Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well well, birds have sex, who would have thought it and more to the point why is it making her cry with laughter? Silly sod, how old is she - 30 and giggling like a 10 year old. As for all those plants unless lardarse gets into gear and digs up a good part of her garden they will all end up in the bin - compost bin if she has one. I keep thinking "I won't look today" but it gives me something to annoy the old lad with as he hates me telling him what nonsense she has been up to and it's one of the few pleasures I get at my age - winding him up! Off for a sit on the front step with my coffee (and added brandy) and a ciggie. Stay safe folk x

Well, well well, birds have sex, who would have thought it and more to the point why is it making her cry with laughter? Silly sod, how old is she - 30 and giggling like a 10 year old. As for all those plants unless lardarse gets into gear and digs up a good part of her garden they will all end up in the bin - compost bin if she has one. I keep thinking "I won't look today" but it gives me something to annoy the old lad with as he hates me telling him what nonsense she has been up to and it's one of the few pleasures I get at my age - winding him up! Off for a sit on the front step with my coffee (and added brandy) and a ciggie. Stay safe folk x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought the exact same!!!
Definitely. No way would a man think someone making their baby wave at a baby they didn’t know and will never meet is ‘cute’. To be fair, most people, male or female, with an ounce of sense would think that’s just downright weird and would be pressing the block button and looking into injunctions..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If they were expecting another baby why did they get rid of all of Ronnies baby toys? Unless they all had Ronnie emblazoned all over them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She “bought” herself a house extension complete with garage, then fills it with baskets and storage units. I thought garages were for cars to be stored. Seems I’ve been doing it wrong my whole life! 🤣
A lot of garages in new builds don’t actually fit cars in these days, or if they do it’s a VERY tight squeeze😂

Reactions: 8
Morning guyzzzzzzz. I was just in the garden and there’s all this green stuff on the floor. Like it just grew there or something. Would on,y happen in my little village. There was also a boeing 747 and the pilot said he followed the landing lights cos he thought it was stansted.

ps don’t speak too soon but dishwashers on and hasn’t tripped whole house yet (which is its favourite trick)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe they are gonna try and plan to have a baby for when Jamie’s parental leave is ending so they can it again straight after for a new baby. Don’t know if that’s how it works I’ve not got kids? 😂 anything for a bit of extra money and then probably after that he will say he’s not going back to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guiseeee, I can't handle this actually working m'larkey. I get home and there's a good 10+ stories from Hinch and you lot have filled 50 million threads 😂
It's parenting that does it for me. Gonna have to leave these 3 feral child to fend for themselves. Im on maternity atm but when I go back to work, god know what ill do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s one of those people who would only want brand new stuff for their little darlings
I was like that for my first. But most learn for their second.
For my second I told my sister give me whatever you don’t need from her kids. I tried to reuse all of my eldest things. There was still so much left over unworn from my first born. And as much as it pained me to give it away (because I’m a hourder) I gave most to my cousin for her quarantine baby

No one wants Gretel as the face of their brand so Hinch is using her mug to get some lucrative deals x
Im pretty sure this is what she's doing. Those pyjamas the other day, her skincare, her ebay dresses etc... she can't take cleaning any further tbh so now if she wants to get into clothing or skincare, gretal has to go!

Reactions: 13
I've just started my own home IG account as we're going through some renovations. Browsing people to follow for inspiration and every.single.person I clicked on was following Grinch. Needless to say I didn't find any inspiration because all of them seemed to live in the same new build, with the same grey carpets, grey sofas, glass furniture and b&ms finest ornaments?? Weird 🧐
My friend has a home account called the_cheerful_abode you should check it out. Complete opposite to the hinch house ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning guyzzzzzzz. I was just in the garden and there’s all this green stuff on the floor. Like it just grew there or something. Would on,y happen in my little village. There was also a boeing 747 and the pilot said he followed the landing lights cos he thought it was stansted.

ps don’t speak too soon but dishwashers on and hasn’t tripped whole house yet (which is its favourite trick)
Your dishwasher is fucked my lovely. Any appliance to do that needs fixing or binning ASAP. X

Reactions: 4
So this morning she feels strange just like Stacey did yesterday morning 🤔
They might as well just merge their Instagram accounts !

Reactions: 20
Just catching up on Hinch's stories from yesterday... I hope shes not gonna be feeding Ronnie her home grown sweet potato 😅

@kettlekitten I've never found one and would genuinely buy one from you if you have one going spare?

As for the pregnancy speculation, Stacey Solomon is dropping hints similar to Grinch, maybe they're in a competition who can get pregnant first. Maybe it's a competition. Maybe it's bullshit. Who knows with those two 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.