Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab, thank you :) I remember seeing Astonish on shopping programs when I was a kid and thinking that it must be amazing! I did add a plastic scraper to my amazon order yesterday for that reason so glad to know it will be a worthwhile purchase. Wasn't too expensive either.

I did consider the deionised water for glass, but I've got e-cloths for the windows and tap water is doing a good enough job for the moment. I'm quite a minimalist so I do have this new obsessions now where I try and get my cleaning supplies down to the smallest amount possible. Probably a healthier obsession than hinching but still something I need to keep an eye on!
If ecloth and water is working for you then stick with it. All hinch army just go and get stuff, no idea how to use it , causing loads of health problems and stock piling. I love magic erasers too. Any scuff Mark's the eraser gets them off with just water. I get called in to clean clubs and when they've got bingo marker pens all over the tables, the eraser gets them off with just water. 😘

Reactions: 3
Just an observation .... these threads and their suggestions for what she has and hasn’t done seem to be fuelling MH as the very next story features something mentioned on Tattle, eg the sewing machine and sewing box, the dog toy, the dog walk etc etc. So I’m thinking ...... why not be ‘creative’ with suggestions, know what I mean?! 🤭🧐😏😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If ecloth and water is working for you then stick with it. All hinch army just go and get stuff, no idea how to use it , causing loads of health problems and stock piling. I love magic erasers too. Any scuff Mark's the eraser gets them off with just water. I get called in to clean clubs and when they've got bingo marker pens all over the tables, the eraser gets them off with just water. 😘
I bought a box of magic erasers yesterday! Managed to get all the black marks off my walls and skirting. Going to try them out on my trainers and also my keyboard at work next. I'm very excited :LOL: Although am also excited about going out in the city this eve for BBQ and cocktails, So at least I have balance.

Do you enjoy being a cleaner? I often sit at my boring desk job watching our cleaner and think I'd be much happier doing that. My job used to be interesting, now it's all admin. I've been watching MH's stories gobsmacked and reading tattle the past week to get me through until the bank holiday.

Reactions: 5
Not sure how a parody account can be against ig terms and conditions?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just a shame they have so few followers, till someone with a bigger following picks this point up, I fear it'll continue to go nowhere.
Very true. The original post has been shared by a few other accounts, so it might help get the word out. It's hard to compete with 2.3 mill "followers" though.

Reactions: 3
Can you send me the link to this video please to my insta 'myscummygaff'

You can tell I'm not a rodgerer, I don't have grey in my house! Have a look on insta at 'myscummygaff' a couple of pics of my gaff on there
I won't do that for obvious reasons, but if you hit this arrow, it will take you to the video (copy link and paste into Google). Or if you type 'Mrs Hinch' into YouTube and search by most recent upload you'll find it there 😜

IMG_20190418_094835_236.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.