Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see the Minkeh FLY out the bath on it's own!?

I've seen it all now.
How dirty are these 3 she uses a hell of a lot of product! Forgive me if I'm wrong but this liquid looks like a little would go along way? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for them all to die
Thought you meant them for a minute was going say a little harsh then realised you meant the plants 😂

Does she not clean her bathroom floor when she cleans the bathroom? I don't mean Hoover the edges, I mean mop the floor or get on her hands and knees and get one of her many cloths and some soapy water and clean it. I bet Onslow pisses all over that floor 😂😂
No that’s on the cleaners hinch list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My great aunt bought one of those Dyson fans and said it's tit. She lives in a flat. How it's keeping the whole of castle greyskull cool I don't know. I'll stick with my £25 industrial fan thanks, best fan we've had, only one that keeps me cool!
View attachment 162027
Exactly this ! This is what I have and I wouldn't part with it for any Dyson no chance!

Reactions: 2
Hoovering round the toilet and bathroom floor with the same one she does the counters with... Pissy pubes on sweet potato anyone?? Yummi 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 41
duck a Dyson. Get a MeacoFan 1056 Air Circulator. Not lining Dyson's pockets so they can gift these grubby people things!

Reactions: 2
What do those two idiots eat?? How hard was or to make a decent portion of that slop and feed them all, at least its home cooked and semi nutritional. Could I be fucked cooking one small meal every day and then feed the rest with something else?
Take it or leave it in our house... but then again she does have all the time in the world....

Reactions: 4
Been a silent watcher here for a little while now but I really just need to state, how many f*cking products does she need in that bathroom cupboard? She litterally is the one person solely responsible for the earth dying and the oceons plastic polution. Silly bint

Reactions: 16
She’s not got time to move things to clean? But neither you or your husband have jobs hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I absolutely HATE when she does white AD text on a very white background but when she does swipe up it’s black and bold on a white background. Just duck off Hinch your days are numbered.

Reactions: 23
She must read here daily! People mentioned the Dyson fan being out at the weekend and sure enough she’s now addressing it. Then people have mentioned how she cleans around things, and she’s addressed that - so she’s just bloody lazy then and that’s why she cuts corners! Wow a woman who is famous for cleaning only cleans around things cos her time is too precious to be hinching properly. I’ve heard it all now. Why do people not see this woman for what she truly is?

Reactions: 14
Bit slow here.... I really hope she sanitizers that hoover she's just used around her toilet! before she uses it to clean up her toaster crumbs. Dirty 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Well I'm sold, I ordered 10 hanging barskits and a fan for each room. Double bargain I say 🤑.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she only has 20 mins clean the bathroom before Ronaldo wakes from his 200th nap of the day, where is vest? I hope Ronnie isn’t downstairs in that bloody basket? And who doesn’t move stuff when cleaning, she is bleeping lazy! Dig at us tattlers eh Shopie....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To me it makes a mockery of the education on race she is supposed to have been doing. They wont be fair trade, the workers wont be looked after or educated.
I doubt she is even aware of modern day slavery and wouldn't care even if she was. As long as she can get her swipe up income from her ebay bargs she couldnt give two hoots about anyone else.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.