Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 15 year old Hincher's account.
So many questions, from "what the hell is a 15 year old doing buying that much in a haul" to "why the fck is MH liking and encouraging it, knowing that it's a 15 year old's account?"

This isn't the only teenage Hinching account I've come across. It's quite concerning.
I've just followed her to keep an eye on her as that is very worrying

She hasn’t done her stairs in a while with that thing has she?
No doubt the squeegee will be out tomorrow nowit's been mentioned on here. This thread will be her bedtime story

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
"No way I'm promoting bullying" but you definitely are?
"If this person can't take it they shouldn't give it" name 5 people you personally know that would be able to take death threats from 2 million rabid cult members

These people are so bleeping backwards

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey this TheDisDad , I need to find the woman who said she lost her triplets I would like to interview her. If anyone can help thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I've been a lurker on here for the last couple of weeks. I had heard from a mutual friend about tattle so I headed over to be pleasantly surprised to be reading what it feels likes I have been keeping in, afraid of getting lynched by the "Army" .
But you have given me the balls to be open and share my experience as I feel that it should be out there for people to be aware.

A little background on me. Im a thirty something mum of 2. My first baby came with massive complications and a very bad experience with me ending up getting heart surgery, and not being on my feet for 2 weeks. As you can imagine this brought on bonding issues and breastfeeding couldn't happen as my milk had dried up. I developed post natel depression , generalised anxiety disorder and OCD. ALL DIAGNOSED by professionals. I was so scared of germs and the harm I thought they would do to my child I would spends hours cleaning, going over the same spots hundreds of times. This on top of anxiety I developed agoraphobia. Of course my story is diluted down ( not like these zoflora users :') ]
So I battled for 10 years to get some normality back into my life. Battled to even make it out of my door. Not going to blow my own trumpet - well I am- and I managed to get married move across country, have another baby ! Normal things but to me its a massive achievement.

So then Mrs hinch came along. I thought she was really nice and funny - bearing in mind I had been following her since she had about 2k . I thought wow she is giving me good tips. How wrong was I? So I got myself a minky, zoflora bottles in their own basket. all the cloths and even a shark hoover. Now i'm quite lucky to be financially stable enough to be able to afford these - many aren't. But I still didn't realise I was being "sold" too.
So as you can imagine my anxiety flared up, then along came the dreaded ocd. Continually refreshing Instagram to see if Mrs hinch had uploaded a new story. Waking up at 3am and coming down to clean my oven sink etc.

I started noticing a rash on my arm. Didn't think much of it till it started spreading. My whole back was covered along with my arms! I went to the doctors> changed washing powder no difference, Went back who then asked me if I had been using anything different around the house. I broke down and confessed my ocd had gotton worse. The doctor then said something to me that has stuck with me. He said when they make the products you are spraying around your house, with your family and pets , do you think they don't wear biohazard suits, goggles and gloves. I mean wow. That is so true. I feel such a fool that I let this woman get me into place that I battled so much to get out of. You can laugh at me I wont mind, I mean I deserve it. A sales person at their finest has made a recovered ocd , relapse and I say relapse as that is exactly what is was.

But I woke up. I manged to get back into CBT and ive seen the light. So I thank you and keep spreading the word!
You my love are a very brave lady, you're open, honest and have been through one hell of alot, don't beat yourself up because you were deceived, you're not the only one and you won't be the last. I'm glad you're getting help and support to get on top of your OCD.
Your story and many others are the reason we need to open peoples eyes to Hinch's manipulation, she doesn't care about her cult, she only cares about her bank balance growing.
Welcome to tattle and enjoy, sending you hugs and well wishes x

Reactions: 17
Hey this TheDisDad , I need to find the woman who said she lost her triplets I would like to interview her. If anyone can help thank you.
Hello. Yes she is a member here.

I remember reading her poignant and heart breaking post back on Thread 7. If you click the blue Thread 7 it should auto take you to the thread and post :) HTH. Alternatively here's a SS.

Maybe me calling her a bleep was a step too far. But upon a recent admission to hospital, a girl on my unit required extensive treatment due to chemical burns from Zoflora. I can’t sit back and watch any longer.
I absolutely detest zoflora. It's one of the worst products out there. Just a bunch of super harsh chemicals that hurt people, pets and children alike. Nobody should be even using it without skin and eye protection, as it says on the packet. And god forbid you light a match around it, even the fumes are highly flammable. People are pouring it by the bottle into our waterways, where it continues to kill and poison our water.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Is clean_honest_living a member on Tattle? I followed them for a while on Instagram (never commented or liked things but I enjoyed watching the stories) to find out I’ve randomly been blocked by them 🤔 I have no idea why!

Also, my account is private so they wouldn’t have been able to see who I was following, etc myself.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I hate that she’s shared it, such a beggy thing to do.
She’s Lined it up so when she wakes up she has loads of gushing mail from her army
She makes me sick!

And tbh that message she got was not even bad. It’s all true
Well said!
I was once involved with a highly toxic person who would leave messages at the end of day like 'how can you do this to me after all I've done for you etc'. I'd done nothing apart call him out on his abusive behaviour and he couldn't stand the truth so put the blame back on me to guilt trip me.

