Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in supermarket this week and saw the book. Picked it up to have a look. It is surprising light in weight, and biggish font, a lot of blank space. No substance.

Reactions: 11
Horrid! Just a load of clutter! What tit has she got them all doing 😂🤣
The amount of times I see people post saying, "I've bought MH's radiator cover/bath tray/toilet caddy/*enter other pointless shite* what do I put on it?"
Or
"I've bought pink stuff/bar keepers friend/zoflora ect" What do I do with it?"
If you dont know why you need it, or what to do with it, DONT bleeping BUY IT!

No.. you just delete and block people for free thinking and freedom of speech, or encourage your #hincharmy to insult and bully people

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hello, newbie here. My sister in law recommended I look at Mrs Hinch's Instagram and initially I found her quite motivating. After watching her I found that I actually wanted to clean, I started to not mind doing it and started to feel a sense of pride in my lovely house, not a bad thing! But after watching a few more stories I realised how bad her methods are. That poor poor dog, I don't know if dogs get headaches but if they do he must have one permanently!

My mental health isn't the best and I can see how cleaning my house could become an obsession. How if I missed a clean, I would feel really bad about it. How someone could struggle to try and keep up with all the other hinchers and then feel a sense of failure when they don't manage. How they could get into debt. It's all bad.

However, TIFU. Well yesterday actually. I needed one last thing to get my amazon basket to £20. I settled on a bottle of 'Elbow Grease' because I wanted something without too many scary instructions and warnings to clean my bbq. Then I managed to get out of work early and found a bit of motivation to clean it during the afternoon so bought another bottle at my local hardware store...... Is this the start of a slippery slope?????? I will technically have a #hinchhaul when my order arrives! I did also see all the interesting looking zoflora smells on the shelf and wondered if I could have a use for them, then snapped out of it. I found elbow grease wasn't the miracle i thought it might be; bbq came up lovely but the bottom of my oven is still completely covered in grease :( should probably use the HG cleaner we have in the garage.

Watched Kim and Aggie on you tube last night. Now they are fabulous! Forgot how much I missed that show.

Reactions: 12
wH smith!!!! It’s a bloody newsagents/stationers! Holey moley!!!!!!.....
Soon available in Nando’s and you’ll be able to
Pick one up from your local dentists too.
It’s an invasion!

They are so hot on Eco, I was sooooo impressed when we visited Mauritius, the rules that were in place.
However, who in their right mind takes disinfectant on holiday!
The lady who informed the hotel, they probably didn’t have a clue what she was talking about,, it’s soooo bizarre and random to be believable or even comprehendale!
Such a wanker!

She’ll be seething that this is going on in some homes!! She will soon put a stop to this madness! How dare those shoppers stop shopping !!!!!!!

Probably why there seems to be a bit of an influx on the usual products last few days, anybody else noticed?

Also a lot of very pronounced ads,,, old products too, I’m 💯 sure she’s been told to backtrack on things she’s failed to tag in the past! Coz a lot of old things are popping up.
Exactly what she did with the barker and stone house gifted dining table.! Only mentioned it was gifted way down the line after she’d had it for ages.

Can I ask how you found your way here? Did you see it somewhere online?

Crikey,,, thought bug boy had grown a beard at first glance,, hand to do a retake!

CUTE
I came across tattle after googling “the truth about Mrs Hinch” after a few months of following her I just felt things didn’t add up with her!

Reactions: 11
Hello, newbie here. My sister in law recommended I look at Mrs Hinch's Instagram and initially I found her quite motivating. After watching her I found that I actually wanted to clean, I started to not mind doing it and started to feel a sense of pride in my lovely house, not a bad thing! But after watching a few more stories I realised how bad her methods are. That poor poor dog, I don't know if dogs get headaches but if they do he must have one permanently!

My mental health isn't the best and I can see how cleaning my house could become an obsession. How if I missed a clean, I would feel really bad about it. How someone could struggle to try and keep up with all the other hinchers and then feel a sense of failure when they don't manage. How they could get into debt. It's all bad.

