Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really hot in the south today as well, they’ve not got the sense they were born with to go earlier, when it’s cooler. She’d rather get dressed 🙄 and made up at 3 and take a young infant out in the full heat of the day. Fools, the pair of them
Personally for me I find best time to go anywhere atm is about 3ish, I’d rather not top my sunburn in a queue in a car park atm

Reactions: 4
Oh and before I forget (yes i said I was on a roll - lets not judge but we had a visitor in the garden first time in 3 months and wine flowed and guess what he knows whats what and brought his own glass and wine. He is my hero and my bruvva) Lets get real I think what we all forget and yes I mean us Tatters as well she is not Sophie as she tries to portray on Mrs Hinch platforms she is a grade A salesperson. No despite whatever she says this Mrs Hinch nonsense did not just happen. It was a complete sales/moneymaking strategy devised by her and Jaimie. I know that over the year I have been on this thread very few stalwarts remain who truly have seen and understood what has happened. New people come in all the time.

BUT the truth is they planned this. As we have seen occasionally when she lets things slip onto insta and by how she fires up but doesn't control her sheep and how really she spins out of control. I know we would all like the gossip from a neighbour but that is just a small part if it. Yes she acts like an entitled diva but thats not the problem its is their relentless ruthless pursuit of their joint goal to make a certain sum of money (which she has hinted at in her post to Mario) off the backs of her less than wealthy demographic followers and then piss off into the distance clutching their money and laughing all the way to the bank. There is nothing they will not exploit to ensure they do this and this includes their dog and their baby. They make things up or make things fit their brand ...lets not say they lie.. they are so secure they feel in their platform that they can break any lockdown guidelines, spout any crap and it will be fine. I say another 3-5 years - she won't go before that - my estimate is £5million profit minimum is needed to set them both up for life. I am a bit drunk but I did have advice from bruvva accountant to the stars so must be right. ATV.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm glad you got your bath toy but you do seem to be in the minority! I've been looking at the company since she posted and their reviews are an absolute tit show 🙊
I got mine on Saturday, but I ordered mine in April!! 😂 😂 😂 So I was convinced I had been scammed before she had hers on her story, which gave me rage that she got hers and I got stroked £17 😂😂 the music bits annoying as duck. The bath bit lives in the bathroom now because it doesn't play music while in the bath 😂😂

Still waiting for her to share the books she ordered to educate herself on black lives, if she ordered on Amazon I'm sure they would've arrived by now 🤥

Reactions: 30
Sorry but how bleeping funny is that lake?? Or whatever. More like a stream next to a dual carriageway 😂😂
Wonder if 🐸face saw any relatives??

How boring is she though, jesus lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those greenhouses are ok for what they are but don’t last and they get scorching hot I’m guessing she will fry them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4 months! We don’t really go anywhere though because of lockdown. However she’s constantly choking on sick / saliva so makes me feel better being there 🤣
Ah my twins are 4 months too 😊 and one is also very chokey on saliva! Such a strange time to have new babies!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why on earth would she make a cake and send it to someone she doesn't know, who hasn't asked for it, doesn't need it, and won't eat it anyway?!
If it was a genuine act of kindness there was no need to post a photo of the cake with an oh so subtle dig that it hadn't been acknowledged. Businesses need to stop moaning that their gifted whatever hasn't been acknowledged!! They know what they're doing by sending their stuff to influencers!
Did the baker not suppose that, maybe Sophie might have already thought to sort out a cake for Ronnie?! And tbh you’re right about the rest too. Then when these businesses go to insta (or worse yet, Tattle o_O) moaning about their life I just think well duck you, you loved her enough to spend time and money making her a free gift yesterday. And now you look like an unprofessional dick having a tantrum over not getting cheap promo. They’re not in the least bit bothered about anything but themselves so I guess they have that in common with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She actually had the potential to go very far. If she had stuck to the original format of being a cleaning page! Instead, she’s become a beggy little witch who uses her son for likes, is as fake as duck and treats people like tit once she’s got what she wants.

Reactions: 14
Did the baker not suppose that, maybe Sophie might have already thought to sort out a cake for Ronnie?! And tbh you’re right about the rest too. Then when these businesses go to insta (or worse yet, Tattle o_O) moaning about their life I just think well duck you, you loved her enough to spend time and money making her a free gift yesterday. And now you look like an unprofessional dick having a tantrum over not getting cheap promo. They’re not in the least bit bothered about anything but themselves so I guess they have that in common with her.
TBF how do we know that soph didn’t actually contact them asking oh do you do Peter rabbit blah blah blah they made it and sent it to her & now she’s ignored them

Reactions: 3
Guys I’ve been walking around my house clicking my fingers and nothing is happening... what am I doing wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
TBF how do we know that soph didn’t actually contact them asking oh do you do Peter rabbit blah blah blah they made it and sent it to her & now she’s ignored them
I feel like the business would have mentioned this in their complaint but you are right, it’s hard to know for sure. They way they’ve worded it makes it sound like they send it unsolicited. Tbh the cake is often a pretty big part of a kids birthday and I wouldn’t expect, if I were a baker, to be able to basically “take over” that element of their day without agreeing things beforehand/sorting the desired design etc with mum first.

The rabbit sculpture cake was actually ordered by the family too so I highly doubt Sophie asked this other business for a freebie knowing they’d already got his bday cake sorted.

Reactions: 2
I replied to her telling her they are pots. I await to be blocked 😂
OK mag: VICIOUS ONLINE TROLLS TELL MRS HINCH SHE IS LOOKING AT POTS.
The 30-year-old cleaning queen took to the camera crying, revealing cruel messages that informed her she was looking at shelves full of pots.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.