Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fingers crossed now I have highlighted DEBT & flammability and the fact she hasn’t addressed these issues some “hinchers” may open there eyes. My choice of language was wrong, but it’s the only way she will respond to you so she can play the woe is me act. Thankfully I lied about meeting her, I did how ever see her in Liverpool and she looked like a skeleton.

Reactions: 26
yeah I agree screenshot the abuse then post them and tag her in every single one! Let her see what kind of people are following her!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw her share a SS of a message before saying "I'll never name and shame". I think it was over the sewing machine.

Now she's put someone on blast to over 2 million people? Not taking the opportunity to pass yourself off as the bigger person, hey Soph? Stay classy!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
yeah I agree screenshot the abuse then post them and tag her in every single one! Let her see what kind of people are following her!
Unfortunately, I think she knows exactly the kind of people that follow her. The kind that will get their pitchforks AND wallets out on her say so.

She’s deleted the screenshot; not good PR really is it 😏
She only needed it up a few minutes. She knows people refresh her stories. Easy way to get revenge, then pass it off as a momentary lapse in judgement. Conniving witch she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Unfortunately, I think she knows exactly the kind of people that follow her. The kind that will get their pitchforks AND wallets out on her say so.

She only needed it up a few minutes. She knows people refresh her stories. Easy way to get revenge, then pass it off as a momentary lapse in judgement. Conniving witch she is.
This was a really disgusting tactic by her. I'm actually shocked that someone can be so callous.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It's such a cult 👺 these are grown women with literally no self awareness, just very, very brown noses 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This was a really disgusting tactic by her. I'm actually shocked that someone can be so callous.
I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.
That’s actually vile 😔 her followers are such hypocrites! They fiercely defend her and have a go at you for calling her out and saying ‘mean things’ (THE TRUTH) and then come out with disgusting comments like that.

• Angry
  • Sad

Just keep screenshotting ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 17

That needs to be publicised somehow - that's a bleeping disgrace.

Can't even spell her leader's name right. That is a very good receipt to have though.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.