Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you make of this ? I’m confused by it ....
I think someone's reported back on my stories from the other day. I pointed out that people have told me that they use those hashtags to get more traffic to their accounts. 🤷🏻‍♀️

When she started though so wasn’t married, so this “Hinching” sounds better than barkering (or whatevs her maiden name is) I guess.
Barking... I think that suits it all better...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Have you read the comments on her latest post?
Vomit-inducing to say the least.
They're like lemmings pushing and shoving to see who can get closest to the edge of the HINCH-CLIFF...

DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
A few months ago I would have never have dreamed about putting mrs hinch down. I truly believed that she got where she was by chance but after reading about her sales background and husbands job egg it appears to be very planned and thought out. What upsets me is I was sucked in. I have been medicated for severe anxiety for 10 years and I totally believed her anxiety issues but then I thought hang on a min...to be successful or either consider a job in marketing you must have the confidence of a king. Someone with anxiety would never be able to do this line of work.
After just seeing her story about how to not misuse "her" hashtags has made me unfollow her. I feel that actually she is quite the opposite of this kind person she makes out to be, her manipulative bullying ways are surfacing. Very very controlling. I thought we were "all in this together" therefore if some one wants to use a hinch hashtag to attract more people to their page then why not? Let's face it it's a very very small thank you she can give back to her hinchers for lining her pockets (like myself)with our hard earned cash etc. I thought she supports small businesses but it turns out that the small businesses appear to mostly be her friends and family. What a let down.
The Rose tinted mirror is coming away.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Hi! Welcome!
That’s just encourage her tribe to stock pile and hoard /buy/use more spray products she’s affiliated with. £££££££’s
That particular entry made me laugh, because if I remember correctly the company who advised her that opening windows wasn't enough to get rid of smells and needed 'odor eliminators' was Febreeze! Can someone share the picture if they have it? I think it was in a previous thread.

Reactions: 6
A few months ago I would have never have dreamed about putting mrs hinch down. I truly believed that she got where she was by chance but after reading about her sales background and husbands job egg it appears to be very planned and thought out. What upsets me is I was sucked in. I have been medicated for severe anxiety for 10 years and I totally believed her anxiety issues but then I thought hang on a min...to be successful or either consider a job in marketing you must have the confidence of a king. Someone with anxiety would never be able to do this line of work.
After just seeing her story about how to not misuse "her" hashtags has made me unfollow her. I feel that actually she is quite the opposite of this kind person she makes out to be, her manipulative bullying ways are surfacing. Very very controlling. I thought we were "all in this together" therefore if some one wants to use a hinch hashtag to attract more people to their page then why not? Let's face it it's a very very small thank you she can give back to her hinchers for lining her pockets (like myself)with our hard earned cash etc. I thought she supports small businesses but it turns out that the small businesses appear to mostly be her friends and family. What a let down.
Welcome welcome welcome - everything you said is right and true, and don't you worry about being a reformed Hincher! Most of us are here and it's better to wake up at some point than not at all!
Big hug to you for unfollowing - what a 🌟 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22
U
Come on now Tattlers....it wasn't meant for Lewis was it d'oh?!!

It was meant for.....

His RECORD COMPANY!!! She's an artist!

Hinch the Album coming soon!!
You forgot the "piss" just before your word "artist" or "con" before goes better 😂

Just noticed ...she doesn't even AIR her beds before she makes them? Yuk...feel sick....that's disgusting....:sick:
Shes killing everything in the house so nothing will live in her bed. I can see them now...
Dust mites with their little ruck sacks on , legging it out the window screaming...come on guys..shes on one again with that detol, zoflora and lenor spray...run for your life, watch the wood work and PVC as you'll stick to them on the way past (omg! I need a life) 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like an actual twit for getting sucked in too. You aren't alone! I feel stupid for using all these chemicals and believing her bullshit. I suffer with MH problems too and it just made it all so much worse.

Reactions: 14
There's a screenshot in one of these threads of someone likening her to Princess Diana 😲
Oh please don’t get me started on that again. I’ve never heard anything so crazy. It’s actually frightening.
In my humble opinion I see a very intelligent Wiley lady pretending to be stupid, naive and have anxiety issues.
This way she lures you in to a false sense of security and taps into the most vulnerable in society.
When are Instagram going to tighten up rules on selling and swipe ups. For example the picnic basket, only at the end did it state “add”. To me that’s wrong. All those on Instagram who are profiting from sales should be made to be transparent. Followers are actually consumers in my opinion when they swipe up.

There's a screenshot in one of these threads of someone likening her to Princess Diana 😲

Reactions: 18
I think someone's reported back on my stories from the other day. I pointed out that people have told me that they use those hashtags to get more traffic to their accounts. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Barking... I think that suits it all better...
Yes, people have been doing that all along, but once she gets wind of it she puts up a story - because obviously she’s the only one who’s allowed to gain followers by using those hashtags! Then she’s got the bloody cheek to quote ‘all in this together’ 😂

Reactions: 10
I really hate to say it but anxiety is so common now that it's become a demographic that companies will market for.
She's effectively made herself free from criticism by saying she has depression and anxiety. If you dare say anything about her outside of Tattle you get hit with the "she cleans to for her mental health therefore you mustn't say bad things about her" and that's exactly what she and the people who she rakes in the £££ for want.

Reactions: 12
Notice she’s deleted this post, cause Lewis Capaldi the sell out, 7 weeks at number 1 artist really needed her platform 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.