Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking of doing mrsrogershome for my parody Instagram account, are we all agreed on calling it Rogering from now on, or does anyone have a funnier surname we can use? 😂
Mrsrogershome was taken! Follow mrsbinchhome instead guuuuuuuyzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She couldn't have picked a more appropriate song. Didn't someone also refer to her today on this thread as a "Wiley" female?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She couldn't have picked a more appropriate song. Didn't someone also refer to her today on this thread as a "Wiley" female?
View attachment 12505
Her and her song remixes are so bloody tit, she laughs at her own jokes constantly like it's funny. She dragged out Drake's kiki for months changed it to minkeh do you love me, then some woman actually made a song about her and minky and it went on YouTube 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm thinking of doing mrsrogershome for my parody Instagram account, are we all agreed on calling it Rogering from now on, or does anyone have a funnier surname we can use? 😂

I LOVE this!

Reactions: 7
@Tiredofthelies I’m the same buying all of her favourite products literally became an obsession for me and I genuinely believed that she was just sharing her fave products with all of her ‘friends’ because she really rated them. I’m ashamed to say that I even went as far as buying the cloth clips then once I found tattle and saw it for what it really was just one big sales pitch I cringed when I opened the cleaning cupboard- not narnia and rapidly tore them down 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Can anyone share the post about the hashtags please? What happened there. I have read thread and can make pigs ear nor arse of it.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone share the post about the hashtags please? What happened there. I have read thread and can make pigs ear nor arse of it.
Basically Hinch told her Hinchers to only use the hashtags for her stuff, not to use them to try and gain followers. Cause Hinch never did that....hypocritical biach....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.