He would then message all his fan club of women saying how horrible I'd been to him and they would flock round him trying to soothe this poor 'mans' ego. Classic there from Grinch.

Poor Soph giving HER time to this 'nasty' person. Actually Soph they've given you a lifestyle your lazy lying ass would never have otherwise. These types can never ever handle the truth and are always looking for a pity play. Vile vile vile POS who doesn't care about anything or anyone but herself and her bank balance.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm actually pretty speechless at what she's posted there.
It's so sneaky & underhanded. She's publicly outing someone who has a LOT of valid points; she's doing what all master manipulators and narcissists do when they hide in plain sight - how can she be like that if she's willing to post about it?! She's pathetically looking for sympathy and she's also unleashing the army by naming the person who dm'd her. She knows they'll be out for blood.
How can she ask how that person sleeps at night?!!
I'm just lying in bed shaking my head - she makes me so bleeping mad!!!
There was valid points which were then wiped out by swearing at her and calling her a bleep.

Is clean_honest_living a member on Tattle? I followed them for a while on Instagram (never commented or liked things but I enjoyed watching the stories) to find out I’ve randomly been blocked by them 🤔 I have no idea why!

Also, my account is private so they wouldn’t have been able to see who I was following, etc myself.
They're a banned tattle member who lurks on here to use people's posts.

Reactions: 12
It was me who sent that message! The abuse I’m currently getting is hilarious. I can’t sit back and watch anymore.

😫 some more of the barmy army here in the comments
“She always reads the instructions - she cleans with the windows open!”
“How the hell can people go into debt shopping at Poundland” 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thing is Grinch has deleted that post but the grinchers have got a screenshot and have not blanked out the name so the death threats will continue. There is only one reason Soph deleted it and that was because it may get some people thinking as there were so many truths in her message. Got to protect the brand haven't we Soph?

Hope you slept well knowing your bully army will do your dirty work. It's what toxic people do...light the touch paper and then sit back to watch others prod the fire. You've kept your manicured claws nice and clean haven't you Soph?

Reactions: 21
I have never been banned from here. I don't know why you keep insisting I have.

I’m not. I never was. And if I blocked you... is your account new?
So you were just lurking on tattle and taking people's posts then? Someone that knows you said that you couldn't log in to your account but could view the site.

Just think it's a bit off you've used people's posts off here and your account is constantly being plugged on here by everyone to the point you have nearly 2000 followers, yet you're not even a poster here and are also then blocking half of tattle from your account.

Reactions: 6
I'm actually pretty speechless at what she's posted there.
It's so sneaky & underhanded. She's publicly outing someone who has a LOT of valid points; she's doing what all master manipulators and narcissists do when they hide in plain sight - how can she be like that if she's willing to post about it?! She's pathetically looking for sympathy and she's also unleashing the army by naming the person who dm'd her. She knows they'll be out for blood.
How can she ask how that person sleeps at night?!!
I'm just lying in bed shaking my head - she makes me so bleeping mad!!!
I’m
Shocked,,, as you say she’s putting it out there, as though the person who sent is speaking a load of rubbish, the point if the DM was just to have a go at her, (coz she’s a jealous troll of course no other reason)
her cult are now again reinforced that using these chemicals is STILL OK otherwise there is no way she would have shared that! 😡😡😡😡

I’d screenshot the abuse.

Not an army I’d want to be a part of
Yes make sure you keep all of those messages. Go to the police if you feel the need. They will support you.

I actually read a post on Facebook today where an actual company selling artificial grass was recommending doing this if your artificial grass is smelling of animal urine. Those poor animals 😱 I can’t believe people are so careless!
[/QUOTE
Poisoning animals
In the houses, now wildlife to 👹👹👹👹

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They were in the Range Rover and she said they were on their way to the bbq, they stopped for drinks and she showed a present on the back seat for her friend who was having the bbq!
When they came back she said what a great time they'd had at her friends bbq!

Old news but I'm a bit behind... when exactly did the range rover arrive? Did she announce is/show it off/ #ad #gifted "swipe up" it? 😏😂

Fingers crossed now I have highlighted DEBT & flammability and the fact she hasn’t addressed these issues some “hinchers” may open there eyes. My choice of language was wrong, but it’s the only way she will respond to you so she can play the woe is me act. Thankfully I lied about meeting her, I did how ever see her in Liverpool and she looked like a skeleton.
Unfortunately I think the opposite will happen, by her sharing your message she has reinforced the army that it’s still ok to use the products... all but making you out to be a jealous troll and no other reason.
A small handful may question but the majority will just use it (and as she’s intended) as a signal to attack you. The content of the DM is matterless to them, you have HURT their leader. You will pay!

Unfortunately, I think she knows exactly the kind of people that follow her. The kind that will get their pitchforks AND wallets out on her say so.

She only needed it up a few minutes. She knows people refresh her stories. Easy way to get revenge, then pass it off as a momentary lapse in judgement. Conniving witch she is.
Sort attracts sort and we all know what her true colours are. She is a master manipulator and it definitely does not take much to get her army to get fired up.

She knows exactly what she is doing. She forgets that once you out something out there it is out there you can not delete it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.