Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is true that Hinch is clutching straws on her insta. She isnt as relevant as she thinks she is. If she was a relevant person she wouldn't have brought out a notebook that is 8.99 in the Asda.

She plasters Ronnie and his weaning all over her Instagram pretending she's the perfect Mum. we didn't really get to see the hard bits she just makes it out like Ronnie is an absolute godsend. She probably realised painting Ronnie to be a perfect baby out wasnt relatable so shes made up hes been waking at 4/5.30

I follow Marnie out of Geordie Shore on insta, I never used to watch it but I quite like her as a person. Shes a new mum to her son Rox and she did at one point go on about cleaning a bit like Hinch but I find her really relatable. She filmed her son having a crying tantrum the other day (never seen Hinch do that) and actually showing him not being able to sleep (unlike Hinch who probs makes it up) and Marnie talks about the difficulties shes had after giving birth etc. I find her alot more relatable than the tit show Hinch puts up on her insta!

Reactions: 17
Wants to be an influencer, influences people, gets crazy pissed off and feels threatened. What a wonderfully supportive person.
It would probably be helpful if she did some stories of her actually doing some cleaning since, y’know, she did invent it. smh

Reactions: 3
Haha not sure if she was sticking it to the grinch

edit Sorry already posted - me bad

25.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone finally said it!! Not all babies are beautiful (mine is obviously 🤣) but I agree he is a strange looking child.. he was cute when he was tiny though
Bit harsh .. If someone said that about your baby I say you’d freak . This is a thread for her not her baby. Think it’s awful grown women/men are actually calling a baby ugly, great role model for your child well done 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The grinch literally boils my piss with her fake anxiety ! As for helping people I think she makes people feel worse Cos they all don’t have the time and freebies she gets as well as the useless lazy twit of a husband ! I’m sorry but I’m gna be the evil one who says it to but Ronslife is one of the ugliest kids I’ve seen bless him but it’s true as for ss she’s just as much of a twit as grinch never ever seen her clean on her stories until hinch now there constantly competing on every story it’s cringe 😬 how come more people don’t see through the fakeness

Someone finally said it!! Not all babies are beautiful (mine is obviously 🤣) but I agree he is a strange looking child.. he was cute when he was tiny though

Bit harsh .. If someone said that about your baby I say you’d freak . This is a thread for her not her baby. Think it’s awful grown women/men are actually calling a baby ugly, great role model for your child well done 👏🏻
Too right this thread is to crap on hinch and her layabout sidekick onslow

Tattlers do not diss the baby (or in my case the dog as well because I like pooches) but everything else is ok

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This thread is about hinch and her parenting not her son. This would tear my heart in half if someone wrote that about any of my kids

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well said!! It’s comments like these two comments that give this whole website a bad name.

This thread is about hinch and her parenting not her son. This would tear my heart in half if someone wrote that about any of my kids
God help anybody who ever publicly commented on my sons appearance😐

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Too right this thread is to crap on hinch and her layabout sidekick onslow

Tattlers do not diss the baby (or in my case the dog as well because I like pooches) but everything else is ok
Oh yes forgot to mention Henry ! People calling him fat and stuff hes actually not that’s his breed my aunt has the exact same dog and he is identical to him down to weight and he gets walked a lot. The poor pupper done nothing to ye

Reactions: 10
Also I think it’s unfair to comment on ronsnomes looks. He didn’t ask for insta fame and is innocent in all this. Hinch did ask for it but not her kid

Oh yes forgot to mention Henry ! People calling him fat and stuff hes actually not that’s his breed my aunt has the exact same dog and he is identical to him down to weight and he gets walked a lot. The poor pupper done nothing to ye
I’ve seen a lot thinner golden cockers than him to be fair m. He is overweight imo

Reactions: 4
For those asking about the Hinch tracksuit.....here it is! It sold out in seconds with a promise to donate "all profits" to Place2B. Hinch once filmed one arm wearing it, and once it was received by all the sheep, there were no photos, tags etc, she never shared photos anyone had sent her, it was like it never happened!
Screenshot_20200617_172825_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
For those asking about the Hinch tracksuit.....here it is! It sold out in seconds with a promise to donate "all profits" to Place2B. Hinch once filmed one arm wearing it, and once it was received by all the sheep, there were no photos, tags etc, she never shared photos anyone had sent her, it was like it never happened! View attachment 156475
You literally took the words out my mouth.

Why hasn’t she ever posted what the money raised resulted in for the charity?

Remember she had SS model them with her?

All for the Gram...

If she truly believed in this charity she would post about ALL THE TIME.

One of many examples of her piggy backing off of a societal problem for her own gain.

Reactions: 14
I massively agree with this!!!! I don’t understand why they haven’t been out? Even in lock down, we can go out for walks and she never seems to go anywhere different. It’s crazy!!! You would think she would go somewhere to explore but it’s all the same.
Really strange!!!
They went to the lake once don't forget, and she asked everyone where lakes start and end. Then there was a couple of times they went out with a bag of clean sticks, threw them on the ground and picked them up again to make a tatty piece of heart shaped tripe. Then of course she went for her "evening shhcctrrooolll" the other night to drop Ronnie off at Big Freda's. They go all over man, I don't know what you're talking about 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.