However, TIFU. Well yesterday actually. I needed one last thing to get my amazon basket to £20. I settled on a bottle of 'Elbow Grease' because I wanted something without too many scary instructions and warnings to clean my bbq. Then I managed to get out of work early and found a bit of motivation to clean it during the afternoon so bought another bottle at my local hardware store...... Is this the start of a slippery slope?????? I will technically have a #hinchhaul when my order arrives! I did also see all the interesting looking zoflora smells on the shelf and wondered if I could have a use for them, then snapped out of it. I found elbow grease wasn't the miracle i thought it might be; bbq came up lovely but the bottom of my oven is still completely covered in grease :( should probably use the HG cleaner we have in the garage.

Watched Kim and Aggie on you tube last night. Now they are fabulous! Forgot how much I missed that show.
Welcome!
who pointed you in the direction of this page?

Reactions: 3
Welcome!
who pointed you in the direction of this page?

I spent a bit of time googling how bad some of her methods are for health/environment and ended up here. I'm highly amused and will probably try to stick around! (y) Already following mrsbinchhome; I really need things to make me laugh at the moment and this is the perfect antidote to consumerism and influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No they’re not! I did weeks of those injections after my surgery last year and it’s a tiny pinch at the injection site 😂 And it doesn’t hurt afterwards, gosh you’re full of shite!
Despise Mrs Hinch but have to disagree with you here. Maybe you have a high pain threshold? Mine are no problem going in but it feels like a bee sting for about 5 minutes afterwards.

Reactions: 3
Despise Mrs Hinch but have to disagree with you here. Maybe you have a high pain threshold? Mine are no problem going in but it feels like a bee sting for about 5 minutes afterwards.
They shouldn’t be that painful. Are you doing them deep enough? I’ve been on them for 12 years, at most a slight sting can be normal.

All you need for the bottom of your oven is a scraper, I think they're £1.25 in wilkos and some astonish. I've used astonish since God was a lad. They use to do it in really big tubs but now they've made them smaller, plus a scourer and for cleaning glass, any kind of shiny stuff just use deionised water which you can get from Tesco starting at £1. You dont need all that cleaning crap. I'm a self employed cleaner and I can carry my stuff I use in a bag not a trailer 😂 welcome to tattle where free speech is a must!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They shouldn’t be that painful. Are you doing them deep enough? I’ve been on them for 12 years, at most a slight sting can be normal.
Yip apparently I am and have read/heard others mention the sting. No other side effects but wouldn’t say they were pain free.

"I can't wait to share my baby Hinch journey with you" - sounds like something's about to ramp up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All you need for the bottom of your oven is a scraper, I think they're £1.25 in wilkos and some astonish. I've used astonish since God was a lad. They use to do it in really big tubs but now they've made them smaller, plus a scourer and for cleaning glass, any kind of shiny stuff just use deionised water which you can get from Tesco starting at £1. You dont need all that cleaning crap. I'm a self employed cleaner and I can carry my stuff I use in a bag not a trailer 😂 welcome to tattle where free speech is a must!
Fab, thank you :) I remember seeing Astonish on shopping programs when I was a kid and thinking that it must be amazing! I did add a plastic scraper to my amazon order yesterday for that reason so glad to know it will be a worthwhile purchase. Wasn't too expensive either.

I did consider the deionised water for glass, but I've got e-cloths for the windows and tap water is doing a good enough job for the moment. I'm quite a minimalist so I do have this new obsessions now where I try and get my cleaning supplies down to the smallest amount possible. Probably a healthier obsession than hinching but still something I need to keep an eye on!

Reactions: 6
Has MrsBinch been taken down? Oh come on Gleam, you humourless toads. FFS.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
"I can't wait to share my baby Hinch journey with you" - sounds like something's about to ramp up.
That poor kid is going to have his face all over the internet to earn her even more money and he won't even get a choice. Poor Henry doesn't seem to have many toys to show for his efforts. probably one of the many reasons why he's always giving the side eye.

Oh and yes, if anyone has guessed, I'm jealous of that adorable dog she has. I desperately want a dog but other half and I both work full time and doggy day care is expensive.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.