Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Altogether now....

CULT CULT CULT
Does she honestly believe she can tell the whole of insta how to use hashtags ? I admit I was sucked in to the hype at first but now I just get angry every time I see her posts, but that one has really annoyed me..... not a lover of being told what I can and can’t do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her false modesty is quite incredible. She's the least humble sack of D.N.A there is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Definitely akin to a cult. People want to feel they belong. She makes them believe that they will if they Hinch and buy the tit she shamelessly peddles.
But it can work to her failure as well. We're obviously much clever than her walking dead sheeple. If tattlers use the same hashtags, then her zombies will see the negatives. She cant delete everything on Insta with that many hashtags on it

Mwahahahahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Just noticed ...she doesn't even AIR her beds before she makes them? Yuk...feel sick....that's disgusting....:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Well, he’s a dog, what did she expect him to do in a human bed? 🤔
Henry doesn't want a human bed. He wants toys and unscented food.
That disgusted me! Truly disappointed in that woman!
Let's compare them on a few areas. Princess Diana had empathy for people doing it tough. MH sees those types of people as easy pickings.
Princess Diana touched people on her visits.
MH does the same but douses herself in ZoFlo right afterwards.

Diana - classy, MH - tacky.

I'm really not seeing how any one single person could even think that MH is one bit like Princess Diana.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely akin to a cult. People want to feel they belong. She makes them believe that they will if they Hinch and buy the tit she shamelessly peddles.
Custom branded hashtags are said to be great way to grow an account in 2019 if you're the brand in the hashtag.

If anyone still can't see all they're doing is lining her pocket by now, can't think they ever will.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Henry doesn't want a human bed. He wants tot

Let's compare them on a few areas. Princess Diana had empathy for people doing it tough. MH sees those types of people as easy pickings.
Princess Diana touched people on her visits.
MH does the same but douses herself in ZoFlo right afterwards.

Diana - classy, MH - tacky.

I'm really not seeing how any one single person could even think that MH is one bit like Princess Diana.
She isn't in the same league as Diana, the only similarity I can see is they're both female.

Custom branded hashtags are said to be great way to grow an account in 2019 if you're the brand in the hashtag.

If anyone still can't see all they're doing is lining her pocket by now, can't think they ever will.
Some will even defend her making money. None as blind as them that don't want to see.

Reactions: 6
She isn't in the same league as Diana, the only similarity I can see is they're both female.

For someone to compare this callous, greedy specimen of womankind to Diana suggests that that person in question is a moron .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What do you make of this ? I’m confused by it ....
Calling it now, there's going to be a lot of cult infighting and gatekeeping!

"You used the hinch hashtag? You don't look like a hincher, show me your cupboard full of crap, go to the doctors and check for the quality of your lungs and if they're not lined with a thick film of Lenor then you're no hincher, have you even killed any wildlife lately? Didn't think so peasant"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it possible people are loosing interest? The Facebook page I follow doesn’t really hype her up it’s turned into a general cleaning page. They only care about buying the pink stuff and elbow grease and they aren’t impressed with the latest batch of minkys.

Reactions: 21
That disgusted me! Truly disappointed in that woman!
Bugger me with a cactus.. how on Earth is she anything like Princess Diana?! That's most ridiculous thing I've read all day 😂 ok I know it's only 10:35 a.m. but even so.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it possible people are loosing interest? The Facebook page I follow doesn’t really hype her up it’s turned into a general cleaning page. They only care about buying the pink stuff and elbow grease and they aren’t impressed with the latest batch of minkys.
She’s a one trick pony , whatever she flogs.

Even gullible and vulnerable followers will get bored and find someone new to spark their interest, Hinch will be old news soon enough.

She comes across really badly by posting that ‘reminder’ that her hashtags are hers to use.

She can’t police instagram, she doesn’t own it and it’s a free country so I can tag my posts with whatever I like for whatever reason I want and now I’m going to tag every picture I post as #hinched just to piss her off. Sue me, Hinch! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Here’s hoping. I think that hashtag thing in her stories is just to try and give herself another boost, reminding people to use them so that she can gain additional followers. It’s nothing to do with altruism, it’s all about herself and money.

Controversial opinion, but Diana was a master manipulator so maybe not all that different to the Hinch.
Yes you’re right , she played the media like a fiddle but I think she was playing the Establishment to stop them blackening her name , sorry to go off topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes you’re right , she played the media like a fiddle but I think she was playing the Establishment to stop them blackening her name , sorry to go off topic.
I do actually agree, however she also did a lot of good. Maybe sometimes is was for her own publicity, but she also did alot to promote charities and worked many times without the public or media knowing. Something MH never does

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.