Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody noticed how many freebies/ads @cantillionhome and @mysparklygreyhome is posting lately? I don’t see anything interesting about either of them and their followers go up constantly. Definitely buying followers. Yawn
Made more obvious because of the amount of likes they receive on their post surely if you have that kind of following you would receive more likes 🤷

Reactions: 6
I was at Asda yesterday and the woman in front of me at the checkout had 2 entire boxes of zoflora, 4 bottles of flash bathroom cleaner and loads of other things. Then she got to the cashier who giggled and said ‘if you know you know’ to the woman. My 10 year old daughter who does not filter her mouth at all piped up with ‘when is the Hinch thing going to be over? Look at all that zoflora!’ She’s clearly been listening to me ranting about hinching and zoflora. Haha
I'm waiting for someone to come up to me in the cleaning aisle and ask me if I'm Hinching. No I'm cleaning my house like a normal person you daft bint!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was in supermarket this week and saw the book. Picked it up to have a look. It is surprising light in weight, and biggish font, a lot of blank space. No substance.
Just an observation .... these threads and their suggestions for what she has and hasn’t done seem to be fuelling MH as the very next story features something mentioned on Tattle, eg the sewing machine and sewing box, the dog toy, the dog walk etc etc. So I’m thinking ...... why not be ‘creative’ with suggestions, know what I mean?! 🤭🧐😏😉
Yes, suggestion 1
Do one! 😂

I bought a box of magic erasers yesterday! Managed to get all the black marks off my walls and skirting. Going to try them out on my trainers and also my keyboard at work next. I'm very excited :LOL: Although am also excited about going out in the city this eve for BBQ and cocktails, So at least I have balance.

Do you enjoy being a cleaner? I often sit at my boring desk job watching our cleaner and think I'd be much happier doing that. My job used to be interesting, now it's all admin. I've been watching MH's stories gobsmacked and reading tattle the past week to get me through until the bank holiday.
I'd rather work with animals to be honest but cleaning I can do at my own pace and I work alone. I dont like people much lol. Well it's not as I dont like them it's just that they're nice to your face and talk about you behind your back . With animals all they need is you and you get 100% love if you treat them right. The money is good for a cleaner though so cant grumble

Reactions: 5
😂🤣😂🤣 Someone’s found a use for it, great coaster 😂🤣
There’s a contraption in the kitchen for that, some have a foot pedal, others have a swing lid. Whichever option yours is, open it and put it in. Voila, sh*t stain gone! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No idea, but that pic appeared this morning.
I posted a screen shot of a 30:second video that popped up on mine last Friday, same company, it was all the different looks of MH, couldn’t work it out, I don’t think anybody here, shed light to it.

Reactions: 1
She eats egg for breakfast, then a perfectly clean sink that may have had a few tiny bits of egg washed down it smells so much she needs to ram 2 cups of soda crystals and cap fulls of neat zoflora to get rid of the smell. :rolleyes:

Even someone with a lobotomy must work out how ridiculous she is.

View attachment 12562
She is a bleeping idiot. It is prob the room that smells of egg, so how about opening the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories are pointless!

How much Zoflo can one women buy?! Its bloody stupid, upon seeing that review about that poor women's dog has made me seriously question when is this tit is gonna stop before it happens again!!

And as for trying to turn rose petals into perfume... come on Sophie pull the other one!!!

Oh and as for a hincher stating Jamie looks like Tom Hardy, she is either high on fumes or the products are causing her eyesight to go funny! Ive never hearded something so ridiculous, Tom Hardy is a beast of a man and Jamie is just hinchers little witch.

Sorry guys im on one today. She is pissing me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her stories are pointless!

How much Zoflo can one women buy?! Its bloody stupid, upon seeing that review about that poor women's dog has made me seriously question when is this tit is gonna stop before it happens again!!

And as for trying to turn rose petals into perfume... come on Sophie pull the other one!!!

Oh and as for a hincher stating Jamie looks like Tom Hardy, she is either high on fumes or the products are causing her eyesight to go funny! Ive never hearded something so ridiculous, Tom Hardy is a beast of a man and Jamie is just hinchers little witch.

Sorry guys im on one today. She is pissing me off.
HAHAHAHA. Jamie looks nothing like Tom Hardy. Just because they both have dark hair and stubble.

Reactions: 5
Weirdly, the PR agency (Zeus) that does Zoflora’s PR doesn’t mention Mrs Hinch at all on their website. Not a peep as far as I can tell. They seem to attribute the 22% sales growth to Jacqueline Jossa doing a stint at Crufts 🦄

Reactions: 2
They've started selling minkeh's in B&M fair few there too. A woman picked one up then examined it and put it back..yes! Was just about to neck tackle her 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.