Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bugs my tit when she says...it was only x amount of pounds. To you it might be cheap, to you!! To some (me usually) it's probably not. Especially as she then adds swipe up to add insult to injury.

Reactions: 15
Bugs my tit when she says...it was only x amount of pounds. To you it might be cheap, to you!! To some (me usually) it's probably not. Especially as she then adds swipe up to add insult to injury.
Completely agree! Majority of us don’t have £70 spare to spend on a garden umbrella - To be honest if I was a millionaire I still wouldn’t buy anything she flogs - especially when it’s lining her pockets!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Completely agree! Majority of us don’t have £70 spare to spend on a garden umbrella - To be honest if I was a millionaire I still wouldn’t buy anything she flogs - especially when it’s lining her pockets!
Me either. I'd look elsewhere. She has no idea imo of what it's like for alot of us. It's not so easy for some, myself included to spend so frivolously. Bet she's never had to dread the postman coming with bills?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No wonder she's laughing.
Lunch out and then a trip to the garden centre to buy copious amounts of tatt that she doesn't need.
Why buy one trellis with fake leaves when you can buy four eh?
Then home to more tatt being delivered which she can then shill to the Hinchers to make even more money.

Not everyone has the money for the posh garden set let alone the room to house it.

The only good thing about today is she's now starting to show the 'real' Sophie.
The arrogant, big headed, loves herself Sophie which can only be a good thing as people will hopefully start to switch off once they see she's no longer the innocent little girl cleaning that she loves to portray.

Also imagine living next door to that? You'd need earplugs to be able to relax in your own garden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell! Does all common sense go out the window when you join the hinch cult?!
Feel guilty of this, was happily mixing the pine stuff and immediately following that up with Cif earlier this week. I’m a Chemistry teacher :eek:

One of my idiot purchases from my brief two weeks before enlightenment arrived today (fridge liners). Thankfully I haven’t purchased anything that will line her pocket other than her book, as I don’t really use eBay that much. They’re so tit. I’ve hidden them at the bottom of the fridge under the fruit and veg storage!

I feel very grateful I haven’t actually admitted I’d been hinching anywhere. And on the plus side, my house is definitely cleaner.

Reactions: 14
I’m VERY intrigued by the notion that Bug Boy is already a dad, I need more info on this!
I don’t know if there is any truth in it, maybe not, you know how rumours fly, but I did read it, but can’t rememebr where, I think maybe on one f the threads here.
he’s alnost 40 so possible. Couldn’t see any child being welcome in Hinches world, nothing to take the light off her!

Reactions: 10
No wonder she's laughing.
Lunch out and then a trip to the garden centre to buy copious amounts of tatt that she doesn't need.
Why buy one trellis with fake leaves when you can buy four eh?
Then home to more tatt being delivered which she can then shill to the Hinchers to make even more money.

Not everyone has the money for the posh garden set let alone the room to house it.

The only good thing about today is she's now starting to show the 'real' Sophie.
The arrogant, big headed, loves herself Sophie which can only be a good thing as people will hopefully start to switch off once they see she's no longer the innocent little girl cleaning that she loves to portray.

Also imagine living next door to that? You'd need earplugs to be able to relax in your own garden.
Amen! She had the nerve to state aswell it added privacy. Wasn't it her filming a neighbour in the garden some weeks back?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She's completely fake and now even her gardens full of fake!
Unbelievable. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s with all the fake laughter today,,,,, so OTT, extremely irritating. It’s like an uncomfortable, trying to to cover something up, everything is good in the hood but it’s really far from it hysteria! Awful, just bloody awful

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s with all the fake laughter today,,,,, so OTT, extremely irritating. It’s like an uncomfortable, trying to to cover something up, everything is good in the hood but it’s really far from it hysteria! Awful, just bloody awful
Yes. It wreaks of fake happiness to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did the "soak a cotton pad in Zoflo and put it at the bottom of the bin" trick and it didn't work - but then on Facebook someone said to soak a sanitary towel in Zoflo and stick it to the side of the bin and I thought it was the best idea ever and I was so close to doing it but then I discovered Tattle 🤣 so thanks guys for saving me from looking like a twit
I find this works in small bins like bathroom ones, but put it inside the bag not between the bag and the bin. I use the detol spray for my downstairs bin when needed but I do clean it twice a week so not that smelly 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I eye rolled at the trellises. My dad put some lovely fake leaf ones up in my garden last summer and now she’s has them. I dont get what she found so funny about them being fake leaves? Did they think they were real?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Screen capped this last night on my phone. Zoflora on artificial grass? Oh my days, my head hurts reading the comments. It’s like the blind leading the blind.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Screen capped this last night on my phone. Zoflora on artificial grass? Oh my days, my head hurts reading the comments. It’s like the blind leading the blind.
Zeflora? No regard for this bloody planet and its wildlife. What about the bees? It's bleeping ludicrous. I might sound thick, but is that even safe in the hot weather? I see a little ones slide in the background🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.