Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoph is probably running Jaymmmeeees insta to try and make him more popular so he can get free stuff sent to him etc

Reactions: 15
Zoph is probably running Jaymmmeeees insta to try and make him more popular so he can get free stuff sent to him etc

Deffo! He didn’t seem to know much about his own insta the other night on the live. And she
Said to him, you’d be surprised how many people ask about you etc. If his online presence is as active as she makes out then he would know. Deffo her!!

Reactions: 14
hiii guuyzzz. long time lurker here but have read and laughed at some many comments. apologise if I am making things up and have made this up... im sure this morning on her stories when ronron was playing with his sand pit she mentioned the gazebo was staying up for shade. I mean good call for the weather... however in the video of her watching the shagger pigeons.. i couldn't see the gazebo

have i gone mad, dreamt it or am blind?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She's definitely controlling this 'mrhinch' account and quite possibly keeps tabs on his emails text messages etc... Their relationship seems very fake

Reactions: 16
Why does it always happen to little old me guyzzzz. Trust it to happen to me. Zoph, everyone has pigeons in their gardens and they all shag. You haven’t got exclusive access to the pigeon Kama sutra! God she is so like that Catherine Tate sketch couple. What am I like???? duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm Kate to the party (yea I'm going there too😂) she really got on my goat this morning with diet stuff and recycled content, but I am now a calmer woman and going to catch up with about about 22 pages

ATV♥

Reactions: 7
duck me sideways, can’t believe how thick this girl is, wonder what it was Onslow first saw in her, especially being 11 years older 😳 can only think she was a bit of a goer!! ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone think sophie and jamie are in some kind of legal commitment to stay together while she is enjoying her 15 mins of fame? I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there was some kind of clause that they aren’t allowed to divorce, or split up and have to maintain the image of a happy marriage.

I can’t image it doing her brand any good if suddenly she’s a single mum and Jamie’s got 50% custody of ronnie so she can only use him 3-4 days a week, and jamie would probably take henry too so thats more content gone.

Once she gives up the fame then I suppose there’s no reason for her to be “Mrs Hinch” anymore

Reactions: 16
My eyes have only just recovered from the potato child fml people have to much time on their hands !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hiii guuyzzz. long time lurker here but have read and laughed at some many comments. apologise if I am making things up and have made this up... im sure this morning on her stories when ronron was playing with his sand pit she mentioned the gazebo was staying up for shade. I mean good call for the weather... however in the video of her watching the shagger pigeons.. i couldn't see the gazebo

have i gone mad, dreamt it or am blind?
it was me I'd gone blind it was to the side of her. to many gins for me on a school night!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Your baby is older than Ronnie. Why do you need tips from somebody who isn't at the same stage as you?!
I would rather go to Rose West and ask for mothering advice not from Mrs H !!!!

And don’t come for me it’s just she’s not maternal and the gram comes first ...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Gods sake I can't get away from Grinchy.
This just popped up on my Insta as a suggested post. 🤮🙈
The Dior book she has in her living room on the dreaded table, then didn't she just recently get one of these urns too? 😖

20200623_230737.jpg

That peter rabbit cake was really pretty but let’s face it, no way was that gonna feed 30

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahhh duck off soph ya melt. Do you expect us to think you’re off pratting around doing the splits for selfies in your Non fire retardant fire cheap nylon Pyjamas or rinsing ya prawn purse (trademark of @shadyessex33) with cheap body wash from poundshhhtretcherss whilst Jayyymeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee answers those “questionS” of his own accord. You’re so see through ya silly bint. Calm down, have a gin and give Bug Boy his phone back. There’s a good girl now.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.