Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weirdly, the PR agency (Zeus) that does Zoflora’s PR doesn’t mention Mrs Hinch at all on their website. Not a peep as far as I can tell. They seem to attribute the 22% sales growth to Jacqueline Jossa doing a stint at Crufts 🦄
From a quick google, Thornton and Ross are the founders of Zoflora and on their website it states Zoflora PR is run by a company called Nexus PR... Just having a nose now 🧐
78269EAB-C854-4376-910B-9767C69917D5.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Do you think that when Jamie farts, she sprays him in Zoflora? She probably cleans the toilet as soon as someone poops. She would be an absolute nightmare to live with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've sucessfully covered her book over in my local Tesco's with a Tom Kerridge cook book, felt quite good sadly it's still number 3 in the book chart 🙄

One of my Instagram followers put a nice polite post up on her stories about the Hinch, im so tempted to message her and state the facts i know from here obviously lol!

Reactions: 11
I report her to the ASA all the time! See a post without ad or aff then off my complaint goes!

She is cuckoo saying she isn’t paid by Zoflora, she must get something in return!

Reactions: 6
Made more obvious because of the amount of likes they receive on their post surely if you have that kind of following you would receive more likes 🤷
Do they realise how stupid they look, like I honestly used to enjoy their accounts because it was normal but now it’s bleeping AD/GIFTED shoved in my face.

Reactions: 1
I'd rather work with animals to be honest but cleaning I can do at my own pace and I work alone. I dont like people much lol. Well it's not as I dont like them it's just that they're nice to your face and talk about you behind your back . With animals all they need is you and you get 100% love if you treat them right. The money is good for a cleaner though so cant grumble
That’s partly what appeals, I’m not the biggest fan of most people! That’s what I like about places like this, at least you can find like minded people who see the world in a similar way to you. But yes, working with animals would be the dream.

#savehenryhinch

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I report her to the ASA all the time! See a post without ad or aff then off my complaint goes!

She is cuckoo saying she isn’t paid by Zoflora, she must get something in return!
I report her on a regular basis too.

Reactions: 4
Do you think that when Jamie farts, she sprays him in Zoflora? She probably cleans the toilet as soon as someone poops. She would be an absolute nightmare to live with 😂
She will be buying them flaming hot tampons and shoving them up his arse what mrsbinch as advertised. Go on soph..you know ya wanna 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not to sound like a witch but that isn’t a 3rd degree burn! I have a third degree burn from an exploding potato pot.... and I had an basically open wound. Still not nice

My sons a burns victim he grabbed a kettle that has just boiled 2 minutes before hand. That's definitely not a burn. X Dont mean yours I mean the person who posted that pic.

Reactions: 2
I honestly miss the days before instagram, where people would advertise things in magazines and if you didn't want to be bombarded with ads while seeking a little entertainment you didn't have to. It's such a shame these things are just adverts and money making schemes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
A very good article today on the BBC which explains why hinchers are bat tit crazy. An average home has 4-5 times higher levels of pollution than the air outside. I'd estimate a hinchers home to have 20 times the air pollution outside.

Explains how pollution increases anxiety and decreases mental health. I've said it before and I'll say it again; if you have anxiety, throw out all your wax melts and chemical shite and get outside as much as possible.

Reactions: 23
My sons a burns victim he grabbed a kettle that has just boiled 2 minutes before hand. That's definitely not a burn. X Dont mean yours I mean the person who posted that pic.
Yeah I know what you mean. And oh god your poor son.

FFS woman. Marie Kondo is NOT going to DM you!
If she actually knows that you exist I’m sure she thinks you’re awful, you are the absolute opposite of her. She’s all about minimalism and getting rid of clutter and pointless things. You collect clutter and pointless things.
Marie Kondo has already said in yhe media that she has no intention of speaking to or teaming up with Hinch, Hinch is just deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.