Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you need to send her post of your message and the responses you've got to Gleam
That could work, but also backfire. Depends on the calibre of the Gleam staff receiving it. It could give them the heads up needed to do some serious clean up/positive PR. Let it spread around a bit first. Get a few people unfollowing her in disgust.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
That could work, but also backfire. Depends on the calibre of the Gleam staff receiving it. It could give them the heads up needed to do some serious clean up/positive PR. Let it spread around a bit first. Get a few people unfollowing her in disgust.
Fair point 🤔😊

Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember the name of the Facebook group where you can talk to journalists? There was a post in there recently about wanting people to get in touch about their experiences with dangerous hinching and I can't remember the group name for the life of me!

Never mind! It's called FeaureMe! UK

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think you also need to send a ss of the post she made of your message and the responses you've received, to Gleam
Gleam won’t care, both Hinch & Gleam are raking in the ££’s they will continue it to the last penny. I’m glad she shared my name, I’m strong enough to withstand the abuse and death threats, I can only imagine the pain this could cause to someone who wanted to let there feelings known but couldn’t handle the backlash from her bullying little minions.

Reactions: 32
See she’s filled the garden up with more stuff today, more stuff that the ‘army’ will be rushing out tomorrow to buy. Will Garden centres all over the country have the Hinch must have stands soon?

Hinch ya hedges

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.
That is absolutely disgusting.
What a great bunch of hinchers she has

• Angry
Reactions: 12
How are you going to just brush past the very serious points that the person made?! What the fuuuuuuck
This is the bleeping reason I am so annoyed. Some legitimate points and questions being raised which SHE WILL NOT bleeping ADDRESS.

We ask questions and we are bullies and trolls

Back in the day when I was a new housewife and using zoflora all over my floors my pugs paw pads were constantly so dry and itchy and they were licking them all the time clearly uncomfortable. I switched to using method wood floor cleaner and the problem went away. Coincidence maybe, most likely it’s not necessary to disinfect your homes where a normal detergent will do. We don’t live in a cesspit this is the UK

Reactions: 25
I've just woken up and caught up on MH stories for the day. I decided to make a list of the products she advertised by talking about them in her stories. Prices for the cleaning products are sort of estimates as I googled them from different UK supermarkets (I'm not local, so I don't know what would be considered a fair price for them). I don't have a pound symbol on my computer either. Here it is.

Febreze spring awakening 3 pounds
Dettol spray 3 pounds
Minky Kermit 3.69
Harpic toilet cleaner 1.75
Zoflora 2.00
Cif wipes 3.00
#gifted wall heart 52.50 (listed on website as ‘as seen in mrs hinch home’)
AMA floor fragrance 10.00 #gifted
Plastic trellis 19.99
Outdoor umbrella 69.99
Astonish germ cleaner 5.00
AMA wax melts 5.00
Book 8.00
Patio set ???
Bin powder neutradol 4.99

I couldn't get the patio set price because the swipe up didn't work. But seriously, that's a lot of $$$ worth of adverts. Her entire day's worth of stories consisted of nothing but ads and some bizarre cackling.

She was pretty light on her use of the cleaning products today, compared to other days. I can see how easy it would be to get sucked in to picking up a toilet cleaner cuz it's one of the cheaper products, then a zoflora, etc etc. Before you know it, there's 20 pounds dropped on cleaning products. Hahahaha, better post a photo and hope I get some praise from the Hinch Army commander.
I’ve looked at similar patio sets and rarely seen any less than £800 - £1000

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tattle community you know the accounts better than most, is there any that have a person who is working full time. Gets home from work at 6.30pm/7pm at night that I can follow for tips/hints on keeping your house sparkling. That’s the account I would like to follow 🧐
The lamberton life but they're rather dull and the wife really starting to think she's something she isn't

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.