Mrs Hinch #189 Lying about your garden sleepers, but you cant get past the tattle peepers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg! Did you take it down, like they asked? Somone else should have shared it but as a fake fan with a gushing message about how great it is and how fast they worked and tagged her in the actual image!!

Wow....sleeper/garden-gate has given me absolute life this morning! Knew I should have caught up properly yesterday.

@motherofdonkeys thank you for this gem of a website (https://uk.undelete.news/account/stories_all/34901#/)! She absolutely can't hide now, although what's to bet she reads about this and threatens them with legal action if they keep a record of all of her stories. Absolute proof though, that she said it was going to take "weeks." If the landscape company hadn't shared that image (heaven help him for the tit storm that Hinch will have sent his way #PrayForGeorge) the Hinchers wouldn't even have had a glimpse of an update until the sleepers were built, filled and blooming with expensive plants, an established fruit and veg patch, the pergola was in place and Hinch was swinging away in her new garden sex swing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg! Did you take it down, like they asked? Somone else should have shared it but as a fake fan with a gushing message about how great it is and how fast they worked and tagged her in the actual image!!

Wow....sleeper/garden-gate has given me absolute life this morning! Knew I should have caught up properly yesterday.

@motherofdonkeys thank you for this gem of a website (https://uk.undelete.news/account/stories_all/34901#/)! She absolutely can't hide now, although what's to bet she reads about this and threatens them with legal action if they keep a record of all of her stories. Absolute proof though, that she said it was going to take "weeks." If the landscape company hadn't shared that image (heaven help him for the tit storm that Hinch will have sent his way #PrayForGeorge) the Hinchers wouldn't even have had a glimpse of an update until the sleepers were built, filled and blooming with expensive plants, an established fruit and veg patch, the pergola was in place and Hinch was swinging away in her new garden sex swing.
#prayforgeorge

I'm ill! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That site is good

Posting it here, with date 26/06/2020

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if she will purchase her plants from perrywoods in tiptree that her mum took her too visit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
" going to get professional advice on what to plant".
In other words she is going to pay someone to come in and do it for them.

Her neighbours would hardly have missed that soil delivery so if @Ohno is around we should be able to find out the real timeline
She probably already has had them planted 🙈🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but that garden is horrid.......I would of rather paid someone to come and landscape the lot.......
I agree, it’s all such a mish mash It’s like every idea is an after thought nothing flows, Obviously I wait to see the finished project but if it’s like everything else we’ve seen it’s going to be chavTastic, just like her drivethru, that is just bleeping rancid.
I personally can’t wait for the loft conversion to start. I reckon just in time for Christmas, starts Christmas Eve and Santa Claus brings his tools along that night just in time for it to be #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree, it’s all such a mish mash It’s like every idea is an after thought nothing flows, Obviously I wait to see the finished project but if it’s like everything else we’ve seen it’s going to be chavTastic, just like her drivethru, that is just bleeping rancid.
I personally can’t wait for the loft conversion to start. I reckon just in time for Christmas, starts Christmas Eve and Santa Claus brings his tools along that night just in time for it to be #gifted
What about Trace??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get why she doesn’t just film what’s happening when it’s happening. It would make for much better content than just oooo look what I’ve had done.
I made an insta page for my house refurb and like looking at all the progress and changes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
@motherofdonkeys thank you for this gem of a website (https://uk.undelete.news/account/stories_all/34901#/)! She absolutely can't hide now, although what's to bet she reads about this and threatens them with legal action if they keep a record of all of her stories. Absolute proof though, that she said it was going to take "weeks."
I can't take credit for finding that site, it was posted yesterday on the MOD/FOD thread, so I searched up Hinch on it too. She could try and get it taken down but looking at the date stamps on there, the dates are shown the American way so could be a US created site

Reactions: 10
I don’t get why she doesn’t just film what’s happening when it’s happening. It would make for much better content than just oooo look what I’ve had done.
I made an insta page for my house refurb and like looking at all the progress and changes.
This! Also it would save her a whole load of stress and lies! No wonder she looks so ill!!

Reactions: 10
WTAF!!! I’m raged! Just popped on her stories to see a whole bleeping garden renovation done apparently overnight!!!!!!
We are working our bleeping arsed off renovating ours and it’s taken YEARS!!!! Arghhhhhh

Reactions: 20
I dont get it either, it's far more interesting content if it's shown in real time, Lisa Dawson's followers loved watching her barn reno unfold, if it's just posted all completed, you're cheating your audience

• Heart
Reactions: 16
To be honest there are a few accounts I follow on Instagram who have made garden seating out of pallets and they look far better than Mrs. Hinches. That garden has no flow to it at all it could be fantastic but she just makes it look dead common with solar lights and other shite hanging off the fence
Gguuyyyzzzz my hubby brought these pallets home from work and look how nice they are.... goes to show you dont need to be an influencer to have a nice garden this cost us about 400 to do thats cushions paint everything! We did it over 3 months when we could afford it! Pallet furniture is the best and recycled too

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 87
WTAF!!! I’m raged! Just popped on her stories to see a whole bleeping garden renovation done apparently overnight!!!!!!
We are working our bleeping arsed off renovating ours and it’s taken YEARS!!!! Arghhhhhh
To be fair, its not finished yet. There's still the decking, pergola, swinging chair, hot tub, outdoor cinema, crazy golf and the Disney rides to go in.

Gguuyyyzzzz my hubby brought these pallets home from work and look how nice they are.... goes to show you dont need to be an influencer to have a nice garden this cost us about 400 to do thats cushions paint everything! We did it over 3 months when we could afford it! Pallet furniture is the best and recycled too
That looks so nice, and much more rewarding to have achieved it yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.