Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got one of these too. I dared to say that if you have even a little bit of intelligence you won't like it 😂
I put my review on Waterstones, it's still there, not that I would waste my money on buying the fable or waste my time reading it!

I dread to think how many of those £1 zoflora bottles the hinch army get though in a week.

And then the thickos probably get upset when they see adverts with birds stuck in plastic containers etc. It’s bleeping disgusting. All of the effort being made for sustainability nowadays, and these twats are quite LITERALLY pouring it down the drain.

I am surprised that Friends of the earth haven’t rallied her for it yet; they are usually pretty outspoken borderline pushy. Perhaps I will contact them.
I think all us tattlers should contact them, then perhaps they will listen and something will be done to stop this ridiculous behaviour of using poisons so freely

I know her over use of product has been discussed to death but seriously, how much cif do you need on an alread clean hob? She’s just used more on that clean hob than I use in about a month on things that are actually dirty!

And 7 bottles of Zoflora today? That would last me years! One of her mini Hinch hauls is probably my cleaning products for a year.
She over uses products because it makes her sheep think they need that much, this making them use more product in a shorter time frame and needing to buy more sooner, all a sales ploy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Omg just had a look on #hincharmy everybody’s house is practically styled the same way...how fookin pathetic...no brains to be able to think for themselves. It’s like lookin at Mrs Hunchbacks bedroom, bathroom, hall, lounge, kitchen, even gardens. Stepford bloody wives 😂🤣 they all look dull, lifeless and tacky 🤢 They’ll all be buying soft toy Henrys soon to sit on the spare bed 😂🤣 Next swipe up will be a cuddly Henry 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Omg just had a look on #hincharmy everybody’s house is practically styled the same way...how fookin pathetic...no brains to be able to think for themselves. It’s like lookin at Mrs Hunchbacks bedroom, bathroom, hall, lounge, kitchen, even gardens. Stepford bloody wives 😂🤣 they all look dull, lifeless and tacky 🤢 They’ll all be buying soft toy Henrys soon to sit on the spare bed 😂🤣 Next swipe up will be a cuddly Henry 😂🤣
Screenshot_20190412-033334_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you send me the link to this video please to my insta 'myscummygaff'
You can tell I'm not a rodgerer, I don't have grey in my house! Have a look on insta at 'myscummygaff' a couple of pics of my gaff on there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
22 followers 👍

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Hilarious ...uncooked toad in the hole. This Hincher better put the cleaning on the back burner and learn to cook....she fancied a dinner just like Mrs Hinch.....slop then 😂🤣
"Inspired by Mrs Hinch's dinner" if you want a dinner inspired by MH then you'll need a glass of Slim Fast, a microwave meal and a Milk Tray 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is honestly ridiculous. She doesn't clean, she sprays chemicals everywhere. She can't cook for toffee.

That food looks disgusting. It's like all her fans are copying the lowest common denominator. And thinking being tit = being a star.

FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But the baskets today are from home bargains which have replaced baskets from the garden centre,, where does a swipe up get involved here? Or am I being thick?
She appears to work for Home Bargains, she appears to be paid to promote shopping there. Which is why today, you got that silly video of her filming the outside of the home bargains building with the name zoomed in and with the love music. It's all sales, is my point, and I was talking about the cushions for the furniture which were a swipe up to ebay and replaced her other ones.

It's fairly obvious everything she utters is a sale for something, be it a business or a product.

Someone here contacted her to ask her to promote something and she wanted thousands for a brief mention. A big figure.

Over her dead body will she promote anything free, she more than knows her value. Companies are tripping over themselves to jump on this bandwagon.

I’m hoping it’s from the gentlemen she filmed who was out in his garden casually minding his own business, till she came along and invaded his privacy by broadcasting him to over 2 million people 😡
She's a pain in the ass with that camera. Loudly waffling away bs while filming innocent people and sharing their image without their consent.

Yet you try to get video or a candid picture of her and put it online! Oh no. She made fans pay more than they should have for professional edited pics. If she's not careful, someone or the family of someone she's put online in a condescending way will knock her bloody bandy. She's lucky it wasn't my grandad she put in the Morrisons pity / taking the piss video. My father would've ripped her and Jamie a new one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Each to their own, but that made me feel so claustrophobic lol!

I'm fairly sure they're just trying to out-do each other for instagram.

Actually bathing with flowers whether fake or real would feel awful. Rose petals are pretty grim in reality, they stick.

