Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion (I know its early)

Rons party had Hinch in a state of psychosis cos Peter the Rabbit caught Myxomotosis.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Has anybody saw Ronnie eat a burger since that’s his favourite thing to eat? I hope his favourite burgers aren’t the undercooked ones she looks on her George Foreman😱

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She is one stingy person everyone knows she has money but look at the amount of presents she’s got Ronnie I’m sorry I know times a difficult for everyone and I don’t expect all parents to have a room full of presents but for someone who is making money sat on her arse and social media doing duck all that’s ridiculous am I missing something?

Reactions: 4
Why on earth is she preparing popcorn and cheese savouries the day before. duck me how difficult is it to pour them out a few minutes before people arrive

Where is the neighbour Verity at. We need her to keep an eye on the gifted Manor see how many are coming and going (I am joking of course, not expecting anyone to set up camp outside the house, make that clear as I don't want a ban!)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I reckon she will have a bit of “Mama” by the spice girls cuz dadooronronrons first birthday will remind her of when she’s was one and had a birthday party and now she’s a mummaz and waarghhhhhh so emoshunull for sowwwph celebrating the year since the birth of the child of the village when the villagers took the boy into their loving arms. She will then whip out the photos of when she was one.

Bet the Hinch IntelligenceAgency are all set up in the garage with all their tellys to watch out forbad comments about lardsnomz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll come floating down the stairs in her party dress to Mariah’s ‘Hero’. I want to see her serve day old sandwiches that have turned into bleeping cracker breads coz she made them today 🥴 and those cheese balls in the cellophane will be like cheesy bleeping chewing gum stuck to everyone’s teeth coz they’re soggy 😆 Ma Barkers dentures will need an extra scrub tomorrow night 😂
Trace will come out the loft through a smokey entrance like Stars In Your Eyes complete with her big duck off makeover coz she’s been working out in the loft and take the shine off Soph in her party dress 🤭 Still thinking Lardsomes will have a bunny bandana on 👍🏼
Oh the excitement to come to the little village of Maldon (population 64,000) and its own moon. And when it’s all over she’ll gaze up to her personalised cluster of Maldon stars and they’ll form into the shape of bunny ears ...... which actually won’t be bunny ears, they’ll be the ‘V’ sign from us tattlers 😂💃 Enjoy your RonRons party Soph, stalked loved by millions 🙄
This has me ugly laughing 😂😂
I'm gutted I'll be missing most of the action tomorrow! I'll have alot to catch up on tomorrow night

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she asked Gleam if they could book Beatrix Potter for a socially distanced personal appearance......

🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Il stand by you- girls aloud i reckon
I was here by Beyonce. She used to use it whenever she was putting things together for him - I distinctly remember it over the changing table and saying “baby Hinch was here” and thinking, Christ the woman will shoe horn the baby into anything...

Reactions: 3
Now if the woman had any decent as a mother she would not record anything for Instagram tomorrow. Few videos and pictures here and there yeah to be put on the following day. Ideally she should be soaking it all in and appreciating her first child’s first birthday. BUT WE KNOW SHE AIN’T GONNA DO THAT. LAUDDDDAH. LAUUUUUDAAAAAH!
Exactly! She ain’t even bothered about the child it’s all done for her social media not the child I’ve never seen someone so self centred

Reactions: 5
My god.. just watched those stories. What an absolute joke 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s so over the top for a baby.. I mean a waistcoat??? Seeeeeriously? That kid isn’t gonna have a clue what’s going on, and she’s gonna be lunging about phone in hand like Mr McGregor after the rabbit 😂 feel sorry for the guests eating stale popcorn sandwiches and crisps. Unless a PP is right and she’s already had people round today, hence the balloons in the garden 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Favourite foods are burgers...since the duck when 😂😂😂😂
Never seen the kid eat a burger. However everything seems to be his fave...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.