Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how many nervous poo’s she’ll have before the party tomorrow. She probably hasn’t eaten for a week so her shoulders look extra skinny in her new wedding dress
I'm surprised she isn't wearing her wedding dress, after all the day is about her.... 🤔.
She'll do a pictute montage of her and jamie and of course the wedding day - as if we haven't seen the pics before - then onto her 1st born Henry and lastly Ronnie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
duck guyzzzzz I'm so excited! Don't think I'll sleep tonight. Really can't wait for the party of the year 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
3 things from her recent stories.
1. "Loved by millions" Oh duck off.. if anything its creepy the way her sheep act
2. Can her dress for tomorrow make it any more obvious she wants to be centre of attention? She strikes me as the type of MIL in the future who will outstage her daughter/son in law at their own wedding as she cant stand not being centre of attention.
3. Why does she need a bloody bag when she's sat in the garden?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Is it wrong I’m upset to miss tattle tomorrow as it’s also my little boys birthday 🤣🤣🤣 someone best have a debrief!

*disclaimer I can’t wait for my little boys birthday and guess what mostly eBay 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hmm my guess for the song is that You Set My World on Fire one that’s used by everyone fecker on Insta with a child!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hope the wee techie guy from Gleam pulls a sickie tomorrow, after his warning this week. There will be no one to edit stories and delete negative comments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon Ron’s best present will be that he’ll enjoy a day without being force fed an adult portion of diarrhoea inducing slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello there!! Long time lurker here! Just had a name change from Helen so now I can get involved 😂😂 I’m not sure where to start about what I hate about Hunch but I do know that she’s a C**T

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Total bell end ! Does she think we believe her ? Sticking balloons to the inside mirror ? Do lockdown rules not apply to this chav? Nobody is allowed in your house ! Please neighbours report her again !

Soph- why does she talk like an actual child ? You’re 30 years old! It’s pathetic.

Bet Jamie is ironing his best tracksuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.