Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oczymlody

VIP Member
Guyzzzz I can’t believe it.... the day after Ronseal’s big day and Sophie’s 2nd wedding.... I’ve made VIP. I hate to take the shine away from Hinch Boxing Day but here were are. ATV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Sorry.. but according to Rightmove only one house has been sold on their street in the last 12 months. In Jan. That’s 6 months, not 9. 🤔
Didn't occur to you that it takes on average 12 weeks to complete? Which takes her to the 9mths shes stated

Are you fucking joking me?? Checking to see when my house was brought??? I can assure you I’ve lived here with my husband for nearly 10 months!! I can’t fucking believe this site!! You can all seriously fuck off
I think its a massive shame, but i don't blame you to be honest. Many people have come on lying, but its obvious from the start. For what it's worth I believed you.

Well done to those who were rude👍🏻

This is the one thing that pisses me off so much about this site. Everyone is always saying I wish we had a neighbour on here, or a friend and then immediately turn on someone who says they are. Demanding proof or it didn’t happen making them out to be a liar. Give them chance ffs!
This !! ⬆⬆⬆ 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Cocobean

VIP Member
Thank you, I’m not leaving 😂 I know everything I’ve said is 100% honest.
Come sit with us.... most of us are a cracking bunch. 😍
I'm going to the bar... my round... celebrate the arrival of a neighbour.

Who's in?? 🍻🥂🍷🍸🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I do love the way that Jamie doesn’t buy into her over the topiness at these things. She’s in a wedding dress and he’s in shorts a T-shirt. He was exactly the same at the baby shower 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 61

PurpleLemonade

This will forever remind me of them emails used to get back in the day “this haunted mash will come for you at 3am if you don’t share this with 25 people in the next hour” 😰😰
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little mashed potato baby with a deformed potato nose, he lived on a bamboo plate, and slowly rotted because everyone thought it was too weird to eat. Now every week, on the day of his creation, mashed potato baby returns to the person that reads this letter On a Monday night at 12:00 a.m., he creeps into your room and kills you slowly by enveloping you in his mashy hands!! Now, send this to ten other Tattlers and he will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten Tattlers in the next ten minutes, you will have the vest day of your life tomorrow. You will either get kissed or asked out. If you break this chain, you will see a maris piper potato in your room tonight. In 53 minutes someone will say "I love you", or "I'm sorry". All the vest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

CoolMom

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Mashed potato Ronnie gives us all the chills, but by pimping her kid out Hinch is paying the bills

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Oh no

Right everyone let’s calm down and not frighten this lady off if she has said there are other neighbours who are willing to dob her in to the papers we shall have to wait and see. Patience people patience Sophie’s going to get caught out
So I’ve come here on the recommendation of others who saw my comment on Sophie’s Instagram post yesterday. I don’t appreciate the fact that certain TATTLE members are accusing me in a round about way of lying!! No wonder this site has got a reputation for trolling and being nasty to others

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Oh no

Sorry.. but according to Rightmove only one house has been sold on their street in the last 12 months. In Jan. That’s 6 months, not 9. 🤔
Are you fucking joking me?? Checking to see when my house was brought??? I can assure you I’ve lived here with my husband for nearly 10 months!! I can’t fucking believe this site!! You can all seriously fuck off

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

PJ party girl

What an absolute pantomime. What the hell is wrong with her . Yes your son turned one. Big deal.
When my youngest turned one, my husband had not long left me, and he got a angel slice cake from the supermarket with a one candle in because that’s all I could face. But the photos of him show his happiness and he’s now graduated with a masters in law, and I couldn’t be more proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Debsy37

VIP Member
You can’t just leave us hanging like that!!
What happened?? Was a Minky involved? A little tickle with Dave the duster?? Did he should ‘llloooudddaaaa’ or ‘all the vest’??

Come on, spill 😂😂
randomly he was a chef and he was in love with me and chased me so I ended up cheating on my husband with him. I must say he was very good in bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Good Egg

VIP Member
Things we have learned/remember from Ronnies 1st Birthday

Mr Hinch (Daddy Hinch) does a lot for his son and they have a good bond.

There are many, many psycho fans who use Ronnie for their own profile/financial gain. They also use photos of the front of your home but that’s OK right?

You CAN make a ‘cake’ out of mashed potatoes and it will look like Verne Troyer and that’s totally fine and not creepy as fuck at all. Once more perfectly fine to use somebody else’s baby as a cash cow to promote your own business.

It’s OK to buy a dress to wear in your own garden that cost MORE than the buffet spread itself. Go all out and dress up like a bride. It’s YOUR special day after all.

It’s OK to lay out all the buffet food the day before, even better, use day old bread.

Make sure to ‘notify’ your friends that they must say they are ‘having a day off socials’ to blow the cover of a lockdown party.

It’s OK if you cannot ‘remember’ to do your make up... drop that bombshell in a few days before then nobody will know you’ve had a make up artist and hairstylist on tap.

Remember that although your son is turning one this is YOUR day nobody else’s. YOU are Centre stage nobody else can take that away.

When you do a live make sure to cry at all the wonderful comments about YOU.

Maybe think twice about doing a lockdown party. Your neighbours are clearly on to you and know more than we do about you breaking lockdown restrictions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Eddypeter

VIP Member
If I was her neighbour I wouldn’t give two shits about outing her on here/papers ect. We all pay our mortgage/rent to live and If hinch was near me and her constant blocking roads with cars/ deliveries ect pissed me off I wouldn’t be scared to speak out? She’s not above the law. She’s not a queen. She’s just an annoying neighbour to some one. If what the neighbour says is true then Good on her. Hinch has obviously got on her last nerve and she’s come on here to say she’s broke the lockdown rules. Doesn’t matter if someone agrees with the rules or not or if Tom dick or Harry are doing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Macklen83

Chatty Member
You know what I don’t blame you. It’s been like a really fucking shite adaptation of mean girls. No one can and should be demanding anything from you at all! I for one appreciate your insight and I’m glad you’ve fought your corner as others have been bullied away and not returned. Fucking infuriating

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

oczymlody

VIP Member
I’m howling. I described today as ‘Hinch boxing day’ and she’s legit put ‘guyzzzz it feels like the day after Christmas Day 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52