. I love being girly and using it and trying different things. Like you I’ve a few different types of foundation etc.

My problem with hunch is she just doesn’t own it. She could do so well without lying all the time. She should just own the fact she wants to change her demographic of followers. I don’t believe she wants to be a bargain hunter anymore. I think she wants the expensive and the exciting parts of having money but she lives in fear of losing what she has created. So it’s a battle. That’s why she gets so beyond herself. Just my take on it all obvs

Reactions: 7
Every few weeks pregnancy rumours start going around about her because of things she does or says, then she comes out and says she's not pregnant. When she is pregnant again I'm sure she'll make another huge deal out of it. But for now, I reckon she likes us on here and people on Insta thinking she's pregnant because she's getting attention, once again.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.