Mrs Hinch #182 Ronnies special day has come, but its all about Mummaz being number one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many questions about his sleep..

Why is he always facing the one side? Does she stage that?

Does he really sleep with his teddies or are they there for the photo and then she takes them away?

Please tell me she‘s removed the cot bumpers?

Does he not get cold in the night? Why doesn’t he sleep in a sleeping bag or a light blanket? Or even a thicker sleepsuit?

I know the weathers been warmer but unless she has the heating on 24/7 surely the temperature drops at some point in the night?

And lastly, does she fake tan him at night?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Im surprised Ronnie Rabbit isn't getting one of these sets for his burfday
  • We have a flash mop.....so he can 'confess his mess' (remember you can recycle these in the terracycle guyzz)
  • A dave the duster
  • A poundland scrub Daddy
  • And last but most importantly....a special edition, hinch web of lies 😂

Capture3456789.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What time is everyone coming tomorrow? I have the 2:45 - 2:50pm slot, gazebo seat 1B. Anyone fancy getting a Maccy D's on the way home?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
“Loved by millions” oh dear 🙄
Urgh it makes me shudder. No regard for his safeguarding at all. Yes I know the majority of her followers are bots but the numerous examples of the devotion of her sheep to Ronnie that have been shared here freak me out. Each to their own in regards to putting their child on social media but if you have such a public platform why would you plaster him all over it including every single detail? I know nobody here has shared it but her address surely isn’t hard to find?
She may not explicitly be using him a la MOD and FOD to flog stuff but is in terms of upping her engagement etc. Not to mention on top of that the fact anyone can take the pictures of him and use them how they want - like the EBay seller and that random insta account.
Just makes my mind boggle why you’d continue to put your child in that position after it’s been pointed out and after those examples alone - especially when she appeared so outraged.

Reactions: 23
What time is everyone coming tomorrow? I have the 2:45 - 2:50pm slot, gazebo seat 1B. Anyone fancy getting a Maccy D's on the way home?
I’m actually going to be late because there’s a field I want to look at. There’s a lake I want to see too because I REALLY want to know where it goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I wonder how many nervous poo’s she’ll have before the party tomorrow. She probably hasn’t eaten for a week so her shoulders look extra skinny in her new wedding dress

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
I'm going with a Michael Bolton song. I'm not kidding but a while ago she did put a picture of Ronnie on her stories and used the Michael Bolton song "said i loved you but i lied". Couldn't bloody believe it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Iv just had a thought, i bet u she has had a separate party on the quiet with loads of ppl and tomorrows os just all for the gram of 6 people

Reactions: 16
Don’t know about you guuuuuyyyyyyzzs but who else thinks that there will be loads of presents from lots of companies wanting a mention on Rondons big day. She won’t be getting a cake like Henry’s that’s for sure. Bound to be a hangar (garage) full of toys and freebies just waiting for him. No one is going to miss a chance like that for free advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.