Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So OT but does anyone remember the bath toy drama? I will admit I got sucked in and bought one, i have a disabled 3yr old whos severe sensory aversions means he won't get in the bath, anyway I bought one then saw on here it was a likely scam (cheers Hinchy) I immediately cancelled my order and they refunded me but look what turned up!!! Its really good!!! I won't include a naked photo of my child like some but he loved it too!!! He actually got in the bath 🙌🙌
My friend got hers too and her son loved it 🤣 been in the paddling pool all day with it lol

Reactions: 2
I’m so fed up of being behind and forgetting what I want to say that I’ve actually made a list as I’ve read the last 15 pages!! 🤦‍♀️🤣 (This is a list on my phone. I did not buy a list book for this but actually that would be quite a good use for one!)

1). How has he grown out of those toys when he’s only just turned 1?! What about that amazing sensory board she made him and only showed once?! 🤭
2). I definitely think she has a cleaner. Her house is never that dirty and she barely films and cleaning nowadays. Cleaners are allowed back to work so.....🤷‍♀️
3). So now she’s a development expert as her child turns 1? Is this like how she went from pouches to 3 course Heston Blumenthal lunches overnight? 🤨
4). The new followers asking how she stamps the loo roll.....I reckon bumstretcher and cumslut22 were really pleased she answered that one! 😂

#bekond ATFV 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm glad you got your bath toy but you do seem to be in the minority! I've been looking at the company since she posted and their reviews are an absolute tit show 🙊
I know, I was really panicking i wouldnt get my money back as I saw so many negative reviews and comments, was really shocked it still arrived.
Mrs Grinch seriously needs to do her research before raving about REALLY small businesses!

Reactions: 7
My friend got hers too and her son loved it 🤣 been in the paddling pool all day with it lol
I wasn't expecting it to be quite so good!! Even better that it was a freebie, i felt a little like Hinch getting a gifted toy! Wheres my VIP status!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mrs Grinch seriously needs to do her research before raving about REALLY small businesses!
I think that's why she makes the text so small when she's declaring ads and gifts. Tiny text for TINY businesses. Like that really small company she loves, I think it's called P&G?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She must write a little tattle list out, things she needs to answer but that she can try and make seem as if the army want to know. The car seat bumf, that was discussed on here quite a few threads ago, she must have been waiting for a slow content day to take up a few stories with that car journey.

Reactions: 11
I’m so fed up of being behind and forgetting what I want to say that I’ve actually made a list as I’ve read the last 15 pages!! 🤦‍♀️🤣 (This is a list on my phone. I did not buy a list book for this but actually that would be quite a good use for one!)

1). How has he grown out of those toys when he’s only just turned 1?! What about that amazing sensory board she made him and only showed once?! 🤭
2). I definitely think she has a cleaner. Her house is never that dirty and she barely films and cleaning nowadays. Cleaners are allowed back to work so.....🤷‍♀️
3). So now she’s a development expert as her child turns 1? Is this like how she went from pouches to 3 course Heston Blumenthal lunches overnight? 🤨
4). The new followers asking how she stamps the loo roll.....I reckon bumstretcher and cumslut22 were really pleased she answered that one! 😂

#bekond ATFV 😘
You mean Veston Blumenthal??

So weird about the toys ... there’s toys my son has that are a bit “babyish” for him now but I’ve bagged them up and put them in the loft as i want my next babe to play with and love the same toys as their big brother??
But let’s face it poor old Roniver Twist only had about 3 toys before his birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t stop thinking about Ronnie’s party and how all the photos were so close up so you couldn’t see any of the guests! She kept saying there were just 6 people so why didn’t we see any of them? No wonder she seemed frazzled in her live - what a waste of energy!
Well her sister in law was there as she delivered the cake
her mum and dad
Her neice
Her sister

and I guess one more lucky person

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just randomly....has anyone ever google earthed her house....2 black cars parked outside of it 🤔
Not clear enough to make out make or model but defo two parked in tandem before the extension

I might be old or something here but who waits to get dressed & go out at 2-3 in the afternoon? I’ve been up since 7 (late for us) didn’t do much housework as it’s my day off n in shattered but I got up dressed n been shopping n hone since 2

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm surprised shes bagged toys up for the charity shop. Thought they would go in the attic so she can look back on them, then for his 21st he can have all his baby toys back as a memory.
That loft will collapse with the amount of shite and corners it has stuffed up there

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I might be old or something here but who waits to get dressed & go out at 2-3 in the afternoon? I’ve been up since 7 (late for us) didn’t do much housework as it’s my day off n in shattered but I got up dressed n been shopping n hone since 2
Same! I always do a day’s work by midday. Shows how out of synch and far removed from most people’s reality these two healthy, work shy grifters really are

Reactions: 11
Well her sister in law was there as she delivered the cake
her mum and dad
Her neice
Her sister

and I guess one more lucky person
But it’s meant to be 6 including the people in your home so shoulda only been 3 👌🏻

Reactions: 10
‘Lots of you have been asking about the car seat’ - has she ever even shown it?! What a disgusting lie. If she wanted to tag the company so badly all she has to do is say she really likes the car seat and would recommend it to any followers who have a child of Ronnie’s age - why add the lie? This is why I do not have a single shred of respect for any of these instagram glorified salespeople - everything has to be framed with bullshit! We all know you effectively sell products for a living so why even bother trying to mask it?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Same! I always do a day’s work by midday. Shows how out of synch and far removed from most people’s reality these two healthy, work shy grifters really are
I know right? Tbf my partner tidied up today whilst I was out as I’d not tidied the way I usually would because I’d watched her stories and got massively frustrated. I work my arse off n have done since I was 16 & we can’t afford to buy a house & here’s this bleep apparently given the deposit for hers and now has everything gifted to her including an extension so I kinda just stomped out the apartment pissed off

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.