Mrs Hinch #180 Ronron at ma’s, hinch buying tat, stop spreading germs you stupid p*at!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow could be the day guyss. We're due an epic meltdown. Head wobbling, neck clawing, the lot. I can't wait!
Oh please let it be! We really are overdue. She has been caught in so many lies over the past few weeks and we’ve not had a meltdown. She’s being a cock tease with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Shes running round the house now: Jaymmmmeeee they know its pre recorded, jaymmmmeeee, jaymmmmeeee!!!!!! Do something, jaymmmmeeee!!!!
Sorry it should have been " do summmmffiinnnkkkk'

Oh please let it be! We really are overdue. She has been caught in so many lies over the past few weeks and we’ve not had a meltdown. She’s being a cock tease with it!
She's either fallen asleep on the floor again or jaymmmmeeee is picking her up of the floor, crying and clutching a minky because she's been exposed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched the b n m stories. Is she idiotic or is it just me.. I thought we were supposed to only be touching things we are committed to buy not fingering everything while wandering around aimlessly buying things we don’t need.. also clearly nothing has changed has it.. soon as it opens she’s straight in there like a fly on dogshit.

Also the zero waste person in me is shaking in disgust at those disposable masks.. surely she has enough to buy reusable ones so she’s not adding more shite to landfill and also encouraging her sheeple to do the same.
She’s a bloody moron .

I have no words . What a selfish bleeping c@nt

Don’t bother shopping in B&M Chelmsford guyzzzzzzzz it’s infested with hinch germs 🦠
I agree. And her story earlier about not filming her clean up because Ronnie was waking up and put an angry face?! She is unbelievable it’s as if Ronnie is a hindrance to her cleaning.... so sad

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Now finally fully caught up 😂

so tonight I messaged into my whatsapp group (us 4 girls all hate hinch)

after seeing her crappy pampers ad with the nauseating paragraphs about Jamie and Ronnie and how wonderful Jamie is at helping her blah blah blah made me feel really tit

I never normally let hinch get to me but tonight she has, as Iv probably mentioned previous I have a 19 month old son and have been a single parent since I was 12 weeks pregnant (the dads a bigger bleep than hinch)

so yeah it would of been nice to have someone by my side throughout my pregnancy and my child’s life but that’s life so Iv just had to suck it up and get on with it 😂 my son is my everything and I’m so grateful to have him ❤

but what annoys me is the constant showing off and rubbing it in people’s faces, Atleast SS has shown comments from actual parents about their kids dad, not comments about Jamie from her crazy freak hinchers, I’m sure some of her followers will now feel abit tit too like I did and I don’t even like soph

so with this new hashtag “#happyfathersway” insta on Sunday will be total wank

also my friends have made me feel a lot better and we’ve had a good laugh 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“Dear Slim,
I wrote you but you still ain’t callin.... I know you got my last two letters, I wrote the addresses on ‘em perfect.....”

😳
Lol the fat dog slim dog can’t write back
On another note, she has a sister who maybe doesn’t wanna be acknowledged but I’m sorry I’ve sinned my sister and my niece and nephew are here with us tonight staying! I feel so bad!
But for hinch who loves her family so much
Shes never mentioned how great it is to see or be with them
Or even speak to them

Eurgh

Reactions: 7
Just been watching Gogglebox and its Joe & Stacey. He's criticising Stacey for labelling everything in cupboards and fridge. I think that's a dig at Soph. It's clear he isn't a fan of the Hinch's. Go Joe 👊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My partner keeps moaning at me to go to sleep because our baby is becoming an early riser and I should get sleep whilst she is (I think he is just getting pissed off with my phone light tbh and the fact he has to get up for work early whilst I’m on mat leave). BUT I can’t stop reading 🤣🤣 I don’t even remember how I found this site but hell has it filled gaps in my day!!! duck her and her prerecorded tit. She made me feel so tit for not having a spotless house with a baby and all that. I admit I was fooled by her act for ages and bought into a lot of things. Mops, scrub daddy, minky. Think I’ve even got her 1st book somewhere but she’s just so transparent now. Anything for publicity and money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I agree. And her story earlier about not filming her clean up because Ronnie was waking up and put an angry face?! She is unbelievable it’s as if Ronnie is a hindrance to her cleaning.... so sad
It was a sweaty face... not the angry one

🥵

Reactions: 2
Who started the clicking tit in the videos first? Grinch or SS?
Also I think I missed the child locks lie? Can anyone update me - thanks so much guyyysssssssss

Reactions: 1
I think she is probably trying to figure out who I am so she can finish me 😂😂😂

I have a feeling that tomorrow will either be a “non-phone day” OR she goes full blown into screenshotting “I will name and shame” mode because once she catches up she will know she’s dropped the cloff!!

Reactions: 17
I’m sure Little Angels are similar and could easily be mistaken since they’re in the basket upside down😊
[/QUOTE]
Little angels hav
I watch her stories for today and I shouldn’t have because I’m so annoyed. First of all - my kitchen looks like that every day 🤣 I clean it then it looks like that again. Why is she acting like it’s such a huge deal?! Absolute bleeping freak. Also your poor baby is trying to explore. He’s coming on foam which is sitting on grass. bleeping LEAVE HIM ALONE. Scuttling over there like the big bleeping creepy tarantula she is.
Wheezing here at your description of her!!!!! 👌🏻 👌🏻 👌🏻 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also you can’t film clips from one day and put that out as a whole year almost of being a dad
Shows that he’s the only one who nurtures him and also that she needed to quickly film a ad on her day off

Get a grip
I see she didn’t get one on Mother’s Day about being a great mum.... sorry hinch but that’s cause your not

ATV GOOOOOOOOOOD NIGHT

P.s my sister said night ya trolls she’s naming the baby Zophflora

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tomorrow could be the day guyss. We're due an epic meltdown. Head wobbling, neck clawing, the lot. I can't wait!
It's getting very close to Ronblesshims big day so she wont want to miss showing off that. Shes been very quiet about that......

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.