Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200623-181346_Instagram.jpg

Waiting to be blocked again! She can't keep not acknowledging she's doing wrong 😡😡😡 god only knows how many people she came into contact with on the weekend, and she's rubbing her grubby hands all over things again! Winding me up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What actually IS her account now? Mummy-blogger-come-TIK-TOK-fan-and-weaning-recipie-expert-with-beechgrove-garden-in-the-mix-and-not-to-mention-the-cure-for-anxiety.

Pretty niche market, huh.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Personally for me I find best time to go anywhere atm is about 3ish, I’d rather not top my sunburn in a queue in a car park atm
There’re no queues where we are earlier in the morning, the worst ones for garden centres are in the afternoon here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
TBF how do we know that soph didn’t actually contact them asking oh do you do Peter rabbit blah blah blah they made it and sent it to her & now she’s ignored them
Very true. I thought it better than the one she had and lets be honest didn't she have bout 5 for her birthday? But she got burnt in her comments especially after cakegate. I suspect she just went with the one she ordered - heck no her sister in law bouthg Ronnie for his birthday. Lets be honest as much as we feel the pain of businesses she doesn't thank or even mention it is well recorded her and out there that she is slow to tag and thank or mention. So if you did a bit of research you would know you do so at your own risk.

Reactions: 2
Not going back over old stuff but is it a family affair do you think ? I mean do you think they split money with the family since Jamie’s sister set up her home account before hinch and it’s an almost identical home and where the vase on the hob idea came from. She still has her home account ... I wonder what the story is - did hinch think oh this looks a good idea to make money or what ... 🤔

Reactions: 5
Kinda new to this thread was in one about 2 weeks ago. You guys move so fast!!
Seen her latest story looking for a 4 leaf clover. She's so childish! It's like my 6 year old with butter cups "do you like butter?"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Curious to know as i haven't been a regular reader of the hinch threads for very long( now i can't get enough of them, they're hilarious) anyways has any of her barmy army ever come on here to abuse any of yous?
There's been a few. I think they were directed towards the Hinch rave thread, which has since been closed as no one was, well, raving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a bit mental to just send a cake to a total stranger without knowing any possible allergy information too?
Absolutely agree all these stupid people sending influencers free stuff just to get some free advertising, I wonder how many times they actually have to send things to get them acknowledged perhaps there’s a minimum amount of freebie before she acknowledges 😂

Reactions: 5
I wondered this too. Never heard the term (dont have a job in child developmenr) I reckon most normal people wouldnt know this term either. I think she reads here sees that people think ronnie is behind and this is her reply
I did Child Care in college and Educational Studies at uni. They’re very basic child play theories by Jean Piaget.

Reactions: 1
Just watched her stories 🙄

S. T. O. P. C. L. I. C. K. I. N. G. Y. O. U. R.
F. U. C. K. I. N. G. F. I. N. G. E. R. S!!!!!

😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did the baker not suppose that, maybe Sophie might have already thought to sort out a cake for Ronnie?! And tbh you’re right about the rest too. Then when these businesses go to insta (or worse yet, Tattle o_O) moaning about their life I just think well duck you, you loved her enough to spend time and money making her a free gift yesterday. And now you look like an unprofessional dick having a tantrum over not getting cheap promo. They’re not in the least bit bothered about anything but themselves so I guess they have that in common with her.
Maybe I'm just too cynical......I just think why bother going to all that effort when you don't even know what's gonna happen to the cake? I'm sure there were tonnes of little ones who missed out on a birthday cake for various reasons, why couldn't they just make one, pick a name out of a hat and give it away?! That would have made someone's day and been much appreciated!!
As for businesses, gift something if you really feel you want to. But do it for the right reasons, not just for the publicity. I would happily support local businesses if they gave more to their surrounding community as opposed to just the biggest influencers.

Reactions: 6
4 months! We don’t really go anywhere though because of lockdown. However she’s constantly choking on sick / saliva so makes me feel better being there 🤣
My husband has sat in the back of the car the couple of times we have taken my son out (jags or doctors appointment) and he’s just under 4 months. He was being sicky to and he didn’t want to leave him incase he chocked. Hope your wee one is doing ok x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.