Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this share our morning routines crap?! Huge assumption from MH that her followers are all at home in the morning and have the luxury of even having a morning cleaning routine that spans further than getting out the house and to work on time.
My morning routine,
Wake up, grab phone, Tattle, bathroom, coffee, tattle, shower, Tattle, work

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also think this whole sharing your morning routine is extremely damaging for mental health sufferers who suffer with perfectionism issues.
So lets say you're having a bad day and you look on Insta and there's all these Hinchers showing themselves spraying their perfectly made beds, wiping their perfectly clean loos, then wiping down their perfectly clean worktops, and you look on her Insta and she's showing herself in her fake butterfly filter with perfect make-up and hair, fluttering her big fake lashes while your hair is a mess, you stink of sweat and your on day 2 of the same jammies - your going to feel absolutely tit about yourself which then leads to low mood and depression and increased anxiety about how you're not good enough or doing enough.

Who ever thought of this tit campaign needs to be fired.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I also think this whole sharing your morning routine is extremely damaging for mental health sufferers who suffer with perfectionism issues.
So lets say you're having a bad day and you look on Insta and there's all these Hinchers showing themselves spraying their perfectly made beds, wiping their perfectly clean loos, then wiping down their perfectly clean worktops, and you look on her Insta and she's showing herself in her fake butterfly filter with perfect make-up and hair, fluttering her big fake lashes while your hair is a mess, you stink of sweat and your on day 2 of the same jammies - your going to feel absolutely tit about yourself which then leads to low mood and depression and increased anxiety about how you're not good enough or doing enough.

Who ever thought about of tit campaign needs fired.
As if women don't have enough to fret over, we have to lose weight, gain weight, shave our legs, be natural, wear makeup, not wear makeup, work full time for our kids, stay at home for our kids, and now we're being pressured into dousing our houses in chemicals for the sake of trends?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What is this share our morning routines crap?! Huge assumption from MH that her followers are all at home in the morning and have the luxury of even having a morning cleaning routine that spans further than getting out the house and to work on time.
My morning routine,
Wake up, grab phone, Tattle, bathroom, coffee, tattle, shower, Tattle, work

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My morning routine , in the words of my TV heroine Viv Deering , is as follows:

Shower, Shampoo, tit.

Had to be done 😆.

I should put that on Dunelm’s page.

• Haha
  • Heart
No doubt those who are chosen to be featured by Dunelm will be shown using Dunelm products.

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't it be brilliant if people are actually starting to realise what she's really like? Like she gives a monkey's about us all "being in it together" , by gently reminding people what the hashtags are 😂😂😂 the thing is though I'm in my thirties and past that gullible stage (no offence intended to anyone here who is a lot younger than me, I'm not saying that anybody younger is stupid) but we all know that the Hinchback targets those who are vulnerable and more impressionable.

Reactions: 11
I feel like shops should start making people sign a contract to say they've read and can comprehend the warning labels before they sell things to Hinchers.
Is being stupid a prerequisite for being apart of the Hinch cult?
Where was this? What is she talking about? Zoflo?

Reactions: 5

Who ever thought of this tit campaign needs to be fired.
I totally agree, mine is my husband brings me my morning medications . I wait for this to kick in, then get up try to get to my kitchen to have a coffee. I then muster all the strength I have to do as much as I can before my husband gets home. I used to be fit and healthy, I now feel a burden to my family.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Where was this? What is she talking about? Zoflo?
The Hinch Army Cleaning Tips FB group. On the post titled "Please don’t shout at me 😂 but I’ve never used Zoflora. What can I use it for?" if you want to have a nosey 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if women don't have enough to fret over, we have to lose weight, gain weight, shave our legs, be natural, wear makeup, not wear makeup, work full time for our kids, stay at home for our kids, and now we're being pressured into dousing our houses in chemicals for the sake of trends?
Im going to make a complaint to dunelm

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.