Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ‘women supporting women‘ is really cringeworthy now. You’re right, buying those is supporting a slave master in a sweatshop in India, not other women. 😡
To me it makes a mockery of the education on race she is supposed to have been doing. They wont be fair trade, the workers wont be looked after or educated.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's not women supporting each other. They are supporting some sweatshop some where. Hardly the same or anything to cheer about.
How about supporting the garment workers (Male or female) who are sat in sweatshops making this tit ?

Reactions: 15
How did I read that and not notice🙈, must be the 4 hours sleep my darling devil child let me have making my eyes go 🙈
Only 4 hours sleep and you haven’t mentioned it 35 times on the gram? You’re doing it wrong.. 😂

As much as people like to give SS tit and I know this isn't a rave thread 🙄 but she does so much more with her children, at the woods, playing, exploring while hinch just sits in her garden confining poor little Ronnie to one space at a time and under developing him. It's sad really.
I actually like SS. She does a bit too much unnecessary crafts for my liking but she’s clearly an excellent mum and doesn’t mind taking the piss out of herself. Can you imagine Hinch throwing herself around the tree swing or admitting to eating so much chocolate and cheesecake?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What do those two idiots eat?? How hard was or to make a decent portion of that slop and feed them all, at least its home cooked and semi nutritional. Could I be fucked cooking one small meal every day and then feed the rest with something else?

Reactions: 11
Why the hell does she need so many things to clean her scratched sink & kitchen sides! FFS moron just use a multi-surface cleaner!

I mentioned a couple of weeks back that Ronnie could do with a sippy cup 🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Not caught up on the thread since last night so this might have been said. But Hinch seems to be in competition with Stacey for everything, so why can’t she take a leaf out of her book with the parenting. Stacey’s out there on bloody rope swings having a blast while Ronnie is banished to the garden baby wiping his bloody toy kitchen. Don’t get me wrong there’s nothing wrong with your kid playing out in the garden. But Ronnie doesn’t get to do anything. He’s banished to one spot. She bring the indoors outside. Outdoor play is supposed to be about exploring not doing the same stuff that he does outside. The poor lad can’t crawl round because lardarse shits in the grass and we all know her green plants have probably gone yellow because he’s pissed on them. Hinch get the boy some stimulation for goodness sake, sitting in the egg chair cuddling him at 6am is doing him no favours. Let the boy have fun

Reactions: 20
Such a liar that’s fans been knocking about for a while ...out of her loft my arse. Really relatable Sophie I’m glad your feeling cool with that and your designer dress
Like you’d put something that cost that much up in the loft anyway! If I spent that much on something I’d be making use of it any given opportunity!

sooooo relatable once again

Reactions: 14
Sat watching Peter Rabbit with my 3yr old, christ I really want to punch him (not my son, the rabbit!) I think that hideous cake has spoilt Peter Rabbit for me for life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really is despicable.She's reached a new low imo showing off her Dyson.
Bet the children who are making those tacky dresses nineteen to the dozen would really appreciate one right now.
As for her army who can't afford one,she couldn't give a damn.
I normally try to stay upbeat but this has really 'boiled my piss' and I don't even know what you lot mean by that!
I'm pretty sure it's bubbling though.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Like you’d put something that cost that much up in the loft anyway! If I spent that much on something I’d be making use of it any given opportunity!

sooooo relatable once again
But it hasn’t been in the loft even. We’ve been spying it on her stories for months.

Does Ronnie have cucumber every single day in life? 🙄
But he lovezzzzzz cucumber. Even though Peter Rabbit didn’t include it on his announcement board. That was the burgerzzzz we’ve never seen him eat!

Reactions: 12
Another thing WHO THE HELL uses blended up Cheerios in a 1 year olds ‘sand’ table? What’s wrong with actual SAND? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
She doesnt have the time to clean a loo because of Ronnie , ermm what does her lazy tit of a man does can he not clean a loo it’s not that hard to let him to do it or even watch Ronnie for u to nip upstairs and do it.....jeezo she’s making it as if she’s got a hard life then how the duck will she cope with another one 😂😂😂 , when am up in the morning I have breakfast all made for the 4 of us then after the ,sundry will be done in time for me to hang them up then go make all the beds and tidy and clean upstairs then move on to down stairs so I don’t see how she needs to write a list and takes weeks and months to complete when me and others just does it everyday like a normal being ??
Speaking of Onslow, is his year long career break almost up? Or is he just going to stay off living off his wives money because she can't handle being alone with her own child.

Reactions: 4
Gazebo is back....

So it disappeared when the pigeons were shagging
It was also missing from this morning’s “Good Morning” dreamy montage
Now it has appeared at lunchtime

Is Jamie’s new full time job collapsing and rebuilding the f**king thing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.