Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say Ronnie room when she brought that bed cot thing as she wasn’t ready for him to go in his room yet

Reactions: 1
Since we have ex-hinchers here, has anyone ever seen her at a meet and greet/book signing? I haven’t seen that many pictures of her and her army but I’m guessing she must have done at least one of these things in the early days before the anxiety? I guess she is too famous for all that now though.

I can just imagine her trying to smile for the camera while some wild hincher is hugging her declaring that they are besest mates foreva while Soph is trying to squirm away. Jamie is stood at the side, guns out in his best vest as head of security shouting at any guys “oi mate, hands off me missus, ya get me bruv?”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There's something about Jamie I don't know what it is but he is off like rotten eggs, one shady fella him
Well if you can see another woman (Grinch), at work, while you are in another relationship, well there you go

Reactions: 6
Urgh some of the comments are creepy af 🤢
Jesus bleeping Christ.

If I start sharing daily pictures and boomerangs on here of my kids would you become their TattleAunt/TattleUncs? Would you want to know what time they napped and get a picture of them doing so? Would you like to see what I make them for dinner and know how much they leave on their plates? Do you want to see sped up videos of them playing with their toys?

Yeah thought not.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh some of the comments are creepy af 🤢
Bloody hell whats Hinchy going to do when little Ronblesshim is at school and its pick up time? All those mad mum hinchers wanting to be her real "friend" . Whats the betting she never takes him to school

Reactions: 11
I've been slowly purging my friends lists of the 'bUt AlL lIvEs MaTtEr' brigade and today I find this on my news feed! Looks like I will be culling a few more today!
Ugh how dare your friend disgrace Marie Kondo by having that pile of trash right next to it 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell whats Hinchy going to do when little Ronblesshim is at school and its pick up time? All those mad mum hinchers wanting to be her real "friend" . Whats the betting she never takes him to school
Wouldn't surprise me if he is home schooled or they take him to private school? I'd doubt many of the parents there would know who she was.

Reactions: 3
Jesus bleeping Christ.

If I start sharing daily pictures and boomerangs on here of my kids would you become their TattleAunt/TattleUncs? Would you want to know what time they napped and get a picture of them doing so? Would you like to see what I make them for dinner and know how much they leave on their plates? Do you want to see sped up videos of them playing with their toys?

Yeah thought not.
It takes one lunatic hincher to walk off with Ronnie because she's conditioned them all to think they're his aunts/uncles. She needs to protect her son.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
For someone with a following of 3.4million and less than 200,00 likes on a picture that’s pretty tragic...Don’t get me started on the vomit inducing comments though
I think lockdown shenanigans has hit someone hard.... time for onslow to pay for some likes, mind you with followers *bots* like cumslut and sexymom69 They probably charge for their extra ‘services’ 😆😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would never ever skit a baby for how they look etc but that worried me seeing that, I've noticed alot of people have commented on his development, maybe they go hand in hand, doesn't look like the poor little fella has had much interaction it's so sad x
It worried me. I’d never comment on a babies look but feel it needs to be looked at. I had doubts over my own kids and took them both to my GP and they are fine.

Reactions: 2
I think Jamie is behind a lot of this. That’s why he gives off funny vibes. He is probably really controlling. 11 physical years older than her, mentally probably about 20 years older as she clearly never grew up. She is The monkey, him the organ grinder. Obviously both vile people and clearly deserve each other

Reactions: 39
Why has she only ever done the lounge set once? If it sold that well and made that much money for charity I would be doing something every few months and representing a charity etc

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.