Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have a child myself but I was wondering is it fairly normal for a child of Ronnies ages to just stare away from her? I feel there’s no engagement between him and her or is it just that he’s preoccupied with her phone or something in the background? It just makes me sad, with my nieces they light up when the family are around and quite expressive. Even when he’s looking at her I just feel it’s blank, I don’t mean that to come across mean at all as I am not experienced in babies (yet-one day!) but I am just intrigued as it’s something I pick up on a lot watching her stories but I may well be wrong and just inexperienced and perhaps they all do it!

Reactions: 27
That lunch is ridiculous. Why does she only show lunch?? Could her and vestical not have had the same.

But what’s annoying me is he is playing with that table. But she was trying to move things for him. Just let him play with it. He can pick things up himself. She is gonna he such a helicopter mum.

Reactions: 14
Muummmmazzz!!’ Argh.. why does she say that all the time randomly to him!!

that rice looks very much like a microwave one! Not gonna lie- has them myself and you can Tell as it dryer and stick together- it’s the serving it up with a spoon as if she boiled it herself 🙄

100 % her and ss are being briefed by the sane team. The font, colour If font and general presentation is identical down to the actual size and positioning. This is actually quite hard to do. My work aim for it with out web pages and have to be really specific so it all looks similar

Mmm not sure if they are under same team or if hinch just copies Stacey.
notice the difference in their lunch Rex gets creative sandwiches, Ronnie gets slop on a plate with sticky rice

Reactions: 3
She just can’t leave him to play always grabbing with that claw it looks like he tries to swipe at her with that spade as much as to say duck off and Leave me alone. Honestly she’s a dumb wit instead of telling him the names of things he touches it’s always MUMMMAAAZZZZ that child will think everything he touches is called MUMMMMAAZZZZ

Reactions: 15
"why does she not give him a spoon?" "Why doesn't he have a sippy cup?"

A spoon and a sippy cup in one video today, hi Soph!
20-06-24-13-56-48-322_deco.jpg
Screenshot_20200624-135619.jpg

Reactions: 19
Is that even water in the cup and not juice?????? Surely not!!!! If I’m honest I’m still doubtful he even eats these meals and gets something else wasn’t his favourite on his birthday board burgers 😂

Reactions: 7
He was not cleaning that kitchen, he was holding a wet wipe in his hand and trying to play. Why not give him a nice cool fruit salad. My daughter has pitta, hummus, cucumber, carrot sticks, tomatoes for lunch and peaches with ice cream for dessert. It's too hot for a big meal like that. Christ even I said I fancy a nice salad today because it's too warm.

Reactions: 11
I see she didn't say today he had eaten it all. From the video of him "eating" his lunch he didnt seem too keen. Soph it's boiling today you should have just give him a sandwich!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t even believe that cooking clip was today I think she’s started feeding him naked so we can’t see pre recorded 😆

Reactions: 5
I don’t have a child myself but I was wondering is it fairly normal for a child of Ronnies ages to just stare away from her? I feel there’s no engagement between him and her or is it just that he’s preoccupied with her phone or something in the background? It just makes me sad, with my nieces they light up when the family are around and quite expressive. Even when he’s looking at her I just feel it’s blank, I don’t mean that to come across mean at all as I am not experienced in babies (yet-one day!) but I am just intrigued as it’s something I pick up on a lot watching her stories but I may well be wrong and just inexperienced and perhaps they all do it!
I think Jamie must be normally lurking behind her so Ronnie looks past her to him. You know, the normal parent.

Reactions: 7
@kettlekitten I've never found one and would genuinely buy one from you if you have one going spare?

As for the pregnancy speculation, Stacey Solomon is dropping hints similar to Grinch, maybe they're in a competition who can get pregnant first. Maybe it's a competition. Maybe it's bullshit. Who knows with those two 🤷🏽‍♀️
Mate your profile picture 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do wonder does she realise most of those things need to actually be planted in the ground?
‘oh that fits in there that’s handy’ yes soph cause that’s how it’ll grow 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Can’t wait for them all to die

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.