Mrs Hinch #199 Everyone went down a rank, Hinch's mem-wah is gonna be a load of Tommy tank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she buys some random tat- Buys egg Thing because the poached egg thing didn’t work- does she know the one she bought is for fried ones.
Plastic tree- why so much plastic? Just buy a real one and look after it! The world desperately needs More real ones NOT to encourage plastic shite!

Reactions: 5
Instead of everyone buzzing over Stacey's Primark range everyone will be wondering what Hinch meant by her comment stupid cow

Reactions: 13
Her Covid anxiety must have really been playing up today, out again with a trip to Asda and The range
No Covid anxiety whatsoever!!
I really don't understand why anyone would choose to take a child, of any age, shopping during a Pandemic unless it is absolutely necessary i.e no-one else to look after them!

Reactions: 11
She's either thick or doing it for reactions, knowing she'll take over ss post, her range is for toddlers not babies, trying to make it about me me me as usual
I agree ....I don’t think she’s pregnant, but she can’t resist an opportunity to start a rumour and create a story for herself! Can’t be happy for her friend...even if the Friendship is fake!

Reactions: 14
I'm a first time commenter on here and I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned but I can't take it anymore... Has no one told her it's pagoda?? Honestly every time she says/types pergola I want to scream!!!! Surely someone somewhere has messaged or told her. Is she calling it that to the builders?!? 😡😡😡 I know it's stupid but it annoys me so much!!!! 😂😂
I thought it was a pagoda at first but they are actually different things. I think a pagoda has a roof and a pergola has almost like beams for a roof, not really a roof at all. And it should be said per-guh-la, not per-GOAL-a

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is this teasing at an announcement 🤔
She’s one of those - got to show in her comment that not only did she know before everyone else, but she needs to phrase the comment in such a way so everyone speculates about her comment rather than Staceys actual announcement. Can’t stick folk like that.

Reactions: 20
This is what pisses me off. There’s a big bIG BIG difference between being worried/nervous and having genuine anxiety. That woman is making a mockery of anyone who has anxiety or a mental health problem. She should be ashamed, so should jamie, and so should mad Barker. The lot of them should be embarrassed. They are her enablers and no doubt are egging her on because of the lifestyle and money they now get because of her so called anxiety. It’s disgusting.
Mad barker 🤣🤣🤣🤣 sorry this tickled me x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m actually embarrassed for her at the fact she can’t adult on her own and be left alone with her child regularly and attend a shop on her own! Babes I can guarantee maybe one person will recognise you! Your not that well known!

Reactions: 10
Ok so I’m normally a lurker on here but had to delurk to ask. The amount of make up she has😳. Now I’m not really a makeup kind of person but the many different foundations. Why does she have so many different ones. Do you not normally find the type and colour for you and stick with that? Is that amount normal 😂😂
Its diff shades for how much tan she has on if any. I guess. I have 2 shades one for if iv tanned & one for if i havent x

Why is she pronouncing it as PERGOOLAR 😂😂 have none of her ‘hincharmy’ told her how to say this CORRECTLY!
How do u say ut? 😂 i have no idea tbh x

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this is already been said but I find it so strange that she’s is so anxious about coronavirus etc but then the pair of them take Ronnie into a shop and stick him a trolly that is used by multiple people?! I’m not even overly anxious about the current situation but even I wouldn’t unnecessarily take my kids into a shop unless it can’t be avoided?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this. I’ve not taken my child with me once. There’s absolutely no need for all three of them to go.

Reactions: 6
You know what annoys me more than anything? She buys a brand new bag for life every time she goes shopping. Don’t think she understand you’re meant to re-use them...

Reactions: 14
You know what annoys me more than anything? She buys a brand new bag for life every time she goes shopping. Don’t think she understand you’re meant to re-use them...
But she washes at 30 guyzzzzz cause she loves the environment

Reactions: 4
She’s such a bleeping self loving clown honestly. There’s many layers to her ways and how she subtly manipulates everyone from her sheep to The Sun to us nasty trolls. It’s so subtle I don’t think it’s something she does as an active decision. I think it’s subconscious, like how massive attention seekers will naturally pretend to faint or throw up when they need more attention. That baby clothes comment. She knows her sheep will be all over it, she knows The Sun will pick up on it, she knows we will pick up on it. She’s a head.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion.... Showing off her pointless tat, whilst pretending she has her 'besties" back.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.