Mrs Hinch #190 Gardengate was epic, exposed her lies. Tattlers watching, is this her demise?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂 The way she kept saying I'm 28and have a lot to learn etc. Oh my by the age of 28 some people are Dr's, lawyers top business women. Seriously she never ever has wanted to grow up has she.

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Also can anyone else see that she has something on underneath the stripy bottoms, like lacey cycling shorts or something similar!!!!!! What the hell is that all about Zoph!!!! Anyone would think you've just put your pj bottoms on over an outfit to be more 'relatable' 😂 😂 😂 😂
See through pjs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
JESUS CHRIST SHES TICKED AND MOPPED THE DINING ROOM FLOOR! FINALLY!!!

Feel like breaking out into song (considering she’s had a party, it’s been raining, she’s had building work, a dog and a crawling baby I’m impressed she only manages it once a month)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
😂 😂 The way she kept saying I'm 28and have a lot to learn etc. Oh my by the age of 28 some people are Dr's, lawyers top business women. Seriously she never ever has wanted to grow up has she.
She’s definitely been one of those little princess girls who has been spoilt and never had to look after themselves or take responsibility for themselves.

Reactions: 28
I did notice that SS posted of a story of her saying vegetable names to Rex to see if he could say them - funny someone here mentioned about Hinch not speaking to her child other than to say MUMMAZ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just happened across these and had to alert the Tattlers 😂 Anyone seen them before?

Mrs Hinch: unable to take constructive criticism since September ‘18

Found them on a Mumsnet thread 😬View attachment 166877
Why is she constantly saying she’s 28? As if she’s a child? 28 is a fully grown adult. And “I shown my mum these and she was disgusted” and “how would you like it if someone spoke about your child like that” or whatever she said. She’s talking in these as if she is a child being bullied, not an adult

• Haha
Reactions: 66
She’s an absolute mad bastard mixing up her pj sets, wish I could be that crazy 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Also can anyone else see that she has something on underneath the stripy bottoms, like lacey cycling shorts or something similar!!!!!! What the hell is that all about Zoph!!!! Anyone would think you've just put your pj bottoms on over an outfit to be more 'relatable' 😂 😂 😂 😂
Looks like cycle shorts or something! There's no way she needs spanx or similar. I really hope they're not ones that are designed to make you sweat, therefore lose weight:confused:
Whatever they are, she knows they're visible so she's obviously posted that picture for a reason.

Reactions: 7
Just happened across these and had to alert the Tattlers 😂 Anyone seen them before?

Mrs Hinch: unable to take constructive criticism since September ‘18

Found them on a Mumsnet thread 😬View attachment 166877
My mum would tell me to get thicker skinned and would also tell me not to be so narcissistic to go looking myself up on forums. That’s not a dig at my mum just that she lives in the real world and I grew up being told (in a good way) that not everyone will like you and vice versa. I get that nobody ever wants to read bad of themselves but criticism/different opinions (not trolling) are part of real life, especially when you have a public platform.

Also the irony given her comments about Tulisa - where was her ‘be kond’ mantra with that let alone how she lets her sheep rip people apart (and actually troll) on her behalf without stepping in to stop it? Such a hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks like cycle shorts or something! There's no way she needs spanx or similar. I really hope they're not ones that are designed to make you sweat, therefore lose weight:confused:
Whatever they are, she knows they're visible so she's obviously posted that picture for a reason.
along with a little day and time stamp...just for authenticity 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor ronnies face was getting sweatier n sweatier in those photos while eating his curry. I know there was no wasabi in it.....thank god!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s clearly slacking on the running of vests insta page. Forgot she’s so busy though being a Michelin star chef and top mummazzzz
88469DB5-4BFB-4CBF-AB64-06F303559439.png

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200629-155810_Chrome.jpg

@MrsBint was too late to quote this in the last thread but is it wrong I want to comment on this persons post saying what they have left to get is a grip? Who needs that much Zoflora?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Whatever they are they look too bumpy to be cycling shorts ,she's probably just taken that pic to show the books for Ron Ron in the background to prove to us she does read to him etc .

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I know we keep mentioning the cucumber stars, did anyone else notice today she made a point of making cucumber hearts? I wonder if she has been spying on tattle 🧐.
She always spies on tattle, that’s what’s driving her mental & deranged. It’s bound too.
I know some on here think she has people do it for her, I think she has too, but aswell as herself.
Way too many coincidences over the time I’ve been on here. And she always addresses stupid things. If it was her management spying, surely they’d make her address the imporTant things like lenor, flowers on the hob and the many other dangerous things she’s ignored

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.