Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EH1995

Sorry.. but according to Rightmove only one house has been sold on their street in the last 12 months. In Jan. That’s 6 months, not 9. 🤔
And there we go the reason tattle has a bad name. Take a look at yourself you’re no better than the hinch bullies.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Whitelilac

VIP Member
I am willing to believe @Ohno on this one. Hinch didn't post any photos of the guests at all, not a single shot of anyone even in the background. The only sign of anyone being there was a discarded pair of trainers behind Ronnie in the lounge, which shouldn't have been there.
She was happy to break lockdown rules by setting the food table up inside the house and preparing the food for everyone, so why not on the number of guests.
I have 20 people for Xmas every year but only 2 or 3 cars are parked outside as everyone else is close enough to walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

simplelifex

Yeah right !!! All talk no proof, still waiting !!
It's not as easy as just posting it and it's out there, people can get into trouble doing that. What the poster is saying she doesn't want Sophie to take legal action. Think it's a bit unfair to assume she is all talk.

• Heart

I_came_I_saw

I'm shattered my terror twins decided to go for a fucking run up and down the hallway at 5am not only did they wake us all up I've just got a text from my next door neighbor saying "don't worry I was up for work anyway, good morning em&tubs 😂😂😂"

Arsewipes im 3 coffees in and nothing is touching it 😂 got yesterday's gin rolling around in my belly 🤣

I forgot to play tooth fairy to the eldest 🙄🙄 and the father's day cards are stuff in the kitchen cupboard still, pressie in the Amazon box on the table .....

Cmon Grinch show us how to make father's day great, for you of course not vestlife 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart

The Casual Observer

Are you fucking joking me?? Checking to see when my house was brought??? I can assure you I’ve lived here with my husband for nearly 10 months!! I can’t fucking believe this site!! You can all seriously fuck off
I do think looking when another member on here possibly moved into their house/brought their house is a bit far.

I personally can completely understand where @Oh no is coming from with not revealing proof as they don't want to have legal action taken against them.

We all need to chill and if it's true she broke the rules and that other neighbours have evidence they've turned over to the press then we will see that when its published!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Thank you, I’ll fight my corner because I’m being honest.
Well you have my sympathies living next to Twit and Twat and Handsnomes. Bet it’s like a fecking DPD depot in that street. Bet you can smell the zoflora from your own bathroom. Stick around most of us are sound as fuck. And it is hilarious sometimes when she starts being a proper dick. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I hate it when anyone who states they know Hinch or live next to her comes on and then is subject to snide remarks. It’s a gossip forum on the World Wide Web for anyone to use. Christ almighty give her a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
Christ people can be blunt.
You know if the Hinchs can work out who it is from the photos, they will sue. They absolutely will. So rather than yell “proof”, let’s listen to what is said then make our minds up.

Reactions: 46

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Don't hate me but that fathers day montage was cute af! Not once on any of the videos playing was he looking straight into the camera. He was just happily playing with his little boy and was completely in the moment. So different to all the vids with Hinch.

Reactions: 45

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Wow I can't believe these comments. @Oh no has made a statement of yesterday's events, she claims that the papers are going to be made aware of this. Why not wait and see what happens, I'm sure the story is news worthy just like last month when Soph had a bbq and The Sun picked up on it.
For someone to find out when the lady had moved in and question her on it is uncalled for, no wonder this site has a bad name. Absolute no need to be making bad remarks, we are here to support each other and its not about the oneupmanship.
Some people seriously need to give their head a wobble.
Now back to Hinch.....

• Heart
Reactions: 45

MaldonMalaise

Do you have any proof though

As lots of people are always claiming things, they know her, they are neighbours etc
is this helpful? its pretty obvious some on here have been telling the truth And it may put other genuine people off coming here to discuss. All I hope is this gets printed, she deserves nothing less

• Heart
Reactions: 44

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
Also why has she put ‘happy 1st Father’s Day to OUR amazing daddy hinch’ he’s Ronnie’s dad. No yours😭 Stop making Fathers Day about you Sophie. It’s your day every day, give him a day man.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Louanne

VIP Member
Are you fucking joking me?? Checking to see when my house was brought??? I can assure you I’ve lived here with my husband for nearly 10 months!! I can’t fucking believe this site!! You can all seriously fuck off
Please don’t think everyone is like this.
Personally, we all know Hinch’s history, and as such, I have no reason to doubt you at all, and don’t blame you for not posting ‘proof’.
Sorry you’ve had to deal with this x

• Heart
Reactions: 43

EH1995

Alright calm down 'neighbour'

Says it all
Surely if she does share photos she can get in trouble. Don’t blame the neighbour for not sharing tbh. People are rude and don’t believe her if she doesn’t share pictures but she could face legal action if she does

• Heart
Reactions: 43