And I bet that framed picture fell and ruined the ambience LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Got to love my

Seems to have been some sort of no spend challenge for March. When you see the pictures of how much of that tit these people have hoarded it’s disgusting. Doesn’t seem to be anti Hinch as such but maybe it’ll wake a handful of the clones up ??
A lot put on they empty out the products that are tested on animals and will replace with cruelty free

A few months ago I would have never have dreamed about putting mrs hinch down. I truly believed that she got where she was by chance but after reading about her sales background and husbands job egg it appears to be very planned and thought out. What upsets me is I was sucked in. I have been medicated for severe anxiety for 10 years and I totally believed her anxiety issues but then I thought hang on a min...to be successful or either consider a job in marketing you must have the confidence of a king. Someone with anxiety would never be able to do this line of work.
After just seeing her story about how to not misuse "her" hashtags has made me unfollow her. I feel that actually she is quite the opposite of this kind person she makes out to be, her manipulative bullying ways are surfacing. Very very controlling. I thought we were "all in this together" therefore if some one wants to use a hinch hashtag to attract more people to their page then why not? Let's face it it's a very very small thank you she can give back to her hinchers for lining her pockets (like myself)with our hard earned cash etc. I thought she supports small businesses but it turns out that the small businesses appear to mostly be her friends and family. What a let down.
The Rose tinted mirror is coming away.
Surely you’d think she would went her hinchers to interact with each other as she always says in it together so surely she’d want them to meet other hinchers online???

I don’t understand why everyone is putting trays on their beds with candles and other useless things it would get in the way so much!! It’s so random but they’re all doing it

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Maybe if enough of us do it they will take notice. I sent even greenpeace a DM but didn’t hear anything back. Not that I was expecting to hear back but if enough people do it it might make them take notice.

No i’m sure you haven’t. Apparently the minkys are available in b&m and WHSmiths now too!
wH smith!!!! It’s a bloody newsagents/stationers! Holey moley!!!!!!.....
Soon available in Nando’s and you’ll be able to
Pick one up from your local dentists too.
It’s an invasion!

Omg using Zoflora in the Maldives ....what a stupid cow......I’m sure that is a complete no no....she has no regard for the environment at home or abroad. I think more need to know about this !😡
They are so hot on Eco, I was sooooo impressed when we visited Mauritius, the rules that were in place.
However, who in their right mind takes disinfectant on holiday!
The lady who informed the hotel, they probably didn’t have a clue what she was talking about,, it’s soooo bizarre and random to be believable or even comprehendale!
Such a wanker!

I despair 🤦🤦🤦😂
She’ll be seething that this is going on in some homes!! She will soon put a stop to this madness! How dare those shoppers stop shopping !!!!!!!

Probably why there seems to be a bit of an influx on the usual products last few days, anybody else noticed?

Also a lot of very pronounced ads,,, old products too, I’m 💯 sure she’s been told to backtrack on things she’s failed to tag in the past! Coz a lot of old things are popping up.
Exactly what she did with the barker and stone house gifted dining table.! Only mentioned it was gifted way down the line after she’d had it for ages.

The cult are being dicks to Zoe Zoflora on Instagram! honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️ they’re all so brainwashed it’s actually scaring me that they can worship someone like this and she’s just sitting back making fortunes from how stupid they all are 🤷🏼‍♀️
Can I ask how you found your way here? Did you see it somewhere online?

Crikey,,, thought bug boy had grown a beard at first glance,, hand to do a retake!

Ahhhh bless ...she called this woman a legend 🤢🤢🤢I bet if she touched her hand she hadn’t washed it all week....sad sad sad 😂 She’ll have posters of her in her bedroom and everything😂🤣
CUTE

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just caught up on this thread 😆 wow you lot go in! I was never that bad but I did start to over buy after having my baby (guess I had to much time on my hands). Coming here has definately opened my eyes to the world and it’s amazing how much you don’t notice when trying to follow the trend. I see what some of the hinchers post and my god it’s insane. The world has well and truly gone mad.

Reactions: 10
I know her over use of product has been discussed to death but seriously, how much cif do you need on an alread clean hob? She’s just used more on that clean hob than I use in about a month on things that are actually dirty!

And 7 bottles of Zoflora today? That would last me years! One of her mini Hinch hauls is probably my cleaning products for a year.
I clean my hob with a tiny bit of cif when it’s caked on with food, but if it’s just oil splashes I use dish soap and water! And she’s probably hoarding the zoflora for when she loses her appeal and needs to flog stuff on eBay

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.