Mrs Hinch #190 Gardengate was epic, exposed her lies. Tattlers watching, is this her demise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes because the hand placement is very convenient 😉

Looks like cycle shorts or something! There's no way she needs spanx or similar. I really hope they're not ones that are designed to make you sweat, therefore lose weight:confused:
Whatever they are, she knows they're visible so she's obviously posted that picture for a reason.

Reactions: 6
Why is she constantly saying she’s 28? As if she’s a child? 28 is a fully grown adult. And “I shown my mum these and she was disgusted” and “how would you like it if someone spoke about your child like that” or whatever she said. She’s talking in these as if she is a child being bullied, not an adult
I told my mammy on yous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear to god it has riled me that she said ‘and I literally have an army behind me’.. a 28yr old woman said that?? She sets them on people who have an opinion about her like rabid dogs!!! Her army are nothing but nasty bullying wankers like her so I don’t know how she dares, duck sake this woman literally sends me west😂 gin pending

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Just happened across these and had to alert the Tattlers 😂 Anyone seen them before?

Mrs Hinch: unable to take constructive criticism since September ‘18

Found them on a Mumsnet thread 😬View attachment 166877
Hahaha I dislike her over use of the word ‘simply’. I wonder if it’s because when she looks at Vestie ‘Simple’ comes to mind. Oh and herself obvs

😂 😂 The way she kept saying I'm 28and have a lot to learn etc. Oh my by the age of 28 some people are Dr's, lawyers top business women. Seriously she never ever has wanted to grow up has she.
I’m only 28, a normal girl, I don’t know how this happened..... ring any bells.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
JESUS CHRIST SHES TICKED AND MOPPED THE DINING ROOM FLOOR! FINALLY!!!

Feel like breaking out into song (considering she’s had a party, it’s been raining, she’s had building work, a dog and a crawling baby I’m impressed she only manages it once a month)
I’m convinced she has a cleaner. I tell you there’ll be a Daily Star expose in 10 years ‘I was the cleaner behind Mrs Hinch’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She always spies on tattle, that’s what’s driving her mental & deranged. It’s bound too.
I know some on here think she has people do it for her, I think she has too, but aswell as herself.
Way too many coincidences over the time I’ve been on here. And she always addresses stupid things. If it was her management spying, surely they’d make her address the imporTant things like lenor, flowers on the hob and the many other dangerous things she’s ignored
Hinch needs to read the cautionary tale of Mother of Daughter’s who flew too close to the Tattle sun, though she might need a day or two to catch up on those threads.

Spoiler alert Soph, it really didn’t end well. Step away from Tattle, break the habit of spying on here.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
so there's always been speculation about her buying followers. Not sure how she can deny it to be honest. There's literally 4000 every day or there abouts!
'bumcheekonastick' is still my favourite one!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve avoided Hinch for a while cos she just pisses me off and I needed a break from the bleep 😂 can someone enlighten me on Gardengate?! Pleeeeease 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like cycle shorts or something! There's no way she needs spanx or similar. I really hope they're not ones that are designed to make you sweat, therefore lose weight:confused:
Whatever they are, she knows they're visible so she's obviously posted that picture for a reason.
Are they some kind of Tena lady pants to keep the bullshit under control?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Is it just me who doesn't feel the need to write down that I need to hoover? Just to tick it off again? I don't get it at all

Reactions: 29
Right now I think I’m more annoyed by her brainless Hincher’s.
Why do grown arsed men/women, need to write a list of their chores?
Are the incapable of oh I don’t know remembering what needs doing?
If they really can’t remember, what needs doing why can’t they write a list on a piece of paper or a notebook that doesn’t cost £7-£10.
Soph must sit there on an evening, laughing at those morons, with money signs in her eyes muttering ka-ching whilst eating leftover wasabi curry. 🤑

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“And I have never bought any of my followers, thank you!” Yeah think Cumslut69 begs to differ my love 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Supposed to be working this afternoon but just need to throw in my own little moan (or two) - why does she only seem to wash about 3 or 4 of Ronnie’s clothes at once? What a waste of water, electricity and washing powder. And maybe it’s just me, but I’m sure I never used to wash my children’s clothes in different stuff to mine, it’s just a waste. But then I never got paid for mine, I guess... And also, so horrible for that poor little boy to be shoved behind the sofa with a few things, while the moss gets more space than he does! Plus pub seating before a play area? Rant over, back to work...

Reactions: 19
Playing that music while cooking up that that slop “be our guest” 🤮🤮. Poor sods who get invited to hers for lunch. Why make Rondon wave at the camera

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.