Mrs Hinch #195 Trace was jealous of Hinch & Stace so gave us baby news & packed a case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she ALWAYS use a filter though? Even on the short video of her waving. It’s so unreal, show your ‘fans’ what you really look like! Even when she does the makeup or skincare tutorial she has a filter. No one looks perfect all the time, no one expects her to either.
And I don’t get the big fancy dress for the photo shoot. Glad I’ve never spent a dime buying her ‘books’. 🙄
Because shes just full of tit 🤣

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe that dog has got its hole all over that white dress 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Little bit worried what R had for din dins today 🤔. Let's hope Ma Barker cooked him up a nice turmeric roast 😉.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
She did all the face masks and stuff ready for today, but I would have had my bloody roots done for the front cover of a book! 😩

Reactions: 27
I am howling over the fact she never left her front room and wore a dress that looked like a cross between a toilet roll dolly and ripped loo roll, had make up by crayola and wore a crash helmet hair do 😂😂😂 Oh stop I peed a little

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Fucks sakes. How virginal Princess Zophlora of Maldonovia. This really IS you! I’ve just come on to say...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am howling over the fact she never left her front room and wore a dress that looked like a cross between a toilet roll dolly and ripped loo roll, had make up by crayola and wore a crash helmet hair do 😂😂😂 Oh stop I peed a little
She’s all fur coat n no knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I suspect little R is a tattler. He does not find his mother amusing in the slightest 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The look Ronron gives her when she’s laughing 😂 it’s like he’s thinking “what’s that noise coming from mmmmuummazzzzz?”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok Soph here’s a tattle challenge for you.
Seeing as you’re oh so relatable and kond. You get gifted so much free shite, your an brand partner with p and g . So why don’t you “donate” some to your local food bank . To people in genuine need. Think of the positive pr specially with your new book coming out. Mrs hinch - cleans up and donates to those in need.

your move soph

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The lace on those arms look like my great nans curtains with some diamanté’s chucked in for good measure..can’t actually wait to see this awfulness in all its glory 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The look Ronron gives her when she’s laughing 😂 it’s like he’s thinking “what’s that noise coming from mmmmuummazzzzz?”
Why is he so expressionless with her? It really bothers me. I know, I know all babies are different and some smilier than others but honestly he just looks right through her. 😢

Reactions: 36
That video of Ronnie is well cute. He’ll be walking in the next few weeks and then she’ll know what it’s like to be tired. Hopefully hiding the cloffs and turmeric with the shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As she says, "I see you. I see you" to Ronnie he is looking at her as if to say, "Yes, unfortunately, I see you too you mad witch"

Why is he so expressionless with her? It really bothers me. I know, I know all babies are different and some smilier than others but honestly he just looks right through her. 😢
To be fair, wouldn't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I think that’s why Ron McDon doesn’t react to her, he doesn’t recognise who she is half the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.