Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s pregnant. I don’t think she could cope with another kid. I think she’s struggled with RonnieBlessHim. She’s totally overwhelmed I think another baby would tip her over the edge. I don’t think emotionally she handles life well
Trust me, she's exactly the type to have another one in quick succession because of that. She wants prove she can, even though the cracks are showing.

Reactions: 13
She most definitely could not handle another baby, she would be spinning that neck like in the exorcist. Imagine which handsums she would profess love for the most. Try and clean on top of 2 kids under 2 and pose for the camera. If she has any sense she would stick with what she’s got all though to be fair it would make interesting viewing

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually laughed out loud that she thought she could grow sweet potatoes in a seed pod 😩🤷‍♀️
She obviously doesn't know potatoes grow under ground! How can you be 30 and not know this? I really want to message her and say FFS Soph, watch a bit of Monty Don at least!! Also, bit of wind and that crappy plastic greenhouse will be flying over her neighbours roof! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love that she pruned those bushes and said "I hope they grow back green!" 😂 They're not gonna grow back dead are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's daft to get rid of toys that Ronnie has grown out of if you're thinking you might have another kid in the future... Unless you're hoping that the gravy train will still be running and you'll get a load of free stuff sent for baby number 2.
They’ve probably all got Ronnie embroidered into them - off to the charity they go ! She’s so lovely sharing her shite.

Reactions: 4
Good morning from Henry’s big hairy cock. :) No breakfast it is then!

She most definitely could not handle another baby, she would be spinning that neck like in the exorcist. Imagine which handsums she would profess love for the most. Try and clean on top of 2 kids under 2 and pose for the camera. If she has any sense she would stick with what she’s got all though to be fair it would make interesting viewing
It’s quite weird seeing her trying to do the insta-perfect motherhood thing, when the big trend right now is very much the “scummy mummy gin guzzling feral kids aren’t I hilarious” approach. Can’t anyone just find a middle ground and be normal?

If I had to guess they’ll want to have two kids because it’s the “done thing” and have them roughly two years apart. Don’t forget she’s got Jamie running round after her. I could also see her getting a nanny. I think not being Jamie’s number one doesn’t sit well with her and he has to overcompensate by droning on about how beautiful and Incredible she is to compensate for the fact he loves his son more than her.

Just caught up on her stories. Don't know if it's been mentioned before as there's so many threads but that video of her on the egg chair last night, she looks bonkers😳 don't know if it's the lack of filters/makeup but she actually looks a bit crazy and unwell😳

Reactions: 8
They’re just a pair of chavs with more money than class/sense/style/brain cells delete as you see fit. Their child is so bored of life he looks like an old man every time he’s with her, just miserably staring off.

She can keep trying to project this perfect 1950s housewife image, with her pretty (rancid and cheap) flowing dresses and the long flowing luscious (fake and smelly) hair but it’s all fake. When she isn’t on the gram no way is she prancing about in eBay monstrosities. I find her too angular and masculine to call her pretty and definitely to cosmetically altered, but if she massively toned it down she’d not be such a hag.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Monday she was sooooo anxious and went out.
Tuesday not anxious and went out shopping.
Wednesday she needs to go shopping again because she bought plants without fully looking into the proper requirements for them.

There is a pandemic still happening. She is taking her child out unnecessarily and putting him at risk. Why didn’t she buy the pots and planters yesterday at the same time. Oh I know. Coz she is a twit!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I love dogs but I really don’t like her dog. He seems like such a snooty little git.
If I'm not mistaken one of the lovely Tattlers here once called Henry a self entitled bastard or wanker! Not quite sure which 😂😂

Glorious weather and she's bleeping about sweeping and cleaning! For God's sake woman take Ronnie to the seaside! He does not need to watch you fingering plant pots again today!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s got the space for a proper glass greenhouse, if she’s really interested in growing plants. Probably waiting for one to be gifted...

Reactions: 10
Good morning from Henry’s big hairy cock. :) No breakfast it is then!

It’s quite weird seeing her trying to do the insta-perfect motherhood thing, when the big trend right now is very much the “scummy mummy gin guzzling feral kids aren’t I hilarious” approach. Can’t anyone just find a middle ground and be normal?

If I had to guess they’ll want to have two kids because it’s the “done thing” and have them roughly two years apart. Don’t forget she’s got Jamie running round after her. I could also see her getting a nanny. I think not being Jamie’s number one doesn’t sit well with her and he has to overcompensate by droning on about how beautiful and Incredible she is to compensate for the fact he loves his son more than her.
How do we think she'd cope if she had a girl? I think she'd love the idea of it, being able to dress her up all pretty or in matching outfits, but the reality would be very different, she likes being the only female in the house and would probably be jealous of a daughter.

Reactions: 17
If I'm not mistaken one of the lovely Tattlers here once called Henry a self entitled bastard or wanker! Not quite sure which 😂😂

Glorious weather and she's bleeping about sweeping and cleaning! For God's sake woman take Ronnie to the seaside! He does not need to watch you fingering plant pots again today!
The seaside? Does she have any local beaches constructed from cheerio sand? Have they even received a grey personalised bucket and spade set yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
Hinch has dropped Gretal oh how sad, now sat watching pigeons going slowly mad

Reactions: 10
Sitting in an egg chair since 6am oh duck off grinch and have a day off! Play with your bleeping child instead of posing for the gram like a normal person and your not the only parent who gets up early most of us do fs 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.