Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard loads of rumours about them, some ridiculous and some believable.
One was that he was married before and had an affair with her, hence why she had to leave her job and so on. Who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s not relevant but we all love a bit of Goss

Disclaimer for future court case: I’m not saying this is true, I’m saying it’s a non-far fetched rumour. End disclaimer.
😮 I love a bit goss. I could believe this. I wondered why she left the job to do nothing.

Reactions: 13
I've been a lurker on here for the last couple of weeks. I had heard from a mutual friend about tattle so I headed over to be pleasantly surprised to be reading what it feels likes I have been keeping in, afraid of getting lynched by the "Army" .
But you have given me the balls to be open and share my experience as I feel that it should be out there for people to be aware.

A little background on me. Im a thirty something mum of 2. My first baby came with massive complications and a very bad experience with me ending up getting heart surgery, and not being on my feet for 2 weeks. As you can imagine this brought on bonding issues and breastfeeding couldn't happen as my milk had dried up. I developed post natel depression , generalised anxiety disorder and OCD. ALL DIAGNOSED by professionals. I was so scared of germs and the harm I thought they would do to my child I would spends hours cleaning, going over the same spots hundreds of times. This on top of anxiety I developed agoraphobia. Of course my story is diluted down ( not like these zoflora users :') ]
So I battled for 10 years to get some normality back into my life. Battled to even make it out of my door. Not going to blow my own trumpet - well I am- and I managed to get married move across country, have another baby ! Normal things but to me its a massive achievement.

So then Mrs hinch came along. I thought she was really nice and funny - bearing in mind I had been following her since she had about 2k . I thought wow she is giving me good tips. How wrong was I? So I got myself a minky, zoflora bottles in their own basket. all the cloths and even a shark hoover. Now i'm quite lucky to be financially stable enough to be able to afford these - many aren't. But I still didn't realise I was being "sold" too.
So as you can imagine my anxiety flared up, then along came the dreaded ocd. Continually refreshing Instagram to see if Mrs hinch had uploaded a new story. Waking up at 3am and coming down to clean my oven sink etc.

I started noticing a rash on my arm. Didn't think much of it till it started spreading. My whole back was covered along with my arms! I went to the doctors> changed washing powder no difference, Went back who then asked me if I had been using anything different around the house. I broke down and confessed my ocd had gotton worse. The doctor then said something to me that has stuck with me. He said when they make the products you are spraying around your house, with your family and pets , do you think they don't wear biohazard suits, goggles and gloves. I mean wow. That is so true. I feel such a fool that I let this woman get me into place that I battled so much to get out of. You can laugh at me I wont mind, I mean I deserve it. A sales person at their finest has made a recovered ocd , relapse and I say relapse as that is exactly what is was.

But I woke up. I manged to get back into CBT and ive seen the light. So I thank you and keep spreading the word!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
😮 I love a bit goss. I could believe this. I wondered why she left the job to do nothing.
She said in the book she left as when they got together it was too much working and living together, that and she'd always wanted to be a hairdresser.
She tells so many lies though that anything is possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi *jeezelouise* you’ve been through a lot, wow! 😳 Good to hear you’re recovered and feeling better and have seen through The Hinch’s deceit.

Reactions: 24
Don't you want to build a two story extension that's going to over look other people's gardens? Or does privacy only apply to Queen Hinch?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi *jeezelouise* you’ve been through a lot, wow! 😳 Good to hear you’re recovered and feeling better and have seen through The Hinch’s deceit.
Thank you. I have but havent we all ? I'm so glad I found a way out of the craziness , but I worry deeply that she is creating more people to be ill. Both physically and mentally.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Completely agree! Majority of us don’t have £70 spare to spend on a garden umbrella - To be honest if I was a millionaire I still wouldn’t buy anything she flogs - especially when it’s lining her pockets!
I might be wrong but didn’t she buy the umbrella at the garden centre yet put a eBay swipe up link to buy one?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is absolutely gorgeous Kerry!
Thank you! She is a massive poser, a big girls blouse and adores babies! Breaks my heart to think what they have to survive in Romania but luckily Dora wasn't there long, she was rescued at about 4 months old x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Henry looks bloody adorable today. I’m worried he’s going to start getting sick through toxicity/poisoning. Does she spray his bed with Lenor? You can tell she adores him and if she were prepared to listen to some common sense I’m sure she’d start taking his health seriously :( but no. Girl’s gotta sell.
I think she uses that dettol spray on his bed. It’s seemingly ‘pet safe’, but still the amount of chemicals he must be inhaling (can dogs inhale?!) it can’t be good for him at all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Wants privacy but then zooms her camera right up to someones bedroom window when she was filming the paraglider.
I bet her neighbours dislike her, and who would blame them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I've been a lurker on here for the last couple of weeks. I had heard from a mutual friend about tattle so I headed over to be pleasantly surprised to be reading what it feels likes I have been keeping in, afraid of getting lynched by the "Army" .
But you have given me the balls to be open and share my experience as I feel that it should be out there for people to be aware.

A little background on me. Im a thirty something mum of 2. My first baby came with massive complications and a very bad experience with me ending up getting heart surgery, and not being on my feet for 2 weeks. As you can imagine this brought on bonding issues and breastfeeding couldn't happen as my milk had dried up. I developed post natel depression , generalised anxiety disorder and OCD. ALL DIAGNOSED by professionals. I was so scared of germs and the harm I thought they would do to my child I would spends hours cleaning, going over the same spots hundreds of times. This on top of anxiety I developed agoraphobia. Of course my story is diluted down ( not like these zoflora users :') ]
So I battled for 10 years to get some normality back into my life. Battled to even make it out of my door. Not going to blow my own trumpet - well I am- and I managed to get married move across country, have another baby ! Normal things but to me its a massive achievement.

So then Mrs hinch came along. I thought she was really nice and funny - bearing in mind I had been following her since she had about 2k . I thought wow she is giving me good tips. How wrong was I? So I got myself a minky, zoflora bottles in their own basket. all the cloths and even a shark hoover. Now i'm quite lucky to be financially stable enough to be able to afford these - many aren't. But I still didn't realise I was being "sold" too.
So as you can imagine my anxiety flared up, then along came the dreaded ocd. Continually refreshing Instagram to see if Mrs hinch had uploaded a new story. Waking up at 3am and coming down to clean my oven sink etc.

I started noticing a rash on my arm. Didn't think much of it till it started spreading. My whole back was covered along with my arms! I went to the doctors> changed washing powder no difference, Went back who then asked me if I had been using anything different around the house. I broke down and confessed my ocd had gotton worse. The doctor then said something to me that has stuck with me. He said when they make the products you are spraying around your house, with your family and pets , do you think they don't wear biohazard suits, goggles and gloves. I mean wow. That is so true. I feel such a fool that I let this woman get me into place that I battled so much to get out of. You can laugh at me I wont mind, I mean I deserve it. A sales person at their finest has made a recovered ocd , relapse and I say relapse as that is exactly what is was.

But I woke up. I manged to get back into CBT and ive seen the light. So I thank you and keep spreading the word!
No one hear will laugh at you. Thank you for sharing your story and being brave enough to face up to what was happening.

We get called trolls and bullies on here but we are just regular people who hate what she's done to people.

Thanks again for your story and welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yet another seemingly innocent ad for the book, oh look what bugboy took a photo of in Tesco! No #AD

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.