Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Sausages and mash is a well hard meal, cookbook on the cards for her big reveal?

Reactions: 14
Oh aunty lil, this is absolutely amazing!!! Please can this be copied at the beginning of every new thread going forward

Reactions: 6
Someone commented on the Facebook group a while ago they couldn’t sleep If they didn’t see Lord fatso be put to bed, maybe that’s why grinch has posted that post...

Reactions: 15
I might be wrong but sure @TruthBeToldSophATB came on after our Sophs strop and it wasnt anything to do with her
I agree,but perhaps she'd approached Soph first and caused a melt down?
I really cant be sure⁸
I might be wrong but sure @TruthBeToldSophATB came on after our Sophs strop and it wasnt anything to do with her
Yep I reckon that too....maybe that's why @TruthBeToldSophATB hasn't visited in a while....shes been busted!
I'm not sure she was busted...she laid her cards on the table the first time she came on? I'm pretty sure they know each other

Reactions: 5
Fs Henry's dick is out again, she couldn't even do a full 24hours away from posting.

Someone commented on the Facebook group a while ago they couldn’t sleep If they didn’t see Lord fatso be put to bed, maybe that’s why grinch has posted that post...View attachment 151982
Are people actually serious when the write this shit on fb, do others not mock them like wtf sort of fucked up cult is this woman running

Reactions: 12
She’s such a wanker ain’t she why does it always go on off on off like she’s flicking the switch? Drives me mad!
I knew she couldn’t do the full day bet she’s been itchy her scrawny neck all day for bedtime to post that the sad act can’t wait for tomorrow’s pre recorded piss poor content

Reactions: 10
I agree,but perhaps she'd approached Soph first and caused a melt down?
I really cant be sure⁸
I'm not sure she was busted...she laid her cards on the table the first time she came on? I'm pretty sure they know each other
I meant maybe sophie busted her and found out her identity!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.