Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read how someone is proud of "Soph" because she's helped so many people. Who? and how?🤔. There are several types of people who save lives...Doctors, nurses, paramedics, fire fighters ...amongst others. I will save my revere for them!!
I can see a Noble Peace Prize on the horizon

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jamie Hinchliffe ain't no Tom Hardy unless you've had a bucket of Bacardi. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree, OH is a Cop,any feedback they get is usually abuse! ☹
Yeah it’s generally quite the opposite of being told good job. Usually a phone shoved in your face or some comment about not being allowed to stop for dinner 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 3
On a beaut day why is she drying two heavy bathmats over the stair?
She's crazy.

What an absolute nightmare of an existence.
A house full of gifted goods and what's not #gifted is tatt.
Even her hair is #gifted.
Shilling people tit they don't need just to line her and Jamie's pockets.

Reactions: 12
Weirdly, the PR agency (Zeus) that does Zoflora’s PR doesn’t mention Mrs Hinch at all on their website. Not a peep as far as I can tell. They seem to attribute the 22% sales growth to Jacqueline Jossa doing a stint at Crufts 🦄
Didn’t she get tickets for crufts?. Whatever happened to them , I don’t remember her going.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t she get tickets for crufts?. Whatever happened to them , I don’t remember her going.
She didn't go.
I reckon it's because it would of been a free meet and greet with her basically!
So she didn't want to go as she wouldn't of gotten any pay from it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.