Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I’m a bit Kate to the party, but are we saying that the photo shoot was in her house? I thought when I saw the mutt that she’d taken him and not her hubby or real child, but seems not. Why all the angst if that’s the case? Pre-lockdown, I have been known to cancel going somewhere because I just couldn’t face it, which is proper anxiety, not fake like hers. Makes me angry! :mad:

Reactions: 32
Ronnie looks sick of her tit in the post she put on, poor lad is already well trained to pick stuff up & shove it in a box!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
It made me cringe so much there when she fell dramatically back onto the sofa, I can just imagine her attempting this a number of times until she got the fakery just right, then walking off with a deadpan expression straight after, it really is all such a massive act. She's playing a character 100% of her time on Instagram & it's actually disturbing how much of her life is devoted to this.

• Sick
Reactions: 67
I'd love to gift this make up bag to her 😂 she loves everything with their names on..thought it was perfect !
il_570xN.2006588460_p19j.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Think we all now know the real reason she got the extension......just for today, so she could fit her big fat gypsy dress in her living room 😂

She will no doubt have to have her chavy ring on show too, for the renewal of her vows photoshoot of the year

10-v2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She projects so much of her own insecurities onto Ronnie and I really hope that doesn’t continue or he will be screwed. Just that post about how she looks at him and knows he’s not nervous then everything is ok. He’s a baby. He’s not nervous. Stop dumping your own tit on him

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Aww my thread suggestion. Thanks guyzzz I have just put on my huge ball gown/wedding dress to celebrate. Not leaving the house because I am too special and cannot possibly risk seeing the germy public who are so beneath me. ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Should she be having several people like that in her house what with COVID 19 thought you had to have a bubble of family members 🤷‍♀️ She can’t be that bothered 😕

Reactions: 20
That video of Ronnie was adorable, however he didn't seem impressed. Almost as if he didn't recognise the strange woman behind the camera. Maybe because she wasn't screeching MUMMAAZZZ at him?

Reactions: 18
Don’t shoot me here and sorry if you’ve got one but I’ve only just realised how much I don’t like the name Ronnie for a baby

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Did anyone else see this? It was on Paul Cooper's Insta (he plays Martin Mucklowe in This Country) surprised the barmy army haven't gone after him! To be fair I'd love to see how his daughter Daisy would react to them as she's hysterical 🤣
If the coopers get involved with hinch I will honestly lose my head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely!! I used to work in a children's home and did very heavy training in this to help me understand why our young people behaved how they did. I'm in no way even implying that Ronnie is abused, or anything, but it doesn't take that to have bad attachment.
I won't post links as I don't want a warning for diagnosing, but Google 'Attachment Theory' and 'Reactive attachment disorder'. Its a rabbit hole, but it explains a lot about her child's behavior, and how he's different with Jamie
I did my dissertation on Attachment Theory. The impact bad or non-existent attachments can have on children is frightening.

Reactions: 21
Ron the Don is so cute! He looks like he will be running round, causing chaos in castle greyskull in no time! I can’t wait! 😂
He looked at her as if to say ‘duck you looking at, you put tit in boxes all the time mate